Do you like christmas shopping?
  yes
  no
  AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOO....
  only if it involves pie or cake
View Results

the purple ghost-cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm
christmas shopping. oh the horror. you see, i like writing storys that are fitional, but are based on true things. i come up with these off the top of my head. so, here is a horror story of

"CHRISTMAS SHOPPING *gasp!!*

Once upon a time, there was a man with a very big family. It was December 1st, at 6:00 am. He was driving on what seemed to be clear roads. He thought "this year is the year!!!! i can get my presents without having to worry about parking, no lines ou the door, YES!!!! xd " he was humming gleefully until.... he got.... to... THE MALL eek .people were honking screaming cars EVERYWHERE and were stuck, in the parking lot. it was as crowded as could be. and finally, when he found a space (30 mins later) some dude comes swirving in, almost hitting him and took the spot. the dude cheered "YES!!!!! A SPOT!!!!!" and the man who got HIS SPOT taken yelled scream scream scream !#$@#$@%% !#@$$@#@%#@$!!$%!!!!!!! and then, another 30 min later, he found a spot. some other girl was going to take it but he was pissed off. he wanted that spot so bad he didnt CARE how many cars he hit. so he swirved almost hitting the girl and he got it. he got, the parking spot. YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! he was cheering on and on and on about his space. then, he figured out, the parking space was in the back of the lot, the farthest from the mall you could get. so the man ran accross the lot, being extra careful not to be hit by swirving cars, and then, he was in the mall *gasp*. and to his dissapontment, at 7:30 AM, it was as crowded as a mall could get. probably over its carrying cappacity. people were pushing, shoving, screaming at each other to "GET AN F*CKING MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!" he didnt know which shop he was going to go to first but he had to keep moving to avoid being trampled to the ground. so he decided he was going to do the mens shopping first, because it was easier. when you are this pissed you dont think straight. so the mens department was on the other side of the mall, whilst the womens was right there behind him. he wanted to do the mens first, so he got pushed shoved, trampled, all that stuff. then, he was there, at.... the mens department. his whole day was brightened up, the store didnt have much people in it. so he got stuff for all the men in his family and was ENJOYING himself, until he got to the line. he didnt see the line when he came in, it was at the other entrance. as a matter of fact, it was going OUT the other entrance. he screamed "ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME????" and the whole line groaned. after 40 mins of waiting, the man was about to give up and order presents by internet at home. but then he realised, he was at the front of the line!!! YAAYY!!!! only one person ahead of him, with only 2 purchases to make. so the lady at the register rings up the first one, he was going to cheer when the second one was rang, but it never made that beeping noise. she said "sir, could you get one with a tag please?" so the 17 year old kid says, "sure" and went to the back of the store. AHHHHHH!!!! of course this would happen. he gets one without a freakin tag and the shirt is in the back of the store. then the kid comes back, and says that was the last one. so the lady calls up the people in the storage room to find another shirt. UGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!! there.... was.... no.... MORE!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! he wanted to pull the hair out of the kid so bad... and then the storage people came with another shirt at $29.99. so the lady rang it, and finally, says the man, MY TURN!!!!!! he cheered and the lady rolled her eyes. at the end of the scanning, three of the shirts needed a price check. OH MY GOD!!!! said not only the man, but the whole line. and then some dudes came over and checked in the back for the prices. one of them said $88.00, but was really $102.00. the man didnt care anymore and said, "pay the f*cking price" and then she rang it up. it was the last one. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he ran out of the store cheering. but his happiness didnt last long, he still had the girls shopping to do. the mall was more crowded than before, harder to get through. then the man peeked accross the mall, and saw the line going out the store and said "i will do the girls shopping tomorrow" and fainted. THE END how did you like it? did you READ it? i liked it, its pretty funny if you ask me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm
lol thats my story. i have 2 avatars. its sad how nobody wants to reply to me, or how everyone is too lazy to read that. it isnt that long!!  

lizzycat101

lizzycat101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:52 pm
why are all of you people lazy????? IT DOESNT TAKE THAT LONG TO READ!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:57 pm
she is right!!! it doesnt take that long to read!!!! i re-read it myself to prove the point!!!! can SOMEONE comment, even if they dont actually READ it?  

the purple ghost-cat

the purple ghost-cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:18 pm
oh COME ON!!! oh well. i need gold so i am going to post random crap here.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:20 pm
hi ppl i am bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored boredd bored bored  

the purple ghost-cat

99: My Horror Novels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff