Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:04 pm
Trish wasn't the first to the kitchen and was certainly not going to be the last but she hoped someone would distract the chaos in here from her as she stumbled in. "Um.....Ok..New people." She said to herself as she took a few tentative steps backwards, blonde ponytails flying everywhere as she moved her head around, examining the various persons occupying the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:52 pm

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

<~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~>

Giovanni turned and saw someone backing up. They spoke very softly so he wasnt able to hear what that they had said. "YOU!!" he said as he threw a finger in her direction. He began to walk towards her as only Growlithe followed him. Tyrouge and Riolu were busy fighting each other agian.

Growlithe barked at her as if repeating what Gio had said. When he was only a foot away from her he turned the finger into a hand and offered it to her. "The names Gio, dont worry she doesnt bite. Mind if I get your name?"

Pokemon with me:
Tyrogue
Riolu
Growlithe

Basic Items:
x1 Pokeballs
x0 Nestball
x3 potions
x4 revives

Coins: x5

Anamineh

Ellisanderia

Requiem of Whyspers

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:38 pm
Trish nearly fell over when the loud young man in the room threw his finger in her direction. "U-u-u-mmm. I'm Trishella. But most people just call me Trish." She finally managed to squeak out. In her stupor, she accidentally released her Amaura. "Amaaaaaaurrr." The the Ice-type purred softly, nuzzling against the small of her back  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:26 pm

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

"Trish huh? You use Ice type? What do you say we go to Johto after we eat and take care of a bug problem for the Daycare couple?" he asked straight forwardly as he placed the flyer in her line of sight. It would be good for him to go back to Johto region for a change. Maybe Jasmine was back Gio thought to himself. Then they could catch up and he could battle her with his own Pokemon and measure up to her.

Giovanni realized that his hand was still out in front of him unshaken. "The quite type as well eh? No worries I'm sure I can make enough noise for the both of us. If not those two sure can." he pointed at Tyrouge and Riolu who were now rolling around on the floor wrestling and yelling at each other, all playfully if course.

Pokemon with me:
Tyrogue
Riolu
Growlithe

Basic Items:
x1 Pokeballs
x0 Nestball
x3 potions
x4 revives

Anamineh

Ellisanderia

Requiem of Whyspers

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:30 pm
"I don't see why not." Trishella said after a moment of careful consideration. She hadn't done much for the team so far so helping out a fellow member wouldn't be a bad idea. "But no, I'm not an Ice-type trainer. I actually prefer Electric- and Fire-type Pokemon more than anything else." She pointed out, rubbing her Amaura's head softly as she said this. "But I don't let my preferences dictate which Pokemon I raise." This was an important factor for her. She didn't want to be like Odd. All of his Pokemon were Ghost-types except for a few, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:45 pm

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

Preferred electirc and fire types? Hmmm well this will come in handy on this mission. Gio thought to himself as gave a big smile to his new partner "Me myself I prefer steel and fighting, but the steel type is just what I was raised to use. The fighting type just looked fun."

He pulled up a few chairs and offered one to Trish. "So tell me how did was you managed to become part of Snagem?" he very curiously asked without hesitation. He sat down and picked up Growlithe who was watching the chaos that was ensuing the rest of the room.

Pokemon with me:
Tyrogue
Riolu
Growlithe

Basic Items:
x1 Pokeballs
x0 Nestball
x3 potions
x4 revives

Anamineh

Ellisanderia

Requiem of Whyspers

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:10 pm
"I met some of the members while they were exploring Kalos right after the King decided to open the borders to outsiders. I didn't know they were a team until almost a year later, when they invited me to join their cause." Trish said as she recalled Ansruther to his ball. Taking a seat across from Gio, she squirmed slightly as her Dedenne, Dee, poked his head up out of the front of her shirt. "Denne?" He asked of his owner with a curious sniff of the air. He'd heard Gio's Growlithe threatening Trish and become slightly defensive by now. "Dedededeeee!"

"Chill, Dee. He's not dangerous, as far as I can tell." The blonde girl assured her small pet as she rubbed his head in a comforting manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 am
Noise did not like the change in motions. Rhyme scrambled to recall each of her pokemon, but the Sharpedo was not impressed. He 'swam' around the newcomers, blind hybrid ignored temporarily. 'Trish' as he heard the other call herself, wasn't a threat. Mister loud and rambunctious could have been, and it was towards him he swam, a low noise reverberating in his throat.

