Advice please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meecha_Yue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:34 pm
Background:

In the summer, my best friend was dumped by this really cool guy that she was dating. He's awesome, and they were still friends afterwords, even though she was hurt. I dated the same best friend a few years ago, though our relationship was a bit rocky. I still really like her, so I always think of her first.
So, later on (before school started up again), her ex-boyfriend asked me out. I denied, because I think it's wrong to go out with a friend's ex, unless she says it's alright and there's no problem whatsoever.

He asked me out again. My friend said that everything was perfectly fine and she didn't mind.
So, I said yes. And I was extremely happy with him.
Then she started to ignore me. I can't stand it when she ignores me for even an hour. So, I told her that I'd break up with him, and she started to say how she could go out with me again if I did so.

Of course, I was giddy and excited, ready for a relationship with her. So, I broke up with him.

Then I went back to tell her, and she said she "wasn't going to date anyone for a while" (even though she went out with some guy at her school.)

(I go to different High Schools than the two of them.)

Problem:
He still likes me, I still like him, but I love her.

Should I go out with him because I'm happy with him, or wait for her because I absolutely love her?
Or should I just quit dating anyone for a while (like I'm doing now)?

I get depressed when I'm not with her, but I get depressed with I'm with him because she won't talk to me...

(sorry for the long post.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 pm
If you don't love someone don't bother dating him. as for the not dating friends exes I completely disagree with that statement. No one owns anyone, why in the world would you need permission. she's not his mom. I find what she did very selfish ignoring you for being with him, then after leaving him telling you that she doesn't want to date anyone...I don't know if you want to wait for her forever but i don't know it's up to you. Just don't get into a relationship unless you have feelings for the person because then someone will get hurt.  

Anabethe

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff