Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Tides of Time, A D&D Campaign Guild. (4E Current)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 am
I run a guild dedicated entirely to campaigns myself, though ours only runs one campaign at a time, at least as a major campaign. The ultimate goal of the guild is to actually run multiple campaigns set in the same world or allow it to run across all the different worlds, so that actions of past characters could become things of legend for future characters.

Right now we've actually halted our current campaign for the fact that we did not have enough active members or posting between the three of us who were active to merit continuation. The Campaign is starting out in Eberron, with a caravan en route to Karrnath, which beginning players can choose to take the role of one of three positions, a noble or merchant traveling with the caravan, a guard or mercenary traveling with them as protection, or one bandit among the company who will arrive in the beginning who seeks redemption in joining the party. We're looking to have a party size of at least five, but willing to take up to twelve before branching off into a second party that will take travel amid the same world, but in another part of the grand campaign.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 am
Looks nice.  

aimike3

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am
I you were holding it in this guild I might be tempted, but I barely have the time to check this one guild much less two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:58 am
I'll be up for this, I have just sent a resquest to join your guild  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 am
Thanks for the response guys. I do want to get a few more players actively involved, but once the players who have shown up actually get themselves registered and sheeted up then we'll be beginning the full of the first encounters.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games