User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

...This was Pandemonium...

Once the young man jumped out of the portal with both of his hands free, Ardyn opened his eyes as he looked up to see what was happening. Rakan was dancing around the large plant monster's attack as it was about ready to eat Hannah while Millie had used a special ability to connect both of her keyblade together to make a bladed defense. Though he was happy that Millie had found a new ability at her disposal, Ardyn knew he had to act fast as he summoned the Kingdom Key. With his eyes squinted as his keyblade shining bright, electricity began to form under his shoes. He was ready to go fast just as the vines were ready to attack him as well which then he began to move. In slow motion, Ardyn could see the vines slowly reach out to him, giving him a soft smirk as he began to run. Using his keyblade, he quickly jumped over the vines before landing right on top of them. They felt sturdy on his feet which meant he could run on them as he began to dash up on the vines. With his kingdom key, Ardyn used the grappling hook from the keychain on his hilt to wrap around the vine holding onto Hannah before pulling himself upward toward her. This also cut the vine that was holding her with it's golden-lightened chain as he reached out with both arms. With his forward momentum, he made the keyblade disappear in mid-flight before catching the vampire princess with both arms. Landing back onto the hard ground, the electricity faded away as Ardyn began to pant from the energy use he had to use but it was worth it as he held Hannah in his arms,"Are...Are...Are you o- UGH!"
Before he could finish speaking, he felt a sharp pain against his back as he yelled out. This pushed him and Hannah away further as he fell down to the ground, his back bleeding from a vine's sharp thorns against his back. Groaning softly, he looked back up at Hannah as he knew he was the one that got the attack but something was happening. He felt....numb as he realized what had happened which he spoke up loudly for everyone to hear,"BE CAREFUL! THE THORNS ARE POISONOUS!"

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan's little dance away with millie didn't last long as the managed to find a way to help herself it wasn't long til he turned to see the vines chaos slowly begin to settle out but not before adryn whom saved his lady got hurt in the process; Oddly concerned not sure if it was because he became attached to the small group of teens or perhaps his knowledge they were the only ones to help him, caused the vastayan go into the quickness swiftly he gathered up Millie into his arms against her will and settled her next to hannah who was screaming,"ADRYN NO!!", when she noticed he was poisoned; Having all 3 with him the vastayan put up a massive golden shield around them all at the vines had no way to get to them before leaning down next to adryn his blue eyes were gleaming with magic looking electrifying in the golden light of his shield as he reached over to the boys foot,"Hang in there kid", he told him taking the foot he began to heal and cure him of the poison in his foot,"This place is full of wild magic but I never said it was safe", he finally having done his job stood up they were mainly trapped by the vines but still protected by his massive shield,"You guys have any idea were we might be?", he asked. Hannah pulling the strands of her blonde hair stood their panicking until rakan healed adryn in which she sat down next to him and pulling him towards her nearly squeezed him to death,"Darling don't do that! you scared me! what if I lost you?", she whined tears streaming down her face dramatically; Upon hearing the vastayan ask where they were she said,"I have no bloody idea but I'm not happy about it", she snarled; "Wouldn't you like to know?", said a mysterious voice as everyone looked around there seemed to be someone with them but non in sight,"Whose there?!", demands rakan very much not liking the mind games this strange individual was going about,"Oh.. i'm here... there...", said the voice,"Everywhere", the voice was right next to them sitting perched on rakans golden shoulder was an odd looking cat with stripes and toothy grin.

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

User Image

Millie ran as quick as Hannah did when she saw Ardyn poisoned. thankfully that giant weed was blocked from attacking them, but they had no way of escaping without a good chance of them dying. as soon as Rakan healed him, Millie put a hand on her ... friend's? shoulder and looked relieved but worried for several reasons and tried to think of where they might be "well right now we have killer fauna and ... trees no where native to anywhere on our world ... we came through a mirror ... why does that sound familiar?" she muttered before the off voice spoke and a large smiling cat appeared. instantly, Millie winced and groaned before sitting down in annoyance "well that clenches it ... we're in Wonderland ... of all the places" she said with the last part in a mutter. she blamed Disney for her attitude, she always hated the cartoon (yet liked the other Disney movies ironically) and didn't even wanna try to read the book. wasn't her fault, she ran on logic and intellect, Wonderland was a place of nonsense and insanity. the two did not mix

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Groaning softly as he felt the pain slowly leave from his body, Ardyn's eyes opened back up to see his friends above him. He was out of energy for the time being but the healing did work, making his energy the only thing needing rejuvenated. He needed food which he didn't pack enough snacks which when he saw the a cat on the birdman's shoulder, he felt like he was already losing his mind from not eatting,"Huh...seems like I'm already hallucinating.."
With that in mind, Ardyn looked back up at Millie and Hannah, smiling softly as the two could see something quite interesting. His scar was slightly glowing a golden hue which was quite strange. The scar under his eye was made all those years ago when he was taken by Daichi which if anyone in the group saw, his scar glowed that same golden hue. With a soft smile on his face, Ardyn softly blinked before speaking up,"Is umm...is everyone okay? Glad you are safe, Hannah.."

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:15 am
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan turned at the sound of the cat's voice and he lifted his shoulder and went to swat the cat off,"Hey!", he nearly shouted as he went to swat at the chesire it dissolved into a misty substance and reformed on Millies shoulder as she sighed and said they were in wonderland,"Whats a wonderland?", said rakan confused as he glared at the chesire ready to smack it away,"I wouldn't do that if I were you", grinned the chesire,"Its rather rude", rakan glared at the cat before crossing his arms as hannah looked at adryn with concern,"I would have been.. uh.. fine.. maybe", she said looking away she was sure it would had been fine her skin was pretty rock hard she could get smashed through a building with only a few scratches so she was sure if a poisoned plant try to consumed her it would just leave a few acid burns? she wasnt sure turning back,"Adryn.. I'm just gl-", she cut herself off gazing at his scar,"Adryn", she said in surprise,"Your scar its glowing", she pointed towards it; Rakan looked down at the cat,"If your part of this wonderland how do we get out of this death trap?", he said as the chesire purred before jumping off millies shoulder and floating about in the air before them,"Oh.. i'm not sure.. perhaps.. the cursed one will know", commented the chesire.. as it turned its head into a 360 swivel making rakan feel slightly anxious more so from the fact this creature can literally just twist its head like that,"Cursed one?", asked the large vastayan as he didnt like the sound of that either;

User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

User Image

rolling her eyes at the cat, Millie turned to Rakan with a scoff "don't bother, can't get a straight answer from anyone in this place. He's talking about looking for help while we're trapped" she said before taking off her backpack and looking through it. "taser gun, instant kitchen cube, change of clothes ... Ugg! I knew I should have brought that prototype drill glove!" she said before sitting back on the ground then looking at Ardyn's scar "hey Boom, is your scar supposed to glow like that?"

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn looked confused as both Hannah and Millie asked about his scar as he looked down at the small water puddle that was next to him. With that, he too seen what the two were talking about. With that, flashes of a old familiar foe's face appeared over his in the water puddle. The darkness that filled his heart ever since he was captured by his grandfather, the scar he gained for being controlled by Daichi himself. His heart hurt on the inside as he tried to control his emotions before punching the water puddle with a splash. The water was no longer there to see the reflection that haunted his dreams to this day. Standing up slowly, he let out a soft sigh after a few breathes that were filled with anger as he turned his head toward the flower. He heard what the cat had said,'the cursed one will know'. He growled as he believed he was the cursed one, making electricity flow around him only this time, his electricity wasn't the normal electric blue. No, it was golden this time as he dashed through the shield bubble, fast enough to go through the electrons of the portal itself before all of a sudden, within miliseconds, Ardyn was in view once again with the monster plant was stuck in place. The young Nanashi stood there with tentacles close to him but he wasn't scared as he the Kingdom Key in his right hand. After just a few moments, the tentacles began to show what had happened as cuts spewed out a purple goo, splattering around like a water fountain as the head of the flower began to slide down, falling down onto the ground.
With all of that, Ardyn stayed still as within, he was trying to calm his emotions. Letting out a few sharp breaths, Ardyn's keyblade disappeared from his hand as the partial demon child just stared into nothingness, as though he was face to face with his own demons. He was angry and yet, he was content to know that he'd be a monster his whole life.

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

During Adryn's outburst as he seemed rather angry the chesire seemed to disappear all together, shocking hannah slightly while rakan's face seemed drawn as he watched the powerful Nanashi use just a small faction of his magic to kill the flower, rakan's shield faded as he stood there with the girls watching adryns intense and angry motions the dark energy oozing from him caused rakan's sense to be on guard and his blue eyes were blazing in the darkness of the new world wonderland in which was shrouded in mist;

Hannah worried ran over to him, taking his hand she looked at him replying quietly,"Adryn.. its okay", she told him softly knowing he felt distressed, it seemed especially in the past year adryn had been more emotionally motivated in his fights than when they first met, but so had she something she didnt seem to let bother her thinking it norm(which is definitely was with them being teens)_as she pulled him into a hug and patted his back,"Its okay.. lets go try to find out why we are here", she then looked up as the chesire replied,"Haven't figured it out yet?", said the riddling cat as it spinned around in the air,"Well no", said hannah putting her hands on her hips as she remarked
"Shouldn't you tell us?",
asked the blonde as she pointed her finger at the chesire wiggling it; The chesire chuckled,"You remind me of Alice~ but that was a different time..", said the chesire growing quiet as it disappeared again; Leaving hannah sighing and shaking her head.

Rakan remained quiet for the moment watching to see what the children wanted to do but more than sure he knew they were much more than two humans and a bloodsucker.. they had powerful magic... something he was not sure if he could handle if they decided to turn on him quickly, with this knowledge it did make him rather annoyed and angry slightly here he was stuck in a different dimension away from Xayah who could easily turn these three into minced meat and here he was worried about whether he was going to be able to battle dance his way out of this one?

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

User Image

"told you, you wouldn't get a straight answer" Millie said as the cat vanished simply after saying Hannah reminded him of Alice then looked over at Ardyn in worry but then looked away, knowing he wouldn't want pity. she certainly wouldn't.
after a bit of silence, Millie put her backpack back on and strapped it on tighter "i'll take a quick hover above the trees, see if i can find a way out of here. sooner we do, sooner i can say Alpha Mike Foxtrot to Wonderland" she said before pushing the button on her backpack and the helicopter blades shot up from the top of it and up she went to the canopy of the forest. as far as she saw there was an endless miles of trees but then saw a clearing nearby, maybe half a mile "i think i see an exit, north by northwest" she shouted down

User Image

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:29 am
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

As he stood there, his anger overflowing wildly as he could feel the darkness of the daemonic blood flowing through his veins. The scar glowed bright gold as he could just feel that his grandfather's blood was flowing through him like a disease. That was when Hannah softly took his hand as he just stopped, clenching her hand softly as the glowing of his scar died down, turning back into the discolored skin tone on his face. Controlling his breathing, he turned his head before giving her a soft nod before hearing the Cheshire Cat speaks about a woman named Alice. It was strange to him as he wondered who this was but looking back toward Hannah, he just smirked softly before overhearing Millie speak out about hovering, taking a look around to see if they could find an exit. Blinking softly, Ardyn nodded as she took over and after a little bit, Ardyn overheard her speaking out about a possible exit. This made Ardyn let out a soft sigh before speaking up,"Alright...Lets regroup and travel together...better to keep everyone together and keep each other safe...Maybe we can umm..find some food or something...Feeling a little weak from the energy surge.."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:27 am
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan heard Millie explain there was a clearing ahead further into the forest as long as they were careful he was sure they would be fine, when adryn mentioned food he nodded in agreement,"i know what you mean.. Im starving!", exclaimed the vastayan, as he walked over to the kids, the chesire cat only looked amused as millie lifted herself in the air explaining there was a clearing off the in distance,"Well now isn't that interesting?", said the chesire before it dissolved all together; Rakan looked annoyed as the cat disappeared and hannah placed one hand on her hip as she looked up at millie,"Lets get moving then", she said taking off in the direction slowly she kept her keyblade out she wasn't sure how many more of these plants they would come across or perhaps monsters. Rakan looked up at the floating millie wondering if she was coming back down as he followed behind Adryn and Hannah keeping an eye out,"The magic here is strong..", explained the vastayan with glowing blue eyes,"I can feel it", he looked down at his body it had a faint ethereal glow; It made him think of the old days when him and xayah would release large amounts of magic in Ionia and he could feel it flowing through his veins feel his strengh growing.. It was much more potent here than in that last realm they were in;
User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Wonderland

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items