Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!
Cops: friendly or corrupted?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cops are
  Heroes
  Power-hungry pigs
  poll whore
View Results

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 pm
I though it would be a good idea to bring a extended discution. I don't hate all cops but i find most of them corrupted and/or simply hate skaterboarders. Also it depends on the state as well. But what drives crazy the most are rent-a-cops (security mall or something) and meals-on-wheels. To be more specific hall monitors, not those little kids from middle school, someone who doesn't have in a golf cart chasing students in high school. The reason I say meals-on-wheels is because in my high school there these 2 overweight women who think they're queen of england eating donuts all day.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 pm
Oh BTW there's no right or wrong awsner. Just state your opinion. But please no @#*$&%^ cussing (or at least cover them) and no arguing what the other person said.  

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fallen Parade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 am
theeir goal appers to be to get me off the streets  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:59 am
i dont like cops because when im not skating in public or on someones private property or were i cant break anything like an ally the start yelling at me and were i live theres a downtown and when ever i skate their they yell at me and tell me to go to the skatepark when its like in a whole nother town but i mean i dont hurt no ones property or anything like that and i understand that its there job but i know they dont really care if we skate on the streets so they shouldnt yell at skateboarders i think we should be able to skate on the streets but theirs probley always going to be cops so i dont think it will change  

AlmostSk8er13

Ghetto Thrasher

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:56 am
That's just how the system works.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:38 am
ya that sucks  

AlmostSk8er13

iKolby

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:13 pm

lmao.....lol i hate cops...bad...... they hate me.... =(...lol

ok so the deal with the renta-cops...... they cant touch you....if they put a hand on you, you can run.....unless they already got your name.....or know you....but when they say there gunna call the "real cops" run.....lol.....thats what i always do and they haven cought me yet....... i had a renta-cop grab my arm and said your staying with me....i snaked away from him and ran.... he didnt do $h*@

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Definately pigs. Everywhere I go I always get harassed by cops. Even on the way home from school. Its gay.

Lol, one time I was skating to a friends house and I had my music blasted in my ear. I couldn't hear a cop yelling at me so he tackled me and I got arrested. My friend was wonderin where I was the whole time. That's the first time I was arrested.  

Engineer of Destruction

tytyl3r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:44 pm
Wow, I feel pretty lucky. I don't come between cops where I skate....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 pm
Cops haven't been a problem for me, of course I live in a big city so its not like I can just go and skate around the whole town, I don't even go off my block, the sidewalk and road sucks anyways

the worst problem I have had is old people X]  

LoveStoryHero

TheyCallMeDee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 pm
I have nver run into any problems with cops while skating cause' there is this awesome ULTRA SMOOTH road where not alot of cars come by. So I just skate there all the time and my experience is GREAT. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 am
They are alllll corrupted ^^

Yay!! I'm a poll whore ^^  

ForeverNerdyy

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
92: Skateboarders Unite!!! Shread here!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games