Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foalen

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:16 am
Ayita considered the question as they walked recoginzing the area they were in. It wouldn't be much longer now until they had reached the place she wanted to show Taima. The beautiful little waterfall near the sorce of the river itself wich was why it was such a hike. She smiled softly to herself," It might seem sort of strange, but it's a part of life that changes you, that makes you think diffrenty and challenges you to grow in new and unexpeted ways. I want to grow and learn to be the most I can be."

She shook her head looking back at her mate with amusment in her soft eyes. "Oh I know I can do that without having foals, but you learn so much more when you are trying to teach, that is something Foalen has taught me. I would love to have a foal of my own to watch and nurture. So I can teach him or her all the things I know and learn from them all that I don't."

The painted mare slowed makeing shure they were still on the right path as she admitted," it will be a little scarry I think. But fear is a natural part of life and I don't think its bad to be afriad, weather it's of the unknown or something else, unless it stops you from moving forward. If you stay still you'll never get anywhere. And I think that would be rather lonely and borning." Ayita wuffled a soft laugh at herself. "I've never been very good at staying still. Or so I have been told."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:03 pm
Taima's daughters were born to his mate ayita!

Mate
User Image

Fillies
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Syrran

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash