• Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Theme:Here
...I have to become stronger...
... To protect the one person I love ..

Hannah noticed as they began to become surrounded by all the Daemon Hannah watched as Adryn blocked her and himself from the monster finding herself completely surrounded as well Hannah taking up her crossbows from her back she had them locked and loaded ready to prepare to attack when she heard a noise looking up she seen Jezebel as there friend came to help them in the nick of time"You got away!!" she said in glee jumping up in joy the young vampiress hugged the womans leg as she said"I knew you could do it!" she felt rather innocent and naive to the situation not even considering deception at all as she rolled infront of her"Watch out!!" she told her companions as she shot at the daemons coming towards them straight between the eyes;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:46 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as the Doctor quickly spun around, she saw a daemon being quickly taken care of by someone. Jezebel if she remembered correctly. she wanted to lower her sonic screwdriver but she was very hesitant to do so but then more daemons attacked 'blast it' she said before aiming a high kick at one of the two who were attacking her, using her Venutian Martain Arts to leave the two creatures in unmoving piles but very much alive. the Master however was laughing like the madman he was and fired his laser screwdriver at the two daemons after him right between the eyes and in the chest five times for good measure before flipping his screwdriver in his hand and caught it with a mad gleam in his eyes and turned to the others "ooooooh Doctor ... i am having the time of my lives!" he said with a laugh before turning the device at Jezebel "no! she's an ally" she said getting in the way but the Master only continued to gleam at the woman in question "oh the centuries have made your hearts sentimental, Doctor ... you used to be able to sense evil instantaneously" he said as the Doctor set her jaw slightly before closing her eyes. unfortunantly the Master was right about something that was nagging at the Doctor's brain then turned to Jezebel "how ... how did you get away?"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Scythe of the Damned::.
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

'It's good to see you too, darlings..", Jezebel replied as the sorceress twirled her special scythe, the purple-ish blade shining within the dim lit room as the two demons dashed straight toward them. Ardyn focused on one individual daemon who was ready to slash at Jezebel, making his reaction to block the attack assured as his purple keyblade quickly blocked the claws coming toward the sorceress. Jezebel smiled softly as she used her long heels to kick the daemon in the gut as she watched Hannah used the chance to shoot the other daemon inbetween the eyes. Jezebel was very impressed as she turned to her left to see Ardyn rushing at the last daemon, slicing through it's torso with anger. Electricity flowed through his keyblade as behind him, the daemon's upper half slid off of it's waist and both parts flopped down to the ground.
Jezebel sighed softly in relief as her scythe disappeared from her right hand, just as the Doctor asked how she escaped from Daichi's grasp. Sighing softly, she turned around with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed. She wanted to look uncomfortable as she spoke about what had happened,"It was...It was horrible..I was tied up by Xodira who had done..terrible things to me. Tried to convert me back to their side, to see their point of view.. but I cared too much about everyone..especially Vin to convert. That was when he arrived."
"W-Who?", Ardyn asked as he walked up to the group, his keyblade now disappeared from his right hand. That was when Jezebel smiled softly and looked straight toward the young speedster, placing her left hand over her heart as she explained softly.

"Nanashi...Desmond Nanashi saved me. Your father."

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hannah watched as they finally finished off the last of the villain's only to have the master which was the doctor's 'so called friend' point his sonic screwdriver at Jezebel in a threatening manner even the doctor was acting funny as she asked how jezebel escaped why were adults always so worried about things like that? She supposed it was smart to think about it but in her mind if Jezebel was evil she would just have killed or taken who she wanted by now running over to adryn her eyes turned very large and round at the mention of Adryn's father.. so he saved Jezebel; Hannah look astonished at both of them as she walked over to grab Adryn's hand wow these Nanashi men were so courageous!! Feeling kind of blushy as she had a little imagination of her and adryns wedding which was like a little anime scene of chibi them leaving a pair of stairs with her veil catching in the wind while the young teen kinda sat there dazzled in her own imagination letting the others conversation go over her own head.

