Zai Akume

User Image

"I can't die as longs as Wraith remains in the world."

Fire can only destroy...

Zai watched as Claudia was changing from the clothes that he had set on the bed for her. When he saw her pick out a white dress and watched her getting dress and knew that she wasn't the type to just pick out something cute or anything, which made him think about what she might choose. When he saw her take the dress off and take another dress, he continued to lean against the wall then closed his eyes, resting abit then when he heard Claudia ask him,'Does is look okay ?', Zai opened his eyes then examined her from top to bottem then peeled himself off the ground and stood up, latching his blade to his back and continued to examine her. "I think it looks good on you, just keep out of bars and clubs. Men might find you too attractive and they might try to kidnap you." He said, trying to have it seem like a compliment, but knew that it was the wrong way to say something like that.

He released a light sigh at the way he tried to compliment her and just walked over to the window and look down at everything that was happening in the city, trying to figure out how to do everything the right way, but nothing truely came to mind, which made him feel as if he was going to be this way for all eternity, but he was this way ever since he was born, would it matter if he continued living this way for the rest of his life ? He wouldn't have minded it if he didn't love Claudia, but he does and he didn't know what to do anymore. He just knew that he wanted to be with Claudia for eternity and the best why for that to happen would be for her to keep his heart. That would be the only way, which would make her near immortal, but he knew that he would have the ability to die, but he didn't care.

... I will show the wraith of flames.