Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Play by AIM (Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiryna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:14 pm
wait a second...a game where I can use any 3.5 rule book....and be evil O.o and NOT get yelled at? this is the stuff dreams are made of...
<-- interested much  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:04 pm
Lilly Bloodthorn
wait a second...a game where I can use any 3.5 rule book....and be evil O.o and NOT get yelled at? this is the stuff dreams are made of...
<-- interested much

I must concur, this has me greatly interested.  

Jacior

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Firstly I must ask about the schedule that we might have to go by. I've become significantly less occupied by RL as of late, and the games I'm in going pbp die out much to often. (including my own last 4 attempts over Gaian forums. So far my current one seems promising)

Secondly, what kind of rules should I look forward to in character creation? I've been meaning to create multiple characters that generally aren't accepted in other campaigns {i.e. Pseudodragon Dragonfire Adept, Dread Necromancer, etc} due to alignment/racial/allowed material rules.

Also, this will be my first IM-ing game, so you might have to deal with my 'thinking' time. I personally prefer to think out my posts/comments before posting, and still want to edit it later. Heck, I'll even be willing to upload something besides MSN if I have to!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am
Yurro
Firstly I must ask about the schedule that we might have to go by.

Secondly, what kind of rules should I look forward to in character creation?

Also, this will be my first IM-ing game, so you might have to deal with my 'thinking' time.

First, we'll decide schedule once i have a full party, so we can discuss what will be convenient.
Second, as I already said in the first post, I'm not disallowing anything off hand; I'm taking every character on a case-by-case basis.
Third, it's ok if you take your time, just don't hold the game up. Play by IM is faster paced than pbp. Just as if you were playing with people in person, you have to make decisions in a reasonable amount of time.  

Foremek

Foremek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:40 am
Lilly Bloodthorn
<-- interested much

Jacior
I must concur, this has me greatly interested.

Good, make a character (creation rules on first post) and PM me the sheet or a link to the sheet  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 pm
Jacior
... Any chance I can reroll this?

please do...but just grab some actual dice and roll them on your desk. we don't need die roll post cluttering up the thread.  

Foremek

Jacior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:06 pm
Ok then

You want I should delete those posts?

EDIT: I deleted them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:06 pm
10,10,10,10,10,10. I accept those rolls I've rolled.

Time to get workin on my character.

Deadusernamelol

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 am
If you are looking for a good site to host on you can always use Skype lots of people have it. Its free and you can use Voice or Type in the same call at the same time.

While I am usually opposed to playing in an Evil campaign for a few reasons. Reason 1 usually people don't know how to play evil. Or at least play evil right. There is mixed emotions sense even if you were to call someone out on this they usually will come back with. "That's how I see *Insert Alignment here* would be like" and you can't really argue because they made up their mind.

Second reason is evil parties usually have no drive keeping them together even if they were a 'crime family' there would be plenty of psychos and even more greedy bastards waiting to stab each other in the back then the game could handle.

So if you have a way I have a great villain in mind and would make a great addition to any team. Let me know if this game is going anywhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm
Alright, I'm going to be moving on Monday, and i don't know how long it will take to get internet, so I could be offline for a while. I'll try to get online asap.  

Foremek

Seiryna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:24 pm
Doesn't look like this game is going anywhere XD I seemed to be ******** cursed when it comes to D&D, any game I'm in, or show interest in dies before it even gets started or after the first session XD /sigh lol  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff