Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country
☄ Summon Island: Bear Forest {Sage} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Valbjorn generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:38 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

After a while camping out on the edge of the forest, Theo decided to try one more time to plead the forgiveness of the lead bear summon. Taking a deep breath and letting out a slow exhale to calm himself, the jounin started his walk back through the trees to Nanaoko’s hut. Nodding as he went past the other bears until he reached and entered the teepee. “Bowing deeply as he faced the leader of the bear family, Theodin spoke softly,” Mother... I know I messed up, I failed and ended up abandoning the family. I know you’re angry with me and I can understand why. But I ask once more for your forgiveness and acceptance back into the family, I promise I’ll never let you or any bear down again...” This time, Theo would stand strong and gaze up at the giant bear, waiting for her response.

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:06 pm
Theodin Poe

Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Nanaoko stared down at the man that had been her family’s sage before, and was asking to hold that position again, her face softening from a sort of hurt anger to one of care and compassion,”Alright, young polar cub, I’ll forgive you this time...I can sense how sorry you are for how things happened.” The great bear would summon the scroll that housed the family’s pact and unfurl it to where Theo had signed in the past. Theo would bite his fingers and touch them to the same places as before to renew his contract before Mother closed the scroll and handed it to him. “Protect our family scroll, cub,anyone that wants to join our family must come to you now.” Bowing to the bear, Theo nodded before slinging the large scroll across his shoulder so that it hanged across his low and mid back,”Thank you, Mother, I’ll guard it to my last day.” With that, Theo would activate his summon seal and vanish from the island.
Exit

]

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 4 increases
Fortitude: 4 increases

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
☄[} The Sage Lands :: Summoning Country