"Noise!" His trainer scolded, hurrying over and returning the sharpedo to it's pokeball while she had the chance. Looks between the two, sheepishly smiles. "Sorry about that...he can be quite mean..He doesn't mean to be, though--he's protective."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:58 am
Three Months Later

The Snagems were now back in good ole Mt. Silver. They had wrapped things up in Kalos for the time being as there wasn't much left fr them to do. The people of Kalos got what they wanted, or what they think they wanted. The king accepted their demands to form a Constitutional Monarchy. A constitution was written by a council of citizens and approved by the king. The constitution reduces the monarch to little more than a figurehead of Kalos. Instead a Prime Minister will be elected by the people and they would be the ones who hold the real power in Kalos, the executive leader of the region. Unsurprisingly however a mister Lysandre was voted and installed as Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government. Since being put into power Lysandre has started several programs to repair the damage done to the region's infrastructure, especially any historical buildings and landmarks.

Things haven't been all peaceful though, several protests have taken place against the newly founded government, some saying it's not enough while others say that it still a monarchy as Lysandre himself comes from nobility. Regardless the protests have been allowed as long as they don't get violent. A few times the newly found Kalos National Guard has had to step in and calm things down. That's something else, since Lysandre came to power the Royal Guard was officially disbanded and replaced by the Kalos National Guard. Virtually the same idea, a group that swears to protect except instead of swearing loyalty to his majesty they swear loyalty to Kalos. The old Royal Guard members were almost all expelled from Kalos as well, and those who weren't left willingly. A lot of bad blood still exists over that.

Team Flare has also become far more publicly known in the last few months. Lysandre even publicly supports them now as an organization. They now work under the guise as a foundation that supports the preservation of Kalos's age old beauty and resistance to outside corruption. Nothing new there.

Snag-A-Cup is still running as well. The Snagems have decided to keep it as a source of income, a more legitimate one that is. Blizzard had found a good friend he made back at the Battle Chateau, a former maid named Lavern. She now runs the cafe, splendidly at that. The HQ had to be abandoned for the time being however, at least consistent operation of it that is. Lysandre's goons come around too often to use it but it still runs. And miss Lavern sometimes sends recruits our way, which is always nice.

Unfortunately having left the old Mt. Silver HQ empty for so long the place was a bit run down. The wilderness had started to work its way in and it was showing. A few walls had holes in them and wild Pokemon started to get in. There was even some vegetation growing on the inside. Fortunately Sub was able to work a deal with the team's black market dealer, the Cofagrigus hybrid known as Nebu, and trade the treasure they looted back at the palace for materials to repair the place. Most of it went towards a new power system, they couldn't move the Zapdos Heart back from the Kalos HQ, not without being detected plus that place needs a more covert power supply than Mt. Silver. So now they have hydro and geothermal power systems at Mt. Silver. The rest of the money went to getting the entire upper floor up and running again, that is the main area, living quarters, and kitchen. Everything else they'll have to find more money for and work on it.

One good thing is Reno was able to use what he stole from the palace to fabricate a working steam punk style prosthetic arm to replace the one he got lopped off. Unfortunately the rest of the parts he retrieved were far too damaged for use in the escape. Darts was down for the better part of a month after getting torn into the Reverse World so many times. Had to undergo many chi infusions to get him back up and running. At times Doc Owl wasn't sure he was going to make it but he did. Blizzard didn't get back to Mt. Silver for awhile longer than the others, we immediately went off on another journey to find a friend, which in the end he was successful. All and all everyone was relatively happy and at peace back at Mt. Silver, a much needed time of relaxation was needed. Away from all the chaos and drama of the outside world.

"Another beautiful day! How I missed this place!" Sub said with a sigh as he came walking down the stairs from his old bedroom, heading down to the main area. He had forgotten how many Karen posters he had here. Oh how he missed them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:59 am
Rhyme ended up doing a lot of her repair work on her own. It was efficient, mostly, for her to be the one to fix everything. It was when everything was complete that she realized she was a tiny bit of a horrible trainer; She really should have had her pokemon get their check up, something she used to do once a day at the Pokemon Centers before she came here.

Hearing rumor of another place like that in the HQ, she set off to explore, following her trail with an Electric gem inside her pocket. Sub had to figure out why there were no electric gems in that chest; All twenty or so of them were safe in a small bag in Rhyme's room. She had her bag, and with the gem and the bell chiming, she felt pretty good.

