Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 99: My Horror Novels
Resident Evil:Infection(Recruiting Members)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Reason For Your Death

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:29 pm
Resident Evil:Infection

This Guild is one for Resident Evil Fans.We are brand new.We offer A Manga Thread to post your Manga Of Resident Evil Or Other Type of Manga.We have a Sub-Forum for the Movies.A Sub-Forum for other Games.We have actually 7 Subs but if you want to see them all go check the Guild out.If you would like to Join Just put in a request and a short readable reason why you want in.If we can't read it we don't accept it.

Members of the guild may get Guild cards sooner or later.We will be recrtuiting for things such as graphic card making talent and others talents as well.Also donations to the guild Mule Satan King would be loved very much. Also i will provide for you an Example of what is and is not accepted.

Ex. Of Accepted: I would like to join because i have always been a fan of the Resident Evil Movies And Games

EX. Of Denied: I alway were a fan of Residen Eval So i want u let join

Sorry That is just how it has to be folks.But in any case please join and have a nice day.Also please respond to this post.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:59 am
so would i just post it here???  

G-Midgit

Dapper Dabbler

15,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

NecroLaLa

Romantic Guildswoman

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 am
i allways loved resedent evil games the moves whuld have been better if they stayed to the story line butt thats not to say they were bad they were good im just saying that whuld have made it beter. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:58 pm
i always liked all the games and the moives too but they have been gettin worse, but i think resident evil 2 was the best game, so can i join.  

thefuzz54

NecroLaLa

Romantic Guildswoman

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:05 am
i liked all of the resident evil games the first wea the best i think. the fixed camra mad it hard to find the zombes they whuld get you from around the corner and you whuldent see it coming. exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:36 am
y is there only a few comments? question  

NecroLaLa

Romantic Guildswoman

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

NecroLaLa

Romantic Guildswoman

7,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:38 pm
hello rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:37 am
I love resident evil because they infected the tvirus into animals - like **shivers** the pinchers! - that is the one part of all the games that scares or startles me because i love doggies and those puppies just wig me out!! i'd love to know how they did the makeup on the doggies in the film - if they used real doggies that is... and in the last movie the murder of crows (seriously who came up for that name? "murder of crows" why couldnt it have been a "flock of crows"?) that are all infected and eating everyone!! that was cool... and a bit freaky - i havent been able to look at crows the same since... gonk worse than Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds!! sweatdrop  

Sitlaly

Sitlaly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 am
weapon of chose would be a crossbow since you can go in after you've eliminated those annoying zombies and get your arrows back.. just be careful not to p***k urself in the finger with one!! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 pm
Is there any guild for the movie? I like the game also, but I'm too much of an amateur for it. sweatdrop  

ladyyk

Rainbow Coloured

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:29 pm
Wah, I can't believe this thread is dead. This makes me sad. But I'd just like to put my penny in about game vs movie;

The movies would have been so much better without Alice. Seriously, she's the biggest, worst Mary-Sue going. I watched all of the first movie & the trailer for Extinction and just thinking about how they've leeched such a good idea and turned it into the equivilent of an illiterate twelve year old's self-inclusion fanfic... Well, it makes me mad!

D;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:01 pm
Resident Evil is pretty good =P  

Resident Foufou

99: My Horror Novels

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out