Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☃Squad 1's Camp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:17 pm
Ganchou sighed, bored, and hummed a little tune. He carved one of the shattered tent poles, turning it into an odd little totem. Soon, his little bed was surrounded by them. He twiddled this an that, and wrote hundreds of poems on the surrounding mess of paper. An odd place it would look like, but it was his to do with as he pleased, for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------From the Red Sands----------

Jogging up to the dilapidated structures' outer edge, one tent had been errected, & it stood out from the others. Tapping her left & right shoulders, the Golems of Sitting While Moving came forth, attaching themselves for battle. Making sure that it wasn't a trap, Six silently went through all of the other broken tent structures, making sure to keep out of the view of the one errected tent. Upon exiting the last broken one, it loudly collapsed accidently, to which Six swore under her breath. Surely, if there was someone inside the errected tent or in the surrounding area, they'd react. Taking this into account, Six dropped to the ground on all fours, trying to camoflage herself with the rest of the night's colors.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Ganchou turned his head towards the collapsing tent, and frowned. He scrounged at his jacket, and fitted something onto his left eye, and then promptly threw it off, screaming, with it slightly smoking. "There's only ONE kind of person who's chakra caused that reaction before, Mamoru. Whatever color your chakra is, it's not one meant to be viewed by human eyes. Knock it off already, it's safe. Come on over, have some tea. It's all I really have nowadays, anywho..." he yelled out into the night sky, rubbing his left eye before crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[# Gate]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Hesistantly wandering over to the tent, Six pulled aside the curtain, a sad look on her face. "Ganchou, you must know that I have to do something," Six announced, a terrible look splayed across her face. She ignored the polite request for tea, as it was probably meant as an introduction. Ganchou's form looked crippled, his legs smashed and mangled. It was obvious that he was lucky that Six had found him first.

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm
"Ah, yes, I suppose. Really I've just been waiting for the Oinin squad to catch up. Unless.... you let Bastet off of her leash. That's a bit too cruel I suppose, so I'm glad you found me first. Sit, please." he calmly laid out a cushion from behind him "I'm going nowhere, and as you can see..." he rolled up his sleeve, revealing 3 black bands around his wrist "My chakra is sealed for some time yet. I'd like to finish this last gourd of tea, as it is. Do remind the folks at the Tea Shoppe that they can stop sending shipments to my apartment. Oh yes..." he rummaged in his shirt and pulled out a neatly sealed scroll. "Do give this to San for me, I'd like him to have it." Waving his arms around, he added "Do you like my abode? I've spent a good bit of time here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[# Gate]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu, +1 S-ranks]

"Bast left before I could say so, so she's out there with the Kumo-nin tracking you. I found you by pure luck, & axing off the potential locations for hiding." Taking a moment to observe his make-shift 'home', Six sighed. "You're stalling, Ganchou," Six replied, sitting down with her knees up to her chest. Sitting like that would allow her to propel herself out of the abode should he make any offensive moves towards her, & boy was she on guard. One of the Golems on her shoulder reached out & poofed the scroll back to Suna, a will of some sort, probably. "Are you ready yet?"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:50 pm
"I'm ready" he said lowering his head. In his hand was clenched a piece of paper, unnoticable to her. Once he died, she could read it.

It said "Sorry about this, Six. I hope you get to Suna fast once you're done here. I had something left unused, and I didn't want anyone to find it accidentally. Better get ready for Chakra Virus Treatment. Sorry razz Gan"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six only]
[# Gate]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu, +1 S-ranks]

Reaching out with her left hand, she picked up his chin & leaned in for a kiss. Shiki Seppun, she muttered, sucking in Ganchou's soul. His withering body in agony, she reached out with her right hand, Gunsei-ing the dying man. This would prove to be a potential experiment for using the technique on living people, but it would be a short one. Ganchou's cells were dividing one last time, seriously ripping him from himself. Programmed to not run away, & to fight until death, his doppleganger would eye Six with pure malice, lunging at her with an obvious punch. Sproinging just an inch to the side, Six whapped the strange new Ganchou with her Kuchiyose scroll, sending him to pop out of Bast's scroll. "Damn," she huffed, popping out the needle while sealing Ganchou's old body into the Dead List. "Why Ganchou, why...."

----------to the Kazekage's office via Kuchiyose-----------

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items