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

as soon as Jezebel said that name, the Doctor's face flashed to that of a stern protector and pointed her sonic screwdriver at her "Ardyn, Hannah, get away from her NOW! she's lying" she said as the Master cackled pointing his screwdriver at Jezebel as well "took you long enough to get it" he said, but the Doctor ignored him and stared Jezebel down and when she spoke her voice trembled with rage "Desmond Nanashi is dead ... i was there" she said before gripping her screwdriver tighter "she's already on Daichi's side"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"My...My father?", Ardyn replied as he was stunned at the situation just as Hannah ran up to him with a dazed look on her face. This was when something strange happened. The part daemon child heard the Doctor yell at him to get away from Jezebel. What? Why? Why would the Doctor think that? That's when the bombshell dropped. Desmond Nanashi was dead. Looking over at the Doctor, his hands clenched tight as he wasn't sure on who to believe. Knowing that the Doctor knew about the fate of his father, Ardyn knew that this meant two things. One was that the Doctor was withholding information and two, Jezebel wasn't who she was before getting grabbed by Daichi.
Clenching his fist tight, Ardyn summoned his keyblade before using his superhuman speed to dash straight toward the brainwashed Jezebel but something happened. His vision was growing...fuzzy. He felt dizzy. Running straight at her, he didn't feel right as all of a sudden, the young man collapsed within the arms of Jezebel, making her smirk softly before a portal appeared behind her. The sorceress only blew a soft kiss toward the three before jumping backwards into the portal, jumping through it which within the portal showed where exactly she was going. She was going to the keyhole of Hollow Bastion. The portal was closing fast and before anyone could reach it, the portal closed completely.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:38 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Hannah watched as the doctor desperately called out to the pair of children to step away from jezebel confused hannah rarely had much time to react only for Adryn to whisk away from her before she could say anything as she screamed at him"ADRYN WAIT!" it was to late by the time she used her vampric speed to catch up to him he had already passed out and been dragged into the portal with a smirking Jezebel; Hannah ran so fast she actually skid into the wall behind in which the portal was just moments ago and smashing into it caused it to crack and crumble slightly"ADRYN!!" cried hannah she lost him again the young girl had tears streaming down her eyes"WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS!!" she screamed in frustration as she began to essentially throw herself onto the ground pounding furiously at it causing the floor to shake from the force; Before she became a piling heap of tears and frustration not even sure what to do. It seemed everytime Adryn put himself in the line of fire he would get kidnapped or hurt and she was sick of it! The Vampiress stood up wiping the tears from her face only to cause dirt to be smeared during the process "We have to go after him.. we have to find him.." she sniffled to caught up in her own tears to talk straight as she looked up at the doctor and the master;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

"NO!" the Doctor cried and tried to get to Ardyn but Jezebel was too fast. the Time Lord could do well enough to contain her rage as the Master scowled "at best that was a short range teleport, at worse he could be on another planet-" "he's still here ... i can feel it" she said before looking around the foyer and let out a small smirk as she rushed to one of the walls "and here i thought this place would be a medieval" she said before using her sonic on the wall and a computer panel materialized. instantly, she went to work, typinjg away until a voice spoke up, which startled both Time Lords "Greetings new User, i am the Hallow Bastion Tron Interface, how might i assist you?" the voice said "oh great, a Big Brother program" "i do not understand what you mean, but if it help just call me Tron" the voice said as the Doctor collected herself again "alright ... Tron ... we're looking for someone, we need to know what other lifeforms are in the castle besides the three of us in here" she said as the computer showed a loading screen before stopping "confirmed ... currently 18,765,765 lifeforms in the castle circumference alone, narrowing the search ... yes i am detecting four lifeforms at the Chamber of the Keyhole, one other however is proving difficult to trace, would you like me to try again?" "no! no ... we need to get to this Chamber and quickly" she said as the screen showed a map for her "ooooh Tron, you are brilliant" she said with a smirk "oh ... thank you. i must ask, is the User World under attack again?" Tron asked as the Master only scoffed at the fact his enemy was making friends with a computer program "yes ... is there anything you can do to help?" she asked but Tron was silent for a bit "i think i have a few tricks" he said as the Doctor smirked and looked at Hannah and tilted her head to the door "lets go get Ardyn" she said before looking at the Master who only smirked "why not ... he seems like he's fun"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Surging with Anger and tearful fear for Adryn hannah got to her feet and walked over to inspect the tron computer system commute with the doctor it looked like some sort of AI but she wasn't sure as soon as she seen the map and heard the doctor say for them to find adryn she rushed over to inspect the map "I will find you adryn.." she whispered before rushing out of the area to the Keyhole before the doctor could protest;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image

.::Theme::.
One Winged Angel

"Tell me what you cherish most..."

Outside the Entrance Hall, a loud shrieking roar pierced through the walls. Sounds of crushing stone and landscape was approaching the entrance hall from the main entrance.
Tron will be able to pick up the hostiles as they approached, one very large, where the roar came from and many smaller ones rapidly drawing close. These monsters were not the daemons they were fighting before, but Ruin's Root monsters. The sound of twisting branches then loud human-like moans and screams began to surround the hall. Then Sprouts of wood shot out of the ground inside the hall. Before the Doctor and Master, these wooden sprouts shaped into more humanoid like figures. Their legs were wooden tendrils and their hands held sharp weapons made from their own wood. 'The Root,' they are called, groaned and hissed at the two Time Lords and slowly approached with intent to murder them. These wooden monsters registered a human signature inside of them. They were people once...
Just as they were surrounded, the TARDIS was thrown through the front door and stone wall. The blue box was covered in scratches and bite marks along with scorching from a fiery breath. Then the loud, shrieking roar from before landed at the entrance, just behind the TARDIS. The Alatreon, with its eyes glowing like coals of fire and it's horns sparking with electricity, steps on top of the blue box. It's claws digging into the blue paint as it watched the two Time Lords. The Alatreon snarls as fire gathered in it's throat. It was preparing to engulf the blue box in fire. The TARDIS opened it's doors that faced the Doctor and Master. They won't have long before the Alatreon releases it's fire.

(The Sonic Screwdriver should be able to generate a sound that can stun the Alatreon but only for a short time.)

"Give me the pleasure of taking it away..."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Drkslayer_Valencia
Vice Captain

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 12:20 am
User Image

User Image

ϟCenturies of not allowing to be involved in mankind's fights ... ϟ
ϟNo longerϟ

as both the Doctor and Master tried to follow Hannah, they both were stopped by the Root and instantly the Doctor looked on in horror. before either of them could react to THAT, the TARDIS seemed to have sensed the danger and ran to them. looking at each other, they both agreed that a retreat was in order and ran to the blue box, however the creature was about to breathe fire on the ship. it wouldn't do anything but it'd make getting in difficult "oh just for once i wish my luck was better!" she said through gritted teeth as both timelords were near the door but then ducked when thunder was heard right above them and lighting stuck the creature on the box and a circle of lightning seemed to surround them "GO! i shall heed them and retrieve your companion" a voice said that neither seemed to recognize at all "but who are you?" she asked as another bolt of lightning struck down near them and a man, shrouded in lightning and dressed in something similar to Japanese robes and a sedge hat wielding a metal scepter in the shape of a dragon and his eyes glowed brightly like the lightning he commanded "introductions later" he said sternly as both Timelords seemed taken aback, they were older than most gods but this one ... something was different GO! he shouted as the two jumped and nodded before going in but the Doctor stopped "be careful ... Hannah is ... protective" the Doctor said making the man nod "go to the Kingdom of Angels, tell them exactly what has happened, they must hurry" he said as the Doctor nodded and the TARDIS dematerialized as Raijin stood among the creatures with a smirk "as those in Earth Realm would say ..." he said gripping his staff and electricity crackled "bring it on ..." he said before bringing his staff down onto the ground creating a wave of electricity in all directions

Drkslayer_Valencia

GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Quote:

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items