Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Recruiting 3.5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:55 pm
All I want is power to give to Lord Bane... And while once I get it I will rule with an iron fist so that those worms that I command won't step out of line, getting that power is a completely different matter. Subtle suggestions, the destruction of any force that wishes to destroy what I am trying so hard to come to rule, and a good reward system for doing your jobs.

Of course, I will use force as need be. You know that little rule about how 'a paladin cannot allow torture to happen'? Let's just say that is for those pathetic cretins who serve the... 'Gods of Good'.

You see, I wish to rule to keep the insects from hurting themselves. They require someone strong so that they do not fight with each other and that order is enforced across the land.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm
All I'm saying is that if you're evil, then by definition you're trying to bring harm to people, even if it's long-term controlled and legally-sanctioned harm. And since you've got an aura that says "Hi I'm evil, no seriously folks," it's not exactly something you can hide.

This should probably get sorted out, because if we are going to have a lawful evil leader, I need to make a character that won't turn this in to a player war. I could do a pretty wizardy wizard, nothing fancy.  

KamikaziFreak

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm
I took Mongooseh's statement as a vote for the boxing cleric.

Cleric: 1
Paladin: 0

So, if someone else joins and votes for the Paladin. Then, we have a problem. On the other hand if they want to be captain too. Then Cleric of Kord wins.

I don't remember if I said this already, So I will say it. I am only taking four(4) people. I am only taking four cause the adventure guilds was made for just four people.

1 Cleric of Kord (Seen sheet; Background if wanted)
2 Paladin of Tyranny
3 Scout

These are the only characters, I know anything about.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:54 pm
We need another playeeeeeeer.

Are there still story details coming? That might help attract someone.  

KamikaziFreak

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Well, my character is sent in... I very much enjoy the story I have for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 am
Hmmm...

Would you allow:

Serpent Kingdoms
The Forgotten Realms Books
and the Wizards of the Coast website?  

Slave Xaccheus

KamikaziFreak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm
Soooo... Is this still running?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4