Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
NiGHTS of the North Recruting FULL =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:35 am
Well with a recent drop out of a few players. I need some to fill the gaps =3

The game is still in it's first part so you'll be able to drop in easily enough

Right now the party consists of

Half- Nymph Paladin
Changling Artifacter
Pixie Warmage
Tibbit Soul knife/ Soul bow

So heres a shout out =3

Healer or scout would be handy. But I'll take anyone really =3 Just thinking of helping the party n.n

See you about =3

Charry creration:

Roll 5d6's and drop the lowest two 7 times reroll any 1's once your done, drop the lowest of the 7 and put them together n_n

Hp is max allowed, no rolls.

No traits or flaws.

Starting gold 15k and a set of sending stones, 1 for each member

Sources: Preaty much anything you want, baring home brew.Core, expanded, campain setting and 3rd party are all viable. But I may disallow on a case by case basis. If it is anything particullary obscure I will look into it or ask for details.

This is going to be starting at level 6. With LA 2. Anything involving racial hit dice, we can use savage species to work out progression.

I allowed a LA buy off at level 6. So treat any LA2 as 1 and LA1 as 0
Or you could take a free level from Save Species =3

Notes to consider.

I will be running this game up till atleast level 25. I want to see a natural progression to Epic. The game will run cross planar at a later date.

It will be both event and site based styles of play.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 pm
I'll join! Definitely making something Rogue-like...maybe just a Rogue. Who knows? blaugh

Okay, I actually have a question now. It says level 5 with LA 2. Does that mean that everyone is level 7 over all, or what?  

Aya Soul

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:05 pm
what he mean is you can have a LA +2 but the class is level 3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:50 pm
MT the Clown
what he mean is you can have a LA +2 but the class is level 3

Yeah, that's how I understood it: Level 5 with a maximum LA of +2.

Anyway, I sent off a character sheet about 12 hours ago. Focussed Enchantress aiming for Dark Temptress... Because that is the phase I am going through. ^_^  

Ana-Justine

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:48 am
This is gonna be a party consisting almost entirely of women unless one of these two create a male characters.

Also (if he wants them to be on the same level as the rest of the party) then I believe they should be a total ECL of 7, with maximum LA +2. Reason I say this is because my Half-Nymph Paladin has a LA +2, and she's currently at level 5.

If you need help knowing what ECL means, let us know.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:36 am
bamaotaku
This is gonna be a party consisting almost entirely of women unless one of these two create a male characters.

Also (if he wants them to be on the same level as the rest of the party) then I believe they should be a total ECL of 7, with maximum LA +2. Reason I say this is because my Half-Nymph Paladin has a LA +2, and she's currently at level 5.

If you need help knowing what ECL means, let us know.

Huh...
7, eh...
*wonders about opportunities*
Hmm, either continue with Focussed Enchanter, or get the Dark Temptress PrC...
Wait...
What are the stats for the half-nymph? Is that a race or template?  

Ana-Justine

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:24 am
Half-Nymph is a template from Dragon magazine; #313, page 96.

Anyway.. I still have Lydia hanging around here somewhere. If nobody else joins as a Rogue-ish character, let me know and I could probably drag her back out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 am
Efective charrie level =3 I know.

Well like I said I let a LA buy off at level 6. So You'd be a level 5 charrie with a LA 2. Or a Level 6 charrie with a LA 1 race/template

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:49 am
OO OOO *bounces*

I've always wanted to play a winged character ((that is a character with the Winged Creature template from SS))

So i was thinking a Winged Halfling Ardent.

also, could i perhaps, instead of getting the +2 Dex from being a halfling, (becuase the +4 from winged is quite enough as is) could i get a +2 to Wisdom, and perhaps to charisma, because i think that if memory serves, one physical ability enhancement ina basic race is equal to two in a mental, hence why half-orcs get a bonus to strength and a deterrent to intelligence and charisma.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:37 am
I might be interested as well. I just have to try and figure out which of like 3-4 character ideas I want to use.... Might be going with a Ranger/Scout build as of now. Race is still in question.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

authority_lex

2,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 pm
Hm, I wouldn't mind playing a healer, again. Do we roll the stats in this thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:36 am
Yea you can trade in the +2 in Dex for a +2 in either Wisdom or Charisma, not both.

And roll in the thread in Nights of the Norht =3

Subforum
Thanks for the intrest n.n

I think I'll bump it up to 4 instead of 3 =D

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 am
allrighty, i already have the backstory worked out, and i'll flesh out the rest tonight...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 am
since it's kinda rediculous to give a creature with flight bonuses to jump and climb, i was wondering if the i could instead get bonuses to diplomacy and sense motive...i realize i'm asking a lot, but i am coming up with a completly made up race here....kinda....  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm
I sent you a PM, but I am weary over giving another change as it's going more into homebrew than I would like to go.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games