Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  !
View Results

TIMExPARADOX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:44 am
I never post here, this almost feels weird. But it's also the best place, since it's totally anonymous! biggrin

A week ago, my girlfriend's parents said we couldn't see each other because I was distracting her from her schoolwork. And I probably was, I mean, she DOES go to a super rigorous college prep school. It's terrible.

Well, at first I was cool with it. I mean, I wasn't about to make her fight her parents on this one, and it'd probably be better for her to focus on school for a while... But then I started hearing about plan after plan she had with almost all my friends. And she ended up seeing them more than I did. And now she says she's looking for another relationship. I talked to a close mutual friend, and he admitted that it really wasn't her parents, she just wanted out of the relationship.

Now first of all: I don't want to know why she lied, I don't care about why she lied, I'm not even all that concerned about if she would reconsider getting back together with me. All I know is that she made my good day absolute s**t, and I want revenge. Tips?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 pm
Revenge is not worth it. she will get hers in her life time. Seriously theres no point in revenge. you do something bad to her and then you will have more people against you making your life miserable. just move on. don't talk to her at all. and start off a new life without her.  

Anabethe

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 am
Wow this is a little old. Well since her parents were in on this and this little piece of advice is coming from a twenty something yr old- Since it was the parents who approached you, be sure to make it known to them that you know and just wish them the best. s**t like that always comes back to people who pull it and apparently you deserve better.

So get yourself another girl and maybe some better friends while you're at it. real friends don't help hide s**t like that either. But no revenge, not by your hand. It's sweeter when it comes back around.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:56 pm
my Quote of the Day, kids: "dont get mad, get even."

first off, talk to her about it, make her tell the truth. you may not care, but it may change what you think.

second off, if you still think revenge is needed (which i find it normally is) dont do pain, torture, etc. anything physical will be just that, physical.... plus she can sue you for it.

get in her head. find something she likes and turn it on her.

have fun with it whee  

Zyv Dreya

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces