Submit

unicorns?
  yes
  no
  maybeso
View Results

chessiejo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 am
do yo u feel that unicorns are or could be real?

or maybe they were at one time but not now?

here is some message board chatter for your amusement:

Comments
Unicorns are real. Some people will go right up to you and say '' You are so stupid in believing in them.'' Yah maybe so but KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOUR SELF!!!! I LIKE TO BELIEVE SO BACK OFF!! But some times you just feel like you have to do some thing in life. Maybe the unicorn believers will get to see some of the very last ones.
i love unicorns i think that they are still around in the world
there are many types of animals scientists say are out there undiscovered, so why not the unicorn and all other so called fantasy creatures! smile smile smile
Everything is real as long as anybody does believe in its existence.
i love unicorns!!!!!!!!!
It seems more plausible to believe in a horse with a single horn than a whale with one., and we have seen the narwhal.
Must we see something first before we believe it is real? Does not everything that exists, exist first and then later is seen?
You guys make me laugh.
unicorns are awesome!
I believe in fairies...
omg unicorns are awesome. i don't know if their real though. hey i am doing a report on them. does anyone have any ideas? omg they are so cute.
i can't believe there are facts about a unicorn on here
Unicorns are totally real, it says so in the bible. I believe in them so everyone else should too. No one has any proof that they aren't real.
UNICORNS ARE REAL!!!
UNICORNS ARE AWESOME THEY ARE SO TOTALLY REAL SO DON'T BE HATEN ON UNICORNS!!!!!!!!! - I LOOOOOOOVE UNICORS;]
They have scientific basis; I have no reason to believe it until it is proven wrong, and vice versa.
i wish unicorns were real
the myth of unicorns is real
cancer is real...unicorns are not
oh my gosh unicorns
unicorns are pretty but wish they could be in real life
I love unicorns!!!

Unicorns are real have you noticed that all ancient cultures from serious like caves to civilisation have used the same creature in likeness to a unicorn as a symbol of strength and freedom in every culture and they could just be a cross between a rhino and a horse. All countries have used a creature that bears the likeness of a unicorn but all have something different they aren't a rare thing, well they are, but they are a species as you might have read all their unicorns are different that's because they are a species and have different breeds of unicorn. And the part about the horn being able to cure poison it could be an enzyme that the horn excretes. So I with all logical fact and belief I believe they are real they are just endangered and are in small numbers
Go Unis!
unicorns rule! when i was younger, i was like obsessed with them. i don't like the German skeleton thing though :-S
Unicorns are always with us, floating around us, and watching us, protecting us.
i believe!
i luv them & i believe they exist!!
Unicorns do exist! I just love them, and i saw them!
OMG OMG UNICORNS!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:51 pm
Considering that I saw a picture of a woman who was growing a horn on her head, I'm pretty sure that it's possible for horses to grow horns too. I imagine it was a recessive gene and wasn't terribly useful, so it died out... sad, because it would be pretty!  

Living Ink
Crew

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:20 pm
i once saw an animal exhibited as a living unicorn, at Canada's Wonderland in Markham Ontario just north of Toronto.

it was really just a goat, but for some reason it did have one long horn growing by itself out of its forehead.

it was too small to fit my imagined picture of the magical creature, but it was pretty, very delicate, with a fine soft coat.

it was also tired and hot out in the sun all day being crowded by curious humans.

poor thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 am
User ImageIf these fantastical creature exist in our heart then I believe they are real!User Image  

Breeze Of Madness

Unsealed Feeder

15,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

chessiejo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm
traditionally the knights sposedly cut off the horns and ground them up for healing powders.

the weird thing is, today people do the same with rhino horns! poachers.

which is mean and unkind as well as illegal  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 am
They must be real somewhere :)  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

chessiejo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:08 pm
Sash0
They must be real somewhere :)

i feel the same way about dragons!

how could similar creatures resembling dragons show up in lore from China, Africa, India, South America, and Europe?

somehow sometime there must have been something....  
6: Pansophic Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games