• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
± : . :± : . :± : . :±
User Image

With no one left in this world

Frowning slightly she began to eat, this was beyond awkward for her. She thought back on all the times with her brothers. How much she had learned from them, and all the nights she spent cleaning their wounds after long missions. She remember the last meal she ate with her family. They all been together laughing about good days ahead. "What happened to us Hawk...who betrayed us...I don't understand who did this to us. Father...Mother...Crow...Raven...They are all gone now..." For the first time it really soaked in. Her family was gone, and she really hadn't mourned anyone of their deaths until now.

I will present myself with honor

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

"Templar...Overlord..." replied Hawk as he finished his meal, sharpening his tomahawk which shined like crystals in the moon light over looking a ocean. Twirling his tomahawk around with his eyes closed, he rubbed his fingers against his scar, wanting the images to go away. He then began to think about his deadly battle against the templars that killed his family,"..He...already dead...but murderer...still...live."

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Sparrow nodded as she looked at her brother. "Are you on a mission out here...you're part of a new brotherhood aren't you. I've been hearing a new branches starting up....I'm glad you're alive...I don't think I've even said that yet...It's been lonely, but I'm happy you're here."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Death...
...has his touch

Hawk chuckled at all his sister has said. With his right hand, he swayed it from left to right, signalling her that her question was wrong. As he got up, Hawk grabbed his bag, closing his eyes as he noticed a door in the tree. As he walked to it, he opened it which showed the beautiful land of Japan. He chuckled, walking into the land as he disappeared, the door closing but wanting her to come with.

Why....
...can't I?

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hawk wait up, where are you going." Pulling her hood up she quickly chased after him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:07 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

as Jack walked through the portal, he looked around, only until he realized where he was did the portal close "of all the places to be stuck i had to land in Wonderland ... " he said as a flower looked at him crossly "place is insane" he said as he walked along a winding path

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 pm
╔══════════════╗
???
╚══════════════╝

User Image

"Like my mother, I am kind and gentle wizard..."

By the cloud cover particularly the sun, the young girl roughly around 15 years of her age walk out of the shadow to search for something she need to save someone, so he can reunite with someone dear to him. This young girl with shining purple or indigo eyes and long black hair, yet she is beautiful. The girl continue to looking for something, however she stood still from card guards placing spears around her. As they wanted to capture her alive, she smirk and use her shadow and light spike to impale those guards. Once they are dead, she continue to walk and search for it to free the the man, who was possessed by Nemesis. However, she found nothing as she narrow her indigo eyes, she turn her head to make portal appear in pure dark and light. She walk through it to another realm.

"... However, like my father, I am dark and dangerous warrior."

User Image

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas