Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:21 pm
"Bug hybrid? Oh, you mean Larrimore. Yeah, Larry has been fine. You should see him when I told him about the training room. Was like a little kid. Wish we had that up and running already." Sub sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Larry has been exploring the outside of Mt. Silver though, to kill time. Said something about wanting to know the territory just in case." He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Yeah I'm doing a lot better, since we used the Ghost Gem to jump us out of the Treasure Room it took a lot out of me, physically and energy-wise but Doc Owl is the expert. If anyone knows how to patch Snagems up from the brink of death it's him." Darts replies, having watched her pop an Electric Gem into her mouth with no comment as she puts it back. When she brings out the bronze and silver pokeball and the calming bell, the chime the second gives off even soothes him for a moment, whisking him to a place full of coffee and- he shakes his head a bit to clear it and then holds out his hand. "Can I see them?"

"That's good." Perhaps when the good doctor's not busy she'll really properly say hello. She looks to the items, then to him, holding out both pieces tentatively. "Just be careful." She murmurs, sitting on a chair and popping the gem back into her mouth. It'll keep her quiet for a few minutes, plus...well...she doesn't know what to say and idle tongues are never good.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:34 pm
Reno nodded to Sub before glancing around the room carefully. Content no one who would take offense to his next inquiry was around, Reno leaned in closer to his leader. "You managed ta figure out why they hate each other? Cause all I get when I ask is blah blah blah jerk, blah blah blah KABOOM! And no, the kaboom is not me bein' dramatic, that's what he literally does. Blows somethin' up." Looking out to the main room again, Reno would begin to add on, "Y'know somethin'? I used ta be the craziest of you lot, but since I went admin, I almost feel responsible fer all a this. Which is why I don't wanna see Larry and Beau try ta kill each other and possibly set anything else off in the group."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:28 pm
                                          XXXXXXXXXXArciara Arctitus Stadanko-Valour
                                          XXXXXXXXXX20 | From Violet City, Johto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Violet City had been hard to leave behind, especially her training at Sprout Tower and the Pokemon School. She had traveled to Ecruteak City to marvel at its wonders, visited the National Park and Goldenrod City for good measure, and begun her journey to the Kanto Region for the first time in her life. Nervous but excited, it had taken her a month to reach Vermilion City, in which she rented a basement suite for a while, working as a waitress at a nearby restaurant. A few weeks into her stay she found the strange Pokeball on her doorstep, and then acquired her Houndour and Elekid from Snagem, meeting the same mysterious member from years before, who silently handed her a backpack full of items and saluted her before disappearing into the crowd and taking the Absol back. It had been overwhelming, to say the least, and she'd spent two weeks getting to know her new fire and electric types, one of whom was not all that fond of her to begin with. She had named her Houndour Tyson, but his prissy personality had gained him the title Prince Tyson the First, and over time he'd stopped trying to burn her everytime she giggled the nickname. The Elekid, Torra May, had been fast friends with Arciara, and they held hands everywhere they went together. Soon enough she was ready to trek on, and she bought a boat ticket to Kalos, her two new friends along for the ride.

Upon arriving in Kalos she'd been slightly disoriented. She'd read maps on her journey and tried to envision the Region, but nothing prepared her for the utter beauty of the place. It had taken her two weeks to establish a sense of direction, staying in a bed and breakfast in Lumiose City. She couldn't ask anyone where Mount Silver was because this was a top secret headquarters and she wanted to prove she could find it on her own; eventually she made the trek, battling wild Pokemon and trainers alike on the way. She'd immediately taken a liking to the job post of recruiter, thinking of her sunglasses-clad friend from all those years before. She could chase down bad guys and keep tabs on the good guys and put the bigger picture into perspective on her own. She spent seven months traveling the Regions, tracking down new Snagem members at the order of her higher ups, the first three months were travel and getting to know the mountains. She didn't know much of the new Kalos government, hadn't been in headquarters in a while, and upon returning to the Region after another successful few months of tracking people down, she was surprised to find that some of the floors weren't in working order, and that Team Flare was a public organization.

