Reply ®
I was sleepwalking and I broke a window

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucy the thread killer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:05 am
This is not an ending to bad joke. omg I so wish it was. But I have a tendcy to sleep walk I haven't done it in several years and usually I'm living with someone who knows that I do so they keep an eye out for me. Well unfortunately not this time around. I ended sleepwalking out of my house this morning at 7:30 am. The only reason I think I woke up is because I bumped into some kids and one of them must have pulled me out of the street. On top of that I was in my boxers and tank top. So as I'm going back to my house and guess what the ******** door is locked. So I had to walk to the backyard barefoot and knock on my roommate's window. I'm knocking for like 5 mintues straight and I figure she must've went to class or work really early. So I get really frustrated cause this entire time her cat, who is my mortal enemy, is just staring at me. Mocking me. Realizing that I'm locked out for god knows how long I get really frustrated and hit the window next to me, not realizing that the glass was so thin. And it broke I also have a gash on my hand. I climbed through the window got a few more cuts and went to find scotch tape and cardboard so I could seal it up. Now I'm just freaking out cause I have no idea what I'm going to tell my landlord or my roommate.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 pm
that sucks  

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

yamikasake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:56 am
Wow, if this wasn't so long you could put it on FML.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 pm
I've a sleep walking problem too...but I've never walked out of my house  

tinkerbell2cma

Chatty Shopper

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash