View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:35 am
Cutting to the chase, I had major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder in a nasty little package.
I say had, because I kicked it last year. The pills, the doctors, all of it.

Now this year I've had some bad moments. Things that were well out of my control ******** me up and I got upset, like anyone would. But every time I get upset I feel it more that I think I should. I get sad like I used to and I don't like it. Once in a while I get sad for no reason, like I used to. I know what it felt like and it's feeling that way every now and then.

Every time I get upset or gloomy I get afraid that depression is going to burst out of a closet and yell "Ha, fooled you, I never left at all!"

Has anyone else had this problem? What do you do? If not, do you have any suggestions as to how I can chill the ******** out and not worry about this?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:12 pm
the teenage death boys
Man, that's what's happening to me right now!!
I'm getting over my long depression of three years, and I seem alright.
But, there's that feeling that's in the back of my mind that I'm never going to be completly whole;
That I'll always walk in both the dark and light.
I think that's where I belong, though.
Now that I've been in both sides, I'm not sure which is meant for me.
No amount of therepy can make this decision, only I can.
the teenage death girls

Reptiliac

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:13 am
YES! That's what it's like! That I'll always walk in both the dark and the light! That I'll always be predisposed to it.
Maybe I belong there as well. I know what you mean about seeing both sides.

I'm so glad someone can relate! After all this time I actually thought I was alone in this!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:52 am
Sounds like my life as well, only difference being I don't see any of it as something negative. I think it has been very useful to me to go through all that and I can think more clearly afterwards. I can see options most people can't and that has made my life so much easier.  

Nimeton Ei Kukaan

Marissa on My Mind

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:43 pm
♥ ♣ ♦ ♠
User Image

~~*~~

That's something I'm going through right now. I have been battling depression for three years and it took a suicide attempt and a trip to the emergency room last year to make me feel better. The depression is back and worse than ever.

I feel like happiness will never be in my reach, like I wasn't meant to feel happy. I feel like I was born to satisfy everyone else, to do what they tell me and stay silent, to accept mistreatment with silent lips.

I've also been very suicidal lately and I'm a bit scared that I'm going to kill myself. At the same time, I'm hoping I do die.User Image

~~*~~

♥ ♣ ♦ ♠

47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces