Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:14 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

They didn't sound at all familiar to her. "Mmm... My head's hurting trying to remember details..."
She looked over to Nami, then to Light. "What about that boy... Ixyam..."

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:36 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"its ok." Sasha said softly
"Ixyam was a nobody but from what I understood, he was Jaecen's friend, even if they didn't see eye to eye most time. You sort of sound like he did and your name is similar. However that doesn't mean you have to be him. You are you and no one else."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:44 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

"He acts like I am this guy though." Ayami pointed at the unconscious Light. "I'm so confused about everything. I feel like-like I should be dead..."

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:12 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka eventually finished healing Light, letting out a sigh and rubbing her neck, her ears go down. How many times has it been already since she's healed Light? And she hasn't been here a long time yet. She looked towards Ayami who pointed at Light, one of her ears went down as she was confused.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:41 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"never say that. Once your dead, there is no coming back, except in rare occasions, in which my sister and I were saved from Death but it hurt our friend who did it." Sasha said

She looked to Odayaka and slowely left Ayami's lap and went to the mini fridge near the medicine freezer and pulled out a slice of cake. She placed it in front of Odayaka.
"you look like you could use some cake" she purred.

Jaster sighed then looked to Nami
"Im still your 'uncle' though. Man, I really need to find Eric...I gotta find out why he's here in the first place and not guarding his girlfriend."

He looked to Talia
"I knew her mother and..." he rubbed behind his head.
"a long story short, she married Light and I watch Nami like a guardian would, even if I seem a little creepy, I don't mean to scare anyone. Life is full of good and bad, life and death, yin and yang.....it just seems the yang hurts more."

His stomach growled rather loudly and he goes pale.
"Er....."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami tried falling asleep again but instead, she lay there wondering. Sleep seemed far away since her father had entered the room. She sighed and turned to face the others in the room, hearing Jaster's words. She smiled with closed eyes at Jaster. "I'm gla' Papa has people he can trust. Now, if on'y he'd worry 'bout hissel'." She yawned.

Ayami looked up. She felt something drop, like a weight. "S-sorry. But how's it I'm here? I could've sworn I died. Like years ago..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:04 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Looking at the cake, Odayaka's ears started to twitch and her tail started to sway around. She looked at it for awhile, then at Sasha, then back at the cake. She picked up the fork that was placed on the plate and started to eat it, her ears twitch happily.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:47 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha purred as Odayaka ate the cake.
She then sighed because of Ayami again. "Mabye that is the case, but you live now. That's what counts. You have a life and you can do what you want. You 'jumped' Light because he called you 'Yami', right? Ixyam did the same."

Jaster smiled towards Nami
"hey, its his choice if he wants to be beaten up a lot. I can understand that he's your dad, but he's still a bit of a kid too."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light was awake but he kept his eyes closed. He sighed before saying anything. "I can hear you, ya know..."
Ayami and Nami looked to where he was. "Welcome back, moron."
Light sat up with a smirk. "Thanks, Yami." He tapped his ribs and winced. They still hurt a bit but there wasn't any need for bandages now. "Ribs... It'll take a little longer to heal..."
Nami smiled and rested on her side. "No more dangerous stuff for a while Papa."
Light turned to her with a smile. "You'll be the one to stop me?"
She smirked back at him. "It won't be just me. I'll probably ask Miss Tsuyoi and Aunt Kurona."
Light's smile turned into a grimace. "You're a monster. Well," He sighed and rubbed his head. "I can't blame you, really. You're just looking out for me. By the way, have you even been to one of your classes yet?"
Nami blinked in surprise and laughed nervously. "Um, y-yeah! Definitely..." She looked away, avoiding eye contact.

Ayami seemed a bit surprised and her face turned red. She wasn't exactly sure what to do but she wanted to hit him.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"I didn't know, I just arrived" Jaster said
"So where is Erin?"

Sasha goes silent  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Nami and Light looked up in surprise at Jaster's unexpected question. They both immediately looked away. Ayami seemed confused as her anger subsided. "Ore...? What just happened?"
"He isn't here..." Light resisted saying everything.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"oh...well....ermmm....maybe he'll turn up. He is a really good sparring partner." Jaster said trying to understand what happened to Erin, did something bad happen to him?  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light lay back down, thinking about everything that happened so far. Nami didn't know what to make of the situation at the moment. She turned over on the bed to check on X. She smiled lightly, seeing X was still asleep.

Ayami rubbed her forehead, closing her eyes. "I think I'm gonna burst a vein." She grumbled.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at everyone, as it seemed that tensions are high, she could easily read the mood. Her ears went down, and decided to move to a nearby table to continue eating the cake. However, as sweet as the cake was, she couldn't exactly enjoy it fully.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"please don't, Ayami. Veins are hard to heal" Sasha sighed

Jaster sighed and took out a rather old pocket watch.
"alright....well.....erm.....since I don't think any of the sparring teachers are at the academy, I guess I'll have to teach the class again. That was my profession before actual teachers came back."
he closed the pocket watch and rubbed his head in frustration.

"Hey Rose, think sis can stay with you in your room?"

"sorry, ive been staying with Kalen. The old room's still open, but I wouldn't have her alone. Sis may try to kidnap her." Rose sighs.

Jaster seemed uncomfortable about this decision.
"well.....erm.....you could stay in my dorm room, sis, if you don't mind a dragon also as a room mate."

"hey, what about DK's room? Its not like she's coming back, and it is a girl's dorm with Minako."

Sasha rubbed her head and her ears lowered
"let her decide! Mabye she has a dorm room already, you two numb skulls didn't think about that already?" she said sounding irritated, using language she rarely uses

X whined having trouble sleeping with all the noise going on in here. She looks up dazed.

Sasha saw X waking up and she sighed
"Great, you two woke up X. Never in my 400 + years have I woken a child from dream world."

She takes in a deep breath and sighs and started to lick her front paws.

Both Rose and Jaster slump a little bit.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games