Arciara made a stop in the kitchen, pouring herself a bowl of cereal, sitting at the table solemnly. All she heard was the sound of grains crunching between her teeth and the fridge nearest her humming.

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:44 pm
In the three months since the fall of the Kalos monarchy, Kaya, Lykas and Odd had returned to the old HQ at Mount Silver. Trishella had remained behind with her parents in Lumiose City to help with the rebuilding efforts and to monitor the new government, reporting back to the main branch of Snagem if anything happened that they might need to investigate.

"This thing is gorgeous. I still can't believe you just gave it to me...." Kaya said as he examined the blade Lykas had found in the king's vault for him for the umpteenth time. "Are these pink diamonds?" He asked, drawing closer to the gemstones lining the center of the blade.

"I think so." Lykas replied as he polished his statuette of Manaphy and Phione.

"And this shield....It's absolutely perfect." Odd commented as he admired the nacreous surface.

"You're welcome. I hope Trish likes that orb I gave her. It wasn't anything of actual value like our stuff but I think her parents provide plenty of valuable stuff for her."

"Maybe but I think she likes it plenty. Her new Fennekin seemed to like playing with it at least." Kaya replied before standing up. "I'm gonna go practice using this thing some more. I'm getting better at it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:28 pm
"Nothing, I haven't the faintest clue." Sub admitted to Reno. He then became alert to a sound coming from the kitchen, looking in that direction. "Oh, that reminds me. We have a new member. You meet her yet?" He asked Reno.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:54 pm
Reno perked up at the sound of a new member, almost sure that something interesting was about to happen. He had sent one of the lesser known guys out a few months back to track down some girl from Johto, so maybe he had gotten lucky with this one actually coming through. "So, what did we have her doin' while we went adventurin'? Actually, better ta just ask her ourselves." Reno told Sub, walking past him to enter the kitchen. "Hello and welcome ta Snagem. I'm Reno!" The red haired man would wave with his right arm again, the robotic piece of steampunk tech grinding into another stiff pose as it ceased up again. "And I wish I still had my old arm. I hate that the first thing ta go from the big ender in Kalos was my arm."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:23 pm
Sub was now in the main area of HQ, sitting on the couch and watching some TV. He had done just this for weeks after getting back from Kalos and nothing more. He missed this more than anything.

His Pokemon were also happy to be back at Mt. Silver. Poe was lurking around seeing if there was anymore of the loot left behind somewhere in HQ, he paid special attention to Aile's room it seemed. Monstressor was back outside fighting with the wild Pokemon as he set out to reclaim his throne as alpha of the mountain. And of course, Gardy was running around playing pranks on everyone. It was nice to get things back to normal.

"You know, I should really be working on getting this place running at one hundred percent." He said to himself allowed, drowning his words out with a swig of a coke he took from Blizz's cache. "Maybe tomorrow." He said with a burp.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:46 pm
A familiar sound would echo through the main room as a vent cover above the couch, once again, gave way underneath the weight of a person who seemed to be using them as a way to get around. Landing firmly on the couch cushion next to Sub would be Leslie. Staring up in confusion at Sub, the little hybrid would ask, "Why does the geothermal energy thingie vent gas into the vents? I spend enough time in there as is."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:00 pm
Tesei Utakata
A familiar sound would echo through the main room as a vent cover above the couch, once again, gave way underneath the weight of a person who seemed to be using them as a way to get around. Landing firmly on the couch cushion next to Sub would be Leslie. Staring up in confusion at Sub, the little hybrid would ask, "Why does the geothermal energy thingie vent gas into the vents? I spend enough time in there as is."

"To heat the building without extra cost. Sure, you might feel light headed from time to time but you should live." Sub said, taking another swig of coke.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:05 pm
SubonicXP

"To heat the building without extra cost. Sure, you might feel light headed from time to time but you should live." Sub said, taking another swig of coke.

