Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:24 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy listened to Minowa as he worked through the process from seed to fruit, sitting quietly with his hands in his lap now. His son’s thought process wasn’t too different from his own and he was glad to hear that Inka was doing work with seals. He felt...a tiny bit of guilt, suspecting that Inka’s interest in seals was due to the Sero. But he closed his eyes, pushing the thought, and the guilt, back and out of his mind. Hearing Minowa click his tongue, he extended his arm to make it easier for Itoko to get over, watching the bear-cat move smoothly to Minowa’s shoulder. He didn’t quite know what Minowa was doing to his hair but he suspected it had something to do with Itoko’s claws and paws. Feeling more pet than tidied, Syy undid the braid and shook it out as Minowa stepped back. Dragging his fingers through his hair, the tangles were easily found and thin fingers worked through knots, his hair coming over his shoulder and pooling in his lap. The library… Syy suddenly sat up a bit straighter, his thoughts moving from the current project to his own mysterious third element I haven’t gotten a copy of my medical form. But perhaps I can learn if there is a bloodline that uses this new element that will give me a starting place. ”B-before you go to the library, Min, would you l-let me borrow your book on bloodlines?” he asked ”I can b-bring it back at dinner.” all he’d need was a quick read through the book. Perhaps he wouldn’t have to leave the apartment, actually. He would need to get Aika before that ”I d-don’t have a key but if you would m-meet me at your home, I can come over with A-Aika to collect the book.” his eyes were hopeful and already considering different processes to speed up his reading so he could return the book.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:30 am
User Image
User Image
Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa_Jaeger  Kirigakure  Genin  
 Eleven [[ 140/180 ch | 230/230 st ]]  Tamer 

Bright blue eyes blinked, looking up at the older Senju. After a long second, he looked down to his belt, where several pockets of reinforced material were attached. With pale, deft fingers, the Genin procured a single, slender key and held it out for Sypher to take. "An Anbu-san can let me in if I need them." He said, simply. Factually. "See you at dinner. Dad."

User Image

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 180 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Element : Element Jutsu
• Name
Description:

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:53 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Oh. Yes, that would work as well. Syy looked confused at the key for a minute before accepting it "Oh, y-yes." he gave a tiny smile as he looked at the key, feeling a little glow in his chest. It was...happiness? Perhaps...perhaps if Inka had given him a key It doesn't matter. Min did. he looked up at Minowa as he said he'd see him at dinner "Yes and w-we can have those dumplings." Syy added. He stood, dusting off the grass from his robes, his hair falling loose around him until he reached around and grabbed it. Holding it near his shoulder, he gave Minowa a bow that put their heads at nearly the same height. Straightening, he reached out and gave Itoko's nose a gentle scritch with his index finger "I will s-see you later." he said.

[Exits... Apartments]

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:45 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Reaching the forest, Syy paused to slow his heart rate. Aika nibbled on a paw as he stretched, leaning over to grip his toes on one foot then switching to the other. He pulled the hard-soled socks off, rolling them up and shoving them into his pocket as he absently considered why he was so restless right now. They’d gone for a run earlier in the morning but Aika was used to running freely for hours at a time. Syy had also grown used to the freedom and open air that he had recuperated in after getting out of Kirigakure. They had spent months living wild while he rebuilt his body, with both of them focusing only on each other and their mutual survival. It was why they were bonded so closely, why Aika could read his emotions and why Syy didn’t need words with Aika. Once he had finished stretching, Syy started to jog and Aika caught up after a few minutes. His feet hitting the ground created a calm rhythm that he could feel up into his legs and chest, the consistency driving his thoughts. Ever since he’d reunited, as it were, with Inka, it was like his blood was up constantly. He couldn’t sit still, he couldn’t stay in one place. He couldn’t sleep because of the night terrors and nightmares, he couldn’t relax because of the tension rushing through his blood. He went out and trained. He came back. He went out and found food. He came back. Never stopping. Why? His pace began to pick up.
[Chakra and Stamina Increase: 15.8 C : 10.9 S ]

Syy and Aika ran, moving smoothly over the roots and bumps of the ground, ducking under the low hanging branches and around fallen piles of leaves. His hair was loose still and while it didn’t quite snag, he did feel the need to wrap a hand around it at one point and pull it forward. A loose braid was made as Aika yipped in excitement as she lept over a root and Syy smiled as he followed her. They hadn’t been running for very long but it was cooling the fire in his belly, if not the restlessness he felt. He’d spent six years in suspended animation, for all intents and purposes, and several months free to regain his freedom and his body. He thought that his restlessness at the time was due to wanting to find his family and his village. But he’d found them, even if it was not the reunion he had hoped for. So why was he still so restless? Leaving the hospital, training, constantly going. Even when he was able to sleep, the small naps here and there, he couldn’t keep the restlessness from invading his dreams. It manifested in being trapped, of being stuck in one place, and he couldn’t break free of it. He slowed down and Aika made a beeline for a tree while he walked, keeping his legs from becoming stiff I’m training, I’m learning...the next step is... missions. But Syy was hesitant to take on a mission if it would send him out of Konohagakure. He still wasn’t sure of what Inka wanted from him, if he wanted to try and rekindle their relationship or if Syy’s presence in his life was simply because he was Minowa’s father. Everything thus far pointed to the latter, that Inka was not interested nor had the intention to return Syy’s affection. He needed a clear answer from Inka, even if it was just a confirmation that Inka was unsure. At least then...he would be able to make decisions about taking missions.

He used one hand to get down to the ground and stretched his legs out as he sat, watching Aika come over to him with a happy grin. She leaned into him as he ruffed up her chest, her head resting on his shoulder Good girl. he pushed his nose into the space between her ear and her head, breathing in the unique musky scent of the wolf-dog. Stretching back, she flopped into his lap and closed her eyes, panting happily. He rubbed her ear absently as he looked up at the leaves above his head. Once, he’d been a decent konin, capable and willing to take any mission. That was back in Kumogakure, a village he hadn’t seen in over a decade I wonder if I could go back there, see it again. Syy had never admitted it, nor had he the time before the Sero, but he wanted desperately to go back to Kumogakure. If only for a short visit. He missed the clouds, the cool air, the bright skies. He wanted to take Minowa, to show him where he had grown up. And Inka as well, if only so that the sour taste of their last visit could be washed away. Aika was slowly dozing off so Syy bounced her head with his leg, making the wolf-dog jump to her feet Let’s run back.

They were running uphill this time and Syy was losing to Aika’s four legs and paws. He paused, panting, one hand on the trunk of a tree as he caught his breath Definitely need to run her more. he thought, letting out a breathless laugh as Aika came racing back to him, jumping up and down before he started off again. She circled around him as he started running, forcing him to jump over her a few times Oh go on! he grabbed her tail, giving it a tug to get her going, and she turned back on him, nipping at his fingers. Syy grabbed her muzzle as he took his rolled up socks out of his pocket, shaking her head playfully as he pulled the socks on. He started walking again, letting Aika run a distance before turning and running back At least this will wear her out. A little bit. his own jogging seemed to frustrate her but he wasn’t going to give himself a stitch just to keep her happy.
[Chakra and Stamina Increase Total: 63.2 C : 43.6 S]

[Exits...to the Streets]

『 ᴄ ⁷⁹⁰.⁰ ⋮ s ⁵⁴¹.⁶ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200