Reply 47: The Depression Forum
Love sucks, advice please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HotCamoEmoMuffin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:34 am
I've been crushing on a guy for about 3 years and just recentally he's started smiling at me and staring, so I think he likes me. But yesterday Another girl came back that he used to date. She was flirting with him like crazy while I was just stuck watching. I still like him but how do I let him know and get him away from her?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 pm
Anyone?  

HotCamoEmoMuffin

Twilyte Moon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:15 pm
I hate to break it to ya honey but you gotta get a little more aggressive with him. This might be one of those experiences that can lead to some pain but you can save yourself from some REAL pain being brave and maybe creative and find out if he is really in to you. The last thing you want is to be crushing a guy who likes someone else (triangles suck and hurt like a b***h).

If you need to ask anything else, pm Starblazer66  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 am
If you're looking for a way to ask him just pass him a note or something. If he likes you then he'll go out with you.

Two possible outcomes
1) he reads the note and it turns out he shares the same feelings woo go you
2) Turns out he doesn't dig you that much but maybe you can still be friends?

Yeah the rejection's gunna hurt like a b***h if that's what happens, but there's always gunna be the chance that he'll say something isn't there?
2 outcomes it's 50/50 : )
yh love triangles suck.... i always seem to be in one lol

oh and if he does reject you dont go around saying he's a jerk and he don't know what he's missing... that's not gunna put you in anyones good books
maybe it's either not the right time.
or he's just not the one
: )  

Flying Rainbow Penguin

beachbabe_always

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am
I don't know how much you do this according to your story but talk to him. Get to know him. See if you really like him or just think that he seems datable from a distance but might be a b***h to hang out with.

Second of all if you are hesitatant after getting to know him, talk to him about a movie comeing up like GI Joe if you like that kind of thing. Then when you are done talking to her about it maybe you ask him if he wants to go see it some weekend. Then if he seems hesitant you can back out and say as friends in a group or something. And just try things like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm
tell him dammit!!!! you cant just sit there and watch!! (well I cant) i guess most people are more shy than i but tell him anyway!!!  

the purple ghost-cat

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff