yeah, but I love them anyways
  not all of them, just some
  poll whore, vote for gold!
View Results

Lillith Face Two

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 pm
theedarkenchantress
RPM Osbourne
And lets not forget for you X-tians out there, Eve was the one who got Adam and herself kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

this view is completly unfair and i think its disgusting that women have been completly troden by the church for something one woman may have done if she did exist.it's unfair that it's been thrown at every woman throughout history,and used as the excuse for all our troubles,that we are being punished by 'God'.it's cruel,unjust and totally stupid.and one of the reasons i resent chritians who hold this view.

What's even more messed up is that there are women who think we are lesser beings and are should be servants to men because of what 'eve' did.
We are weaker...Oh yes we grow, carry and give birth to men, we are oh so weak.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm
MeZicH
theedarkenchantress
RPM Osbourne
And lets not forget for you X-tians out there, Eve was the one who got Adam and herself kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

this view is completly unfair and i think its disgusting that women have been completly troden by the church for something one woman may have done if she did exist.it's unfair that it's been thrown at every woman throughout history,and used as the excuse for all our troubles,that we are being punished by 'God'.it's cruel,unjust and totally stupid.and one of the reasons i resent chritians who hold this view.

What's even more messed up is that there are women who think we are lesser beings and are should be servants to men because of what 'eve' did.
We are weaker...Oh yes we grow, carry and give birth to men, we are oh so weak.
personally i belive that the adam and eve story is just that, a story. i don't beilve that it happened,some religions with the story of adam and eve place the blame equally on both.  

khadicake

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Nice disclaimer, anyway, my friend's senior quite was

"Women, you can't live with them, you can't kill them either"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:21 pm
Because women will kill you first. Or at least Jahzara will. Yeah I thought both Adam and Eve took the blame.  

Skyeblue777

leader of the rebelion

Desirable Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:51 pm
does it matter? they both got the boot  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:12 pm
good point. But I guess it does matter if you are a Christian or a feminist.  

Skyeblue777

BugxNicole

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:39 pm
RPM Osbourne

Well think about it this way, if God hadn't separated Eve from Adam, Adam would've eaten the fruit most likely. Whether or not the fault they were both exiled because they disobeyed. Also take into note that Eve is one woman, she may be the mother of woman-kind, but that doesn't mean she can't make mistakes. Let's not hold it against her, it's not nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm
Money is not the root of all evil, the love of money is the root of all evil.  

4thewin

sexybeastv6

Magnetic Hunter

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 pm
RPM Osbourne
Please note, No offense is meant by these things, it's just something to think about. In fact, I only have 1 friend who's not a girl. I don't really think all Girls are evil, but some are. but to be fair, men are dumb... we think with the wrong head... lol

i actually read this with out squinting Go ME! and wow interesting topic lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm
4thewin
Money is not the root of all evil, the love of money is the root of all evil.

And to be more specific the love of money to were you hat people who don't have it.  

BugxNicole

sstarall

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am
RPM Osbourne
Eve wasn't the main reason that Adam and herslf got kicked out of the garden. The serpant was the main reason that they were kicked out. If the snake hadn't been there, Eve wouldn't have been tempted to eat the fruit from the tree therefore leading Adam to eat it and both of them being banished from the garden. Evil then entered the world. So don't blame women for not being in the Garden of Eden. Blame the serpent. But, yes. Some women are evil. However, so are some men.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 am
It is a funny proof, if less than rigorous.  

The Name of the Rose
Crew

39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas