no
View Results

shadow_wolfx7

2,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:32 pm
I don't believe 2012 is the end of the universe, but rather the end of this era. I don't think everyone's just going to disappear, or disappear at all for that matter, but could this just be a date for a new beginning of our current way of living?

Does anyone have any predictions of what may happen on 2012?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:49 pm
It could mean many different things, such as; 1. Aliens will come and offerr peace, 2. the rise of the AntiChrist, 3. The fall of the AntiChrist, 4. Jesus Returns, 5. A global spiritual awakening, 6. A new era of peace... Who really knows, it might come and go without much of a change at all. I guess we will find out when it gets here.  

RcM08171978

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RainbowIrisGuide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 am
maybe the veil will tear  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 pm
I believe something is definitely going to happen, it's no coincidence that many different religions have alluded to that date but I really don't believe it's the end of the universe.
I heard the Mayans never said it was the end, it was a shift into the 6th phase or something, and I have no idea what that means ... maybe they got wiped out before they had a chance to finish that part...
I'm going to be optimistic, but just in case there's a few things I better get to ... Like skydiving, I've always wanted to try that xp  

Alivvia

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:49 pm
Something for SURE will happen in 2012! PARTIES!!!! I'll finally be 21, then I can buy all the booze I want. :3

In all seriousness, though, if it's the end of the world, people fail to realize that the Apocalypse isn't instantaneous. The world would degenerate over the course of years, decades, even centuries. It's not something that'd happen in a day, of course. razz  
39: Spirituality.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games