"Next thing you know..." Grumbles a voice from the kitchen, followed by its wielder a moment later. "You'll be using me instead of the bus just to save on cost." Darts emerges from the kitchen without a mug of coffee in hand only through an extreme effort of will on his part. He had excused himself quietly from the medbay when Doc Owl wasn't looking, and figured he'd be back before the old bird caught on to his decoy. His ribs were a bit tender but they were healed enough to walk around he figured.

--

In the medbay, a bunch of empty Reese's mini's wrappers have been folded over a coathanger in order to give Darts' Goomy that nice shiny crest while it takes his place in bed for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:01 pm
Atlantis_Darts
SubonicXP

"Next thing you know..." Grumbles a voice from the kitchen, followed by its wielder a moment later. "You'll be using me instead of the bus just to save on cost." Darts emerges from the kitchen without a mug of coffee in hand only through an extreme effort of will on his part. He had excused himself quietly from the medbay when Doc Owl wasn't looking, and figured he'd be back before the old bird caught on to his decoy. His ribs were a bit tender but they were healed enough to walk around he figured.

--

In the medbay, a bunch of empty Reese's mini's wrappers have been folded over a coathanger in order to give Darts' Goomy that nice shiny crest while it takes his place in bed for a bit.

"..." Sub just stared at Darts as he took out a notepad and scribbled out something written on it, not even looking down at said pad to see what he was doing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:33 pm
"A Darts without coffee is a Darts to be feared." Lykas commented from the stairs as he descended. "What's with the lack of caffiene, O' Great Distorted One?" He asked of the Giratina hybrid, crossing the room with a smirk on his face. "How goes the training, Leslie?" He asked of the smaller hybrid after a moment, waving politely to Sub. He had nothing of importance to bring up just yet in regards to he Snagem Leader. But he might if someone brought up a topic that interested him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:56 pm
Rhyme joins the rest of the group, pokemon healed but the old bell and ball still in hand. "Hm..." Oblivious to the conversation, she curls up on a chair with her tail around her, turning the ball in her hands while the bell sits on her fur. Does one use it like a pokeball normally? Or is there a special way to open it? Is there really a Pokemon in it? So many questions, uncertainty of where to get answers.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:12 pm
Kain was kicking at the rubble and broken furniture of his old room, "I hate coming back to a ruined home" He said under his breathe "Why couldn't we just stay there? It makes more sense to me." Kain never understood the necessity of moving or returning to a place that meant to him, when anywhere with the snagems is home, but coming back here gave him shudders. A noise would rustle in his old closet, as one of the barely hanging doors fell. A gligar, hung from its tail by the old rack, was twitching in its sleep. Knowing what its like for nocturnal creatures to be blinded by light, he fixed up the closet door and decided to let the little guy sleep. He would probably be gone by tonight, kain thought shooting down the long corridors.

The main room was beaten to a pulp, for arceus's sake he swore there was a tree braking through the inside of the room. He found himself turning over the knocked over sofa chairs without thinking, some what of OCD he guessed, he just didn't want to leave them on their side. Scooping up the last one and putting it back on its side, he took a nice big plop in the comfortable chairs. POOF. Smoke of dust where everywhere, he gave out a cough that was just a bit to loud as he shot up out of the seat. "*Cough**cough* Damn, these things dry cleaning bill is going to suck!, hehe." Kain took a moment and thought how he laughed at one of his own jokes and just how distant from the team he was. Kain had been gone away longer than he wanted but team samurai had him and Kairi's hands tied for a while so they couldn't of easily got back to help anything really. Kain had just came back to find out they won and that was it. Not to mention how little he knew the other members, at least one conversation with each would be a lie. This troubled the young man so, so much it got under his skin. He knew he only knew Kairi, Dante , and Reno well, but everyone else was completely alien to him. It seemed Kain was at an impasse he had never felt before, the need to know more people but he was unable to bring himself to do it. So the lanky man just gently sat back down in the filthy chair and hoped for some courage, or at least someone to save him of said anxiety.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games