Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Post-March Madness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 pm
NayrVentess
Oh come on! Kas would beat Acecerak, he could defeat a Lich in his sleep! razz I got 4/8 in Undead, happy with Vecna and Raven Queen going through.
kas betrayed a lich, lopped off a hand and an eye, and then the lich went on to godhood despite him. no way he's doing better against a demilich, the soul-draining nigh-impenetrable big brother of lichdom. much less the random evil asshat that is acererak. you could try to out-maneuver vecna, but everything acererak does will either kill you, or leave you for dead. everything. always.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess
Oh come on! Kas would beat Acecerak, he could defeat a Lich in his sleep! razz I got 4/8 in Undead, happy with Vecna and Raven Queen going through.
kas betrayed a lich, lopped off a hand and an eye, and then the lich went on to godhood despite him. no way he's doing better against a demilich, the soul-draining nigh-impenetrable big brother of lichdom. much less the random evil asshat that is acererak. you could try to out-maneuver vecna, but everything acererak does will either kill you, or leave you for dead. everything. always.

Lol, I know I just love Kas so much crying Acererak is good, I used his 'human' stats IRL before, and I've looked at him in Open Grave, pretty snazzy. He was the guy behind the Tomb of Horrors right?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
NayrVentess

Lol, I know I just love Kas so much crying Acererak is good, I used his 'human' stats IRL before, and I've looked at him in Open Grave, pretty snazzy. He was the guy behind the Tomb of Horrors right?
yeah, which is where my "random evil asshat" comment came from. if acererak for some reason couldn't beat kas, he'd just teleport him naked into a box where every exit had potential death lying behind it. possibly redundant potential deaths.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:12 am
Apparently my bracket didn't save. stare

Faaaaaaaantastic.  

joe-dude667

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 pm
joe-dude667
Apparently my bracket didn't save. stare

Faaaaaaaantastic.

Ah that sucks! sad  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm
And the competition is finally over, with The Raven Queen taking the throne!

... er, again!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:15 pm
Rain Yupa
And the competition is finally over, with The Raven Queen taking the throne!

... er, again!
b***h killed the death god, guess it was kinda forgone conclusion.

She was the only one of my final four to make it, but she was also my pick to win so, I'll take it.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff