Yes
  Maybe...
  No
  Hell no!
View Results

Ali R in da house

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:59 pm
To any gamer who reads this:

Is anyone here looking forward to Left 4 Dead? Or at least heard of it?

For those who haven't heard of it, the best place to find out information and videos regarding it is Left 4 Dead 411. I'm sure that website could explain Left 4 Dead better than I can! xd If you can't be bothered to follow links/connection dies/whatever then below is a brief summary.

4 survivors are in a city filled with zombies that have a virus similar to the one in "28 Days Later". The virus was supposed to wipe out every living being in that city but they seem to be immune to it. Rather then waiting for a grizzly death, the survivors decide to escape, gunning down any zombie that stands in their way...

Left 4 Dead is a multiplayer co-op FPS survival horror, a refreshing take on the survival horror genre. Normally in survival horror, one player takes on an army of zombies and other monsters, but this time it's 4 human players versus the undead. Teamwork is necessary, anyone who thinks otherwise should wear a clown suit with bells attached, stand in the middle of a field and make as much noise as possible so every zombie knows where it's dinner is! :p

I know strictly speaking this is not a standard survival horror game, but I thought it's worth posting about anyway. wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:35 pm
im looking forward to it. xd  

NecroLaLa

Romantic Guildswoman

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ali R in da house

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Kill_2150
im looking forward to it. xd

Great, hope to be on the same team as you! xd Or maybe not! twisted

One thing I forgot to mention was that players could also play as boss zombies, so you could seriously ruin someone's day!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:51 am
oooooooooooooooooh sounds like fun. count me in!!

**aims rifle at clown in middle of a field. "i never did like clowns," mutters to self as a single shot rings out.** twisted  

Sitlaly

Linnister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 am
I'm really looking forward to this game but the thing is, the game is running on the source engine which is outdated, but still, I can't wait for the game, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:48 am
For sure, I can't wait. I love VALVe games.  

Zatarus

Dobb Tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:46 am
Coming out in a few weeks now. Be prepare. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:47 pm
sounds great  

leader of the rebelion

Desirable Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Toxic_Morte

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:00 pm
that game is freakin awsome  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:00 pm
I KNOW UR PLAN TO DESTROY THE HEARTS OF DUREM IM WATCHINIG You  

Eminemkills

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm
Played the demo. Love the spitter.

Tis gewdness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:02 am
This thread is a bit behind, I must say. Okay, so this thread has failed epically since the release of the first L4D. Even so, I thought I'd put in my own opinions. ^^

Now, I've never played the first one, so I can't really compare and contrast, but I LOOOOVED the second one. It turned out to be one of my favorite Christmas gifts of '09 (and this is a time when I also recieved Dragon Age: Origins, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and Dead Space amongst other great games) though it was also COMPLETELY different from what I thought it'd be. If you're looking for a game with pretty decent graphics where you can go around killing zombies with a myriad of weapons (though Dead Rising pwns L4D in THIS particular area -- Teddy Bear, anyone? xDD) all while trying to survive horde after horde of zombies, special infected, etc., then chances are you will love this game. But don't throw this game into your console expecting much else -- storyline wise, I found the game extremely boring and predictable, and often times found myself shouting, "Storyline? What storyline?!" Still a great play.  

[-Kami-]

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sad Sarah

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:40 pm
Left 4 Dead is pretty badass. I'm a fan of Left 4 Dead 2.

99: My Horror Novels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games