Reply 47: The Depression Forum
I'm A Shitty Person

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely Rainbow Samantha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Today's my birthday, but it's not going too well.

I lied to my mom that I was doing some community service but instead I went to my friend's house to celebrate my birthday against her wishes.

It wasn't until I came home that I found out she was going to celebrate my birthday with me. She made me realize how much I hurt her.

I feel very bad. How am I supposed to make this up to her?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:36 pm
awww.... happy belated birthday aerisah diecell.

we all made mistakes, and our mum cares about us no matter what. How about tell her the truth and said you are sorry to her heart to heart? buy her little something she wanted for a long time as well? biggrin Cook some dishes she enjoy eating? smile you are not that shitty to you claimed you are. You are good enough to make this thread to ask for help!  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Merrin Spicer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm
Happy Belated birthday to you. Actually, one of my friend's ex-boyfriends had his birthday on the same day that you did. Enh. It's no big worry. You should have celebrated it twice, once with your friend, and once with your mother. Besides, I am sure that she can forgive you no matter what. It's not like you can't celebrate it multiple times. Birthdays are drama-filled no matter what, so just brush it off and know that your mum will forgive you no matter what.

Besides, I have done much worse things to people. Going to see an old friend against your mother's wishes is the least of anyone's worries. You didn't murder anyone, did you? You haven't made someone lose their job (like my friend did), did you? Come on. Compared to the rest of the world, this is nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 pm
WOW, are you my twin? sounds like something stupid I would do!!!! well i would say sorry sorry sorry sorry 1000000000000 times and mabye DO something for him/her?  

lizzycat101

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff