MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Madara Uchiha

Nothing can stop my eyes...

He quickly grab Carmana's keyblade by his hand, after he drop Neji, who's gasping for air. His Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, showned in his right eye, he caught Carmana's future move, "Hmph... another keyblade wielder, they're worthless against Sharingan." he said to him darkly, his eyes showed blood vessel and tears of blood as he using Amaterasu between himself and Carmana's armor, knowing it will burn him easily.
Neji got up and saw Amaterasu closer to Carmana's armor, still his Byakugan mainly focus on both of them. He look at Carmana, "Kid! That black fire can kill you if your skin contacts it!" he yelled at warn him about Ameaterasu. Madara smirked hidden in his mask about his nemesis warning Carmana,

...But I must be strong enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm
CARMANA

Carmana smirked under his own mask and sent lightning through his blade to electricute madara and opened a d-gate the sent a flood of water from the ocean to extinguish the fire......he closed the gate and coated his body in a skin tight layer of lightning......it made his armor high voltage and sent electricity through his keyblade constantly......for some reason the back of carmanas armor was dented like something was trying to break out......  

Carmana

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Revenge isn't my choice ...

Neji sees Carmana's electricute Madara, he grunted and back off away from him by his paralyze arm, "Why you little rat!?" he grunted and use his Sharingan to teleport himself to his Uchiha layer. Neji got up and he quickly open the portal, he focused on Carmana because of his Byakugan, "Quick, we have to reach to Hinata-sama otherwise he might reach her. Ugh, I still have haunted memory about that day that I lost her and unable to save her." he inform him and himself about losing his beloved aunt. He ran to the Corridor to Darkness and heading to Shibuya.

... but for both of them

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm
CARMANA

Carmana opened a d-gate and followed neji......he felt pain in his back but ignored it......he was scared hinata would get hurt......  

Carmana

Carmana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 pm
CARMANA

Carmana opened a d-gate and followed neji......he felt pain in his back but ignored it......he was scared hinata would get hurt......  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

Nero

"And if I become a Demon, so be it..."

Nero walks in to change his Holy Knight mix in Sparda's signature's color clothes, then change to swim trunk. After he change, he froze and notice the blade struck the wooden wall, "What the h*ll is this piece of cr*p?" he said and walk towards it to examine and analyze it. After he's done, he shrug and grab the handle by his right hand, then the electricity struck him as it infuse his demonic arm. "What the h*ll?!" he shouts and he can see his demonic version of cyborg wrap around him, he pull it out and it's stopped. He got up and look at the blade, "Something is telling me, that I'm getting turned into half demon, not part. Is it because of my arm?" he's talking to himself and look at his devil bringer. He have to hide it from Kyrie, who knows when she finds out he's turning to half demon, or worst full blooded demon. He found the stealth and put it back, he carry his cloth and his newly blade to the beach.

"... I will endure the exile. Anything to protect her"

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff