Reply 47: The Depression Forum
i think i need help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

War Resistance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:22 pm
hi everyone im here to ask if u think im crazy, i think i am, but i have also heard if you think ur crazy your probably not, for they cannot admit so.
Anyway, i was wondering if people could help me, my past seems to be haunting me. im seeing and hearing things, that just arent simply there, like white beetles in my ceiling , to many voices in my head, but it doesnt sound like its in my head. it leaves me terrified until 2 am, and i go to bed at 9pm. its all so confusing, this fear keeps me sleeping in only one position, on my back. i cant look at myself in mirrors at night without a lot of light, i cant even stare at items in my room without feeling paranoid. i am constantly asking my mom to cheak my room but she sees nothing. i feel worthless, and its showing in my grades. there were even times last year where my imaginary friends were scaring my real friends, so i no longer are given them. this has happened before when i was young 5 or so. i no longer have as many nightmares though, but they have been replaced with more sleep walking, and screaming in my sleep.
i have been depressed for a very long time, but my friend cant help much, no matter how much they wish to. please someone help me before i go truly insane  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:34 am
::blinks:: I am going to admit that that's weird, but at the same time, they could be there. After all, we live in our own little worlds where we only exist. If you see something, it's generally there. Most people cannot see it though because it doesn't exist in their world.

But seriously, I would recommend that you do find a trained psychiatrist because I can guarantee that not many people on gaia can help you with that one. My friend is going to a psychologist, but she is not quite trained to help you out on that one. She cannot give helpful advice other than to go to someone who can help. I would first recommend going to the hospital and seeing what any psychoanalysts would do about it.  

Merrin Spicer

War Resistance

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:35 am
yah thanks, ur the first to comment in the forum. i guess its a yes on the crazy thing, i just dont see how my little world could go after my friends, or...maybe its just tgeir world... god i hate life. although i hear psychiatrists only make things worse. akk well stupid me made up this world, so stupid me has to get rid of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:35 pm
That doesn't mean you can't have help. Come and talk to me if you see this post.  

DarkLynx9701

MacSen191

Tipsy Gaian

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:39 am
Go talk to someone. Trust me, it will help immensly... I have problems with depression and anxiety and the only way I got through it was talking to a counselor, family and people who knew what I was going through. It gets a lot better... just have faith and keep working at it. But talk to a counselor... it's tough dealing with it alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:58 pm
You should talk to someone about things such as your past and perhaps see if you should be prescribed anxiety medication..  

naive melody

War Resistance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 pm
yah i started to talk to someone, my parents are always a no go, they errrrrrrrrr, ill just say they efect me too, im not sure how much i'm aloud say about them, but my father jesus has helped me alot  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm
wow,that sounds freaky.you should talk to people who you know wont judge you,and will be easy to talk to,like if you have any really close friends.also try to find out if their is a specific thing causing these problems,or if they all have something in common,so you can find the cause and illiminate it.feel better soon.  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
47: The Depression Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items