• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki got Vincent's message as she walk out of the shadow, then pull down her hood to show her white wolf ears. She approach him and stand in front where he lay down, while holding her long bow, "So, not Heartless and Grimm, it also those mysterious demons lurking around. However, I hope those fallen soldiers doesn't have any negative emotions of fright, before the Grimm arrive," she said to demigod, she place her hand on upper arm as she lightly concern about the fallen soldiers' negative emotions by the time she look at the remaining of corpses. Little know to them, a Jellyfish-like Grimm known as Seer is floating from the rooftop to be hidden, while observe four of them, also with a small spider. In both Salem and Arachne's point of view through their eyes are fully aware of Daichi's arrival, but they wonder what is he up to. Although, they are not pleased of seeing Daughter of Demon Emperor.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

as Robbin landed on the ground, he looked at where the creatures were before "whatever manner of creatures they were, makes me think i should make new arrows after this ... quite embarrassing" he said as Trevor crossed his arms "at least you didn't miss" he said as Robbin shrugged in agreement "this doesn't feel random though ..." he said then felt a slight prickling in the back of his head "and on top of all that i'm getting a headache" he said then felt it again and looked up at the roof but couldn't see anything "i got a weird feeling"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Man I got to quote something?
Something meaningful and from the heart?

"Is it your man senses tingling?", Vin said, raising his hand up with his index finger pointing to the sky. He then sat up, rubbing the back of his head before feeling dark aura from a far distance, blocking his sense of the other dangers that are closer. This made Vin feel nervous as he used his ability of dash to appear on one of the roof tops, dashing toward the Tree Temple.

Well don't trust a stranger who says he has free tacos
No matter how badly you want some tacos.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki perk her ears as she look at the rooftop, she doesn't like the aura she's sensing. She feels the wind as she turn her head and find Vincent on the rooftop, this puzzle her, "Vincent-san?" she ask, but he dash off. She shook her head and face palm, "Here we go, now where is he-" she suddenly stop when she sense evil aura coming as she quickly sees giant Death Stalker and Geist possess the statue nearby. She widen her silver blue eyes, "Big bad Grimms!" she cry out loud to alert Robin and Trevor as she jump and wall jump that the maple leaves appear and disappear. Geist is about to crush her with the stone, but she grab her Life Beads Rosary to whip slash it and gets away to follow Vincent as the Geist follow her, while she fights back with her rosary. Death Stalker is pacing towards Robin and Trevor to pincer them with it's claws.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Spiderman
Trevor Taran

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

acting quickly, Trevor used his webs to bind the pincers as Robin got the fire spell parchments to his arrows shooting at any vulnerable points he could "this is exactly why i said we should have come up with a better plan" Robin said as Trevor aimed for the stinger to bind it to the wall

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ok so we got dragons, wizards, guys who can made creatures out of darkness, and other crazy stuff going on ... but you think a guy dressed up in a spider themed outfit is weird? I'm hurt"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Land of Persia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas