• Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:57 pm
4 kids? That is chaos.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:07 pm
definitely and they were all under 7  

Anabethe

Brother Of Order

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:26 pm
I'm 18 almost 19 already been in Iraq for awhile; I've seen death and I man a machine gun. My best advice for you is to talk to people IN PERSON; not just on the internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Brother Of Order
I'm 18 almost 19 already been in Iraq for awhile; I've seen death and I man a machine gun. My best advice for you is to talk to people IN PERSON; not just on the internet.

nope, sorry not happening. if I do, I'm afraid all that might happen is me tell my darkest secret and no one knows that, not even my parents...and I'm soon going to have to have a major problem if something happens that I think is gonna happen...
and plus, i'm no good at talkin in person...i wont even talk to my teachers when i first meet them.  

Coco_Bunny23

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:42 pm
i understand much of what you wrote. how one muinite youre trying to figure out everything, and the next not a care in the world. i can tell that you cant write something like that, if its not from the heart. just like you write, i tend to draw. my goal in life is to mind my purpose. and i wont quit untill i do. try finding a goal, something to work tourds.it can really help. I also het how its hard to tell people. i have a problem with my dad, and every time i try to tell him about it i back down. sometimes it is really hard. life goes back and forth.sometimes i wanna run away, and others im happy to be where i am.i cant say i completely understand you, infact im sure i dont. but you just have to find a reason. i hope everything is okay....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:29 am
to say the truth...now, I've just given up on everything. I don't write, I don't talk...I blow up at my friends for nothing. I'm rarely out of my room unless the house is to stressful. I don't sleep at night and I can't think straight. Everything just seems to be going wrong. I don't know what to do anymore. Physically I'm fine but emotionally...I can't even recognize myself. I doubt myself all the time...I've hit rock bottom and I'm just gonna sink lower. I just don't know what to do...I can't stand it anymore  

Coco_Bunny23

47: The Depression Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces