• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 7:03 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Yeah, what are they gotta do..."

The door was open as Summer, without an electronic visor, finally remove her eyeliner from her cheek and her hair was down. She looked at both Destiny and Nicolas, she scanned around the street to make sure nothing suspicious, it was clear and thankfully her neighbors were minding their own business. Her honey brown eyes focused on those two and a fox, she gave them a smile, "Hello, it seems you all avoid the police easily," she greeted them and shook her head about avoiding the cops, since she always give them a charm and sometimes flirts to distract few selected law enforcements. She leaned herself against the doorway with her arms crossed, "Names Summer Hanabusa, and I own one of art store."

"... Chasing my tail, while I expose the criminals

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
.::Strife Form::.
User Image

Profile:Here
...We're getting Hungry...
...I'll tell you what I am...
..We are Strife..

Nick smiled as he placed took off his mask and placed it into his backpack, looking back at her with everything that was on his face. Smirking softly, he took off his hood as it showed the discoloration of his skin, also known as Vitiligo. His normal skin is more tan but on the right side of his face and some spots on his hands and exposed chest, it showed patches of pale skin. His right eye was also discolored, showing some of his brown eye but showed on the right side of his iris was a pale blue, almost grey,"My name is Nick..and this is Destiny."
"Pleasure to meet you finally face to face", Destiny smiled softly toward her as the two walked into their new friend, Summer's apartment. It was pretty dark and they were already pretty tired so with that, they turned in and slept in the living room.

~Next Morning~

Destiny slowly opened her eyes as the first thing she began to smell was the smell of cooking. Rubbing her eyes softly, she could already smell bacon, making her sit up with her hair quite messy from sleeping on the couch. Looking around, she noticed that coffee was already placed before her on the small glass table with a coaster under it. Just then she could already hear Strife's voice speaking up in the living room,"Did you make the Tatter Tots and Chocolate?!"
"I'm working on breakfast for everyone else before I work on our snack, big guy", Nick's voice spoke out from the kitchen, making her rub the back of her head softly as she was beginning to worry on how much of a mess Nick had made as she took a sip of coffee. She was thankful that Nick already knew how to make her coffee, half and half with French Vanilla creamer and two ice cubes to make the fresh coffee just a little bit cooler for her to drink right away.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Summer woken up from her alarm, she reached her hand to her phone and turned it off. She got out of her bed, then she exits her room, she can smell the cooking and she heading to the kitchen. She rubbed her eyes, to her surprise to see Nick cooking, and she can hear him talking to Strife, "Please don't make the mess," she said in drowsy voice, then she open a fridge to grab the carbon of orange juice before she closed it.

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Can't make any promises~", Strife's voice spoke up as all of a sudden, a black slithering snake-like ooze formed out Nick's back, slithering over to grab the tater tots from the freezer as Nick finished breakfast. Just then, Destiny grabbed her small bag to pull out her laptop, opening it up before activating her updated hacking equipment. Placing the cup of coffee against her lips, she pulled up the address for a potential new hangout for their dedsec operations. She had already paid for the space and already had special workers to help with modifications and safety measures being added. Nick, meanwhile was looking over toward Summer as he just finished the breakfast for her and Destiny as he explained,"I'm umm..yeah, I can clean this up for you. Oh and this is umm..this is Strife..long story but don't worry about him. He sees you as a frie-"
"ENOUGH TALK! TATER TOTS!!", Strife responded as he placed the tater tots on the pan, getting ready for a large feast as Nick just looked down, a sweat drop would appear if those two are in a anime. With that in mind, Nick just sighed before beginning to set up the food on trays for the two to eat on. With that, Destiny spoke up from within the living room,"Hey Summer hun, lovelies, I have a contract ready for you two. It's a mission from the...all they said was called 'The Creed'...ominous name but whatever. Said something about how there is some information that needs to be taken out of Big Ben...apparently, there is some recordings there that has some information about a group of people called the...oh god, really? People called Templars. Seems like they have recordings of Assassins' identities..get paid some good money and some information about them."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:14 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

She grabbed the glass cup from the cabinet, then pour the orange juice into the cup, then she sips her morning drink before she put the carbon back in the fridge. She gave both Nick and Strife a smile, appreciate Nick for clean up the mess for her, "Thanks," she thank him, then she grab the breakfast plate. She walked towards the table to sit down and eat. Destiny speaking to Summer and Nick about the contract, mentioning the Creed cause Summer to lifted her head. She frown, where does she heard it from. Destiny continue speaking about the recording from the information from the group called Templars, then mentioned about the identities of the assassins. This clicked Summer, she heard the rumors about the assassins, but no one ever seen a single one. Not even the police can track one down or caught one because they never leave any evidence. She even heard they assassinate the people, who are rumored to abuse their powers or well known. Some of her neighbors rumored those Creed may have related to infamous Jack the Ripper. Summer placed her finger over her lips, "If those group of Templars knows something, then why they have the identification of Creed," she said, but very cautious about the assassins because of rumors she heard. However, she was curious why those Templars have recording of assassin's identification.

Summer
Vin Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

..We are Strife..

"Huh...Templars and this..Creed. Well, I guess we'll have to accept then", Nick spoke up as he finished up his breakfast in lightning speed, thanks for most of the meal being eatten up by Strife itself. With that, the hacker got up with him sliding the phone in his pocket just for the job as he walked to the laptop where he saw something quite interesting. The symbol he had saw before on the screen. A symbol that was also at Fisk's office back in new york, making him groan softly before placing the hood over his head. He knew what needed to be done but before he left, he noticed that his mask was sitting on the table in the living room. It was already cracked from the fight he had with the Kingpin. With a little bit of annoyance, Nick picked up his mask before looking over at Destiny,"Hey, can you do me a favor while I'm gone? Imma need a new look, think you can whip something up for me?"
"Do you have to ask? I've already thought of many designs for your new look", Destiny teased as she gave him a smirk. Nick raised an eyebrow at the white haired hacker as she only giggled before speaking once more,"Oh come on honey, your look is very 2016. Don't worry, I'll whip something up for my special guys"
"THANK YOU, PRETTY WOMAN!", Strife's voice appeared in Nick's head, making him groan from how loud he spoke, rubbing the temples on the side of his head before grabbing his bag,"He says thank you...and so do I."
With that, he placed his mask in his worn out spiked vest as he walked out the front door. He didn't leave the property just yet but as he walked out the front door, he began to work on his gps to find his way to Big Ben.

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:17 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

Summer finished eating her breakfast, then picked up the dirty plates to the sink to clean it. Nick and Destiny were talking, about new design for Nick after whole Fisk as she assuming that's what happen before she met them. After Nick left, Summer looked at Destiny in concern, "I don't know what this Mr. Fisk done to him, but if this Templar has something to steal, I can steal it back," she said to her, decide to steal that's doesn't belong to them, then head to bathroom to fresh herself up. Few minutes later, she walked out with two whiskers on each cheek. She picked up fully charged VR and cat ear headphone with her gadgets in her duffle bag, she picked up her motorcycle helmet with same design as Akali, "I have an extra housekey near the door, in case you are leaving my house and hide it underneath the flowerpot," she instruct Destiny the housekey location and put her helmet on. She exits the front door and shut the door. She hopped on her motorcycle, then turned on the engine to drive off to Big Ben.

Summer
Vin Angel

London

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out