Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Iron Island - The home of the weapon's master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:44 am
"oh, how cute."

A voice would call out ....as a shadow would fall across their path. It would twist and turn and finally to his right, left, and from behind his opponents would make themselves known.

"Hello there."

It was a girl's voice that would speak first, and then the boy would speak second.

"Look at what we have found?"

The third boy would remain silently as he would come up from behind, and simple stand to the side of the girl.

"I see you had some fun at the gym, wanna play with me then?"

The girl would declares happily.

"Though it's not like I am giving you a choice here." "Either you play or I kill your pokemon in their balls." "Either way is good."

The girl declares happily as she spun the pokeball on one finger. She loved these meet or greets.

"How about it, a three on three match with me, and if you win, I will give you a Tm and let you go free. And if you lose, well, I won't ask anything from you ...since I am sure you will be a very sore loser."

The girl chuckles lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:53 am
Lunarsun

"... fine. I've been waiting for a match anyways." Tsuki said. They could try to play along all they wanted, even try to mess with his head. He returned Infinem to his slot on his belt. She made the challenge.

So she would send out a Pokemon first.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am

"I saw you at the tournament, so you should understand quite well what is happening here. Or maybe, not, you see we three are apart of one team, but we don't belong to the same team ...if that makes any sense."

The girl would declare happily as she sent out her first pokemon.

The second, a boy wearing blue would chime in after her.

"What she means to say, is that we there belong to the Tactics, Guard, and Strike teams."

"I am Tactics myself."

The boy would point out.

The girl would sneer at him.

"I can explain quite clearly."

She would retort heatedly to him as she would toss out the necessary pokemon.

"He was a little pissed he didn't get to enjoy himself fully with the last one."

The girl would laugh lightly as the pokemon appears in a flash of red. It's blue body would be tottering on a single foot as he smile with one eye open. His other leg was crossed as if he had been sitting indiana style with his two hands claps together as if in prayer.

The Sawk had been meditating before this had happen as he looks up from his meditation at his opponent.

Sawk
lvl: 6/Jolly
Hp: 26 Pp: 19 Att: 21 Def: 15 Spd: 18 Sp Att: 9 Sp Def: 15
Moves: Payback, Rock Smash, Leer, Thunderpunch
Dream Ability: Molder Breaker  
Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:25 am
Lunarsun

Seeing the Guard member, he knew he didn't have to worry completely. The Pokemon wouldn't die, only turn into eggs. That left room to not hold back. His Pokedex revealed he'd have one hard time taking this one down. Those moves would cause a bit of trouble. Still, there was a chance she'd pull through for him.

God he hoped she'd pull through for him.

"Now that you've all worked out your feelings, can we start? Also, next time save the threats for later. I would've accepted the challenge regardless." Tsuki would say to the girl, sending out Embitter.

The ghost looked around at the other humans. ">Can't I just-"

"No. You can't possess them.. Now get ready to defend." Tsuki warned, pointing back to her Pokeball. No stealing anyone's body today.

Letting out a rude curse word, she'd prepare to block.

Yamask F 
Name & Level: Embitter lvl7 
[Temperament] Adamant 
Hp:23/23 Pp:22/22 Att:12 Def:19 Spd:11 Sp Att:12 Sp Def:16   
Moves: Astonish, Protect, Disable, Energyball   
Bio: Tsuki had a pretty close encounter with her. She switched bodies with him while he had Infinem and Archer out. Being, in his body she used Sai against them. After an awkward battle, Tsuki managed to reverse the process once and for all. Feeling pity, he convinced her to become his Pokemon so she wouldn't feel so alone. 
Exp: 0/600  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:37 am
"Oh, those aren't threats ..just nice warnings."

The girl would declare back to him as she would look over her shoulder at the boy wearing green. He would roll his eyes, the thought of corny came to mind, but he kept his mouth closed.

"So, impatient, oh well ....i don't mind ending this quickly. Sawk, use Thunderpunch."

The pokemon didn't wait nor hesitate as the Sawk would drop his foot to the ground and then lunge forward with a swift punch. While the discussion of none possession was happening, he would strike with his fist crackling with electricity. His aim was for the heart of his opponent as he would literally aim his first attack at the mask of the Yamask.

If you can make it lose it's mask, a Yamask tends to lose their mind. Not their will to fight, but the more rational part of it.

A smile was on his face as he put his plan into action.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 pm
Lunarsun

"Try not to underestimate anyone you're fighting," Tsuki would say as Embitter's defense proves stronger than the Sawk's attack. ", ever hear of Odysseus? He's a good example."

Embitter sneered as the opponent's attack did nothing. "Use Astonish." Tsuki said to her. Since it was her attack move, she'd send herself foward towards the Sawk. With luck they'd make him flinch!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 pm
"Underestimate?"

"Hahahahahahah.........you actually think?"

The girl couldn't hold down her laughter. Those were moments of divine intervention, a story told of hope beyond hope. This wasn't some story where good would triumph over evil. Haven't he been paying attention? Evil ruled the world ....as she would watch as her Sawk would do a sideways roll.

He wasn't going to fight ...he was going to dodge the incoming attack. He didn't want the ghost to touch him ....as his fist would recoil off of the mask ....he needed to hit it a bit harder.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:47 pm
Lunarsun

(13-6)+(12-15)
7+(-3)
4 dmg +flinch
Sawk 22/26 HP

The Sawk would get hit despite his efforts, Embitter having acted faster than he. He'd also feel a wretched recoil in his center, as if he had the wind knocked right out of him. Another effect of Astonish- flinching.

So she would go for another Astonish.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:19 am
The Sawk would flinch. It wasn't hard one, weak considering his strength, but he knew his opponent would take whatever he gave him .....as the power continue to crackle against his skin.

The flinch had lower his ability for but a moment, and as the pokemon continued its astonish he would strive to shake it off.

"I swear, Arceus himself is watching out for you. I never would have believed anyone could flinch my pokemon with such a weak move."

"Kept your head up."

She would yell to the pokemon ....as the Sawk would merely nod in agreement, and continue his defense.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 am
Lunarsun

This time the Sawk would manage to block Embitter's attack. The ghost cursed under her breath. This was only just the beginning as far as she could tell. Letting her send relax, she raised them to block any incoming attacks.

The boy shrugged. He didn't count on it working either but it did. Nothing fruitful came out though since the previous attack failed. But there was still hope.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am
Though the Sawk was ready this time as the girl would call it out.

"USE THUNDER PUNCH."

There would be no hesitation, and instead of aiming for that mask. It only stand to reason that the ghost would protect it ....much more heavily then the rest of her body. She would aim higher, more towards her actually ghostly fist. The move if it hit would send her flying backwards, and hopefully with a nasty surprise attached to it as well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:10 am
Lunarsun

((The Electric Attack thread said to use the special attack formula.

13-5+9-16=1 DMG+Paralized))

The attack would hit, but not as strong as the opponent might hope. Although... she felt weakened. A numbing overcame her, making her curse yet again. Paralized.

"Try Astonish again." Tsuki said to her. Hopefully she'd be able to attack again. She'd try to fight the numb feeling to hit the Sawk!

Yamask F PRZ
Name & Level: Embitter lvl7 
[Temperament] Adamant 
Hp:22/23 Pp:19/22 Att:12 Def:19 Spd:11 Sp Att:12 Sp Def:16   
Moves: Astonish, Protect, Disable, Energyball   
Bio: Tsuki had a pretty close encounter with her. She switched bodies with him while he had Infinem and Archer out. Being, in his body she used Sai against them. After an awkward battle, Tsuki managed to reverse the process once and for all. Feeling pity, he convinced her to become his Pokemon so she wouldn't feel so alone. 
Exp: 0/600  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:56 am
(Something that will be corrected in the future, but for now, I am going to roll with it)

The attack would hit as the electricity jumped and leaped. It wasn't the power house that they had been looking for, but it didn't need to be. Afterall, they weren't done ...not by a long shot as the Sawk's arm and legs would come up as a defensive for the Astonish attack.

The move would force him back on one leg, but whether or not it any kind of damage would be soon determined.

Tsuki the Fated Wind rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 am
Lunarsun

13-4+12-15=6 Dmg+ Flinch

The Astonish would prove true... again. Embitter struck the Sawk with as much force as she could currently allow, aiming for his gut. The feeling from before, the same time he flinched before. He'd feel it again, coming back like before. Another Flinch.

"You're doing good Embitter. Keep up with the flinches." Tsuki said to his ghost. Talk about lucky. He could only hope it remained like this for the rest of the fight. Or that they annoyed the girl so much with this she got frustrated and left. Either would work.

Embitter snickered in agreement. ">Just tell me when to stop.<" she said to her trainer, using Astonish again!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lunarsun rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Lunarsun
Captain

Hilarious Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 am
Sawk
lvl: 6/Jolly
Hp: 12/26 Pp: 19 Att: 21 Def: 15 Spd: 18 Sp Att: 9 Sp Def: 15
Moves: Payback, Rock Smash, Leer, Thunderpunch
Dream Ability: Molder Breaker

Once more the attack would hit, the pain would radiate up and down him. As he dropped his leg and arm to find that he couldn't move another step as his entire body would stiffen up as he flinches.

"This is getting to be ridiculous. Avoid it."

The girl would declares sounding quite mad.

The Sawk would try this time to dodge the attack as it came at him.

Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff