Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Game Idea and question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:50 pm
I know I haven't been around, But I would like to start playing again.

So, Is there a game looking for people at the moment? I know 3.5e and that is about it.

Also, I just did this with my brother and his friends. I don't know if it would work online though. We used the Minitures book and made a nations game. Kind of like risk, but using the 3.5 and mini rules for battles and peace talks.

At the begining, you would be a chief(Level 6 and you level 6 feat has to be leadership, I removed the charisma pre-reg) of a tribe. And you would create a war party (5 or 6 level, 1 characters)

I will give more info, but I want to know if people would play this first.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm
Xboxplayerj
I know I haven't been around, But I would like to start playing again.

So, Is there a game looking for people at the moment? I know 3.5e and that is about it.

Also, I just did this with my brother and his friends. I don't know if it would work online though. We used the Minitures book and made a nations game. Kind of like risk, but using the 3.5 and mini rules for battles and peace talks.

At the begining, you would be a chief(Level 6 and you level 6 feat has to be leadership, I removed the charisma pre-reg) of a tribe. And you would create a war party (5 or 6 level, 1 characters)

I will give more info, but I want to know if people would play this first.

*Clears throat* Ahem! You didn't look too hard for a 3.5 game did you there's a nice one on the main page currently called "Recruiting 3.5" have a nice day.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Xboxplayerj

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:38 pm
in truth I did look at Recruiting 3.5 and currently trying to think of a character that wouldn't step on anyone's ideas, or toes. I was wondering about, any other games looking for people at the moment.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games