There it was. HQ's heal center. She peeked her head in, spotting another hybrid. "O-oh...excuse me." She answered, surprised and perhaps a bit awed by the coloring and the pokemon that he technically was. And his height. He seemed closer in height to her than the others.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:17 am
Deep within his lab slash automotive and explosives lab, Reno would be hard at work with the two Expansion Suits and his find from the vault in his combined triple effort to create steady income for Snagem in the area of limb replacement and prosthetics, along with the insane idea he had created after seeing the chi converter hard at work to power a teleport. He figured there was some way to use chi for stuff besides natural talents or hybrid moves. But before he could even dream of such equipment and money-intensive experimentation that could end catastrophically, he need the money to supply everything he needed. So it was time to use the robot for something besides the world's coolest decoration and put the internals to work to create artificial limbs for other people with a nice Expansion Suit exterior mounted onto it for cost effectiveness.

But until GRAY let him see what he had scanned of the robot for the legs, torso, and arm, he as left unable to do this work. He missed something the last time and the arm had exploded in a nice shower of copper and broken dreams. That and he still had his new lab mate to deal with. He thought he had been explosives crazy. This guy put him to shame and the worst part was he couldn't run out unless someone plugged him up. But having Beau around was really useful for the bored forays into fireworks he would inevitably take, nothing like a pepperbox full of gunpowder to make creating showy stuff easy. "Well, I'm outta stuff I can do until I get that scan back and see some internals on the limbs and such. May not work, but if I see what it has on the insides a stuff, i can hopefully piece it together from there." Reno muttered to himself, feeling his right arm beginning to seize up on him. Grabbing the wrench off the table before smacking one of the pressure cylinders, he felt the limb return to normal function as he walked out of the lab to leave Beau to whatever he had been concocting in the back corner.

Walking out into the main area, he tried to wave over at Sub when the arm began to cease up again mid-movement and hold itself halfway through the wave. Bashing the thing again with the wrench, he would let it settle down before walking up. "Wish I could get this blasted thing ta cooperate better. So, how's your bug hybrid friend? Mine keeps blowing things up in the lab, which is simultaneously the most awesome and scary experience of my life. I now see how you guys see me most of the time." He sheepishly told Sub, scratching the back of his head with his left hand. He didn't dare do delicate grasping with his right hand, might crush his skull by accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:56 am
Three months has passed since the end of the mass skirmish in the Kalos region...which changed the region for the worst, really. Upon finding out Lysandre did in fact play everyone for fools with nothing to show for it, I ultimately felt that I failed in my mission. The battles, the negotiations...all for nothing. I had nothing but spite for that man that looks like he walked through a Pikachu orgy. I probably should have just ended Lysandre right there and find whatever 'successor' that he had. Granted I would have been an enemy of the region, but better than leaving that b*****d to do what he wants.

For a change, I actually took more of a closer look to the news to keep up with what is going on in Kalos since then. People are apparently are already feeling suspicious because they too fought so hard for something they're not getting, and yet, just as the king before him, all they can do is protest. They have no one willing to stand up to him and get to the bottom of it. Unlike the king however, Lysandre was all too prepared.

Right at the moment, Sub doesn't seem all too interested in taking his chances either. We ended up back at Mt. Silver, no complaints here, but considering that we have came back here almost leaves me to believe that Kalos is lost for the time being. I'm only hoping this is temporary.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:39 am
Darts sits up in the makeshift medbay, groaning a bit as he does so. It's been a couple of months since the fourth trip into the Distortion World left him all but comatose as they made their escape from the Kalos treasure room, and he was still feeling the effects a little bit. Today was the day Doc Owl was supposed to cut the tape off of his ribs, now that he was pretty sure his partially insubstantial form wasn't going to spit his broken ribs out all over the floor, the only physical bit of damage he had taken from the sudden stop in the Distortion World. Normally it would have taken a lot longer to get over a set of fractured ribs, but the gambler found himself healing from even minor injuries at a much faster rate than a human, something he was grateful for. He hears a small squeak at the door and turns to fix his red eyes on it, seeing Nami oogling Doc Owl from afar. "Hey there pip-" Darts stops to cough loudly and winces, holding his ribs a bit. They were healed but tender, and the hybrid hated it. "Pipsqueak how are you doing? Come to bring me flowers or a card?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:51 am
Atlantis_Darts
Darts sits up in the makeshift medbay, groaning a bit as he does so. It's been a couple of months since the fourth trip into the Distortion World left him all but comatose as they made their escape from the Kalos treasure room, and he was still feeling the effects a little bit. Today was the day Doc Owl was supposed to cut the tape off of his ribs, now that he was pretty sure his partially insubstantial form wasn't going to spit his broken ribs out all over the floor, the only physical bit of damage he had taken from the sudden stop in the Distortion World. Normally it would have taken a lot longer to get over a set of fractured ribs, but the gambler found himself healing from even minor injuries at a much faster rate than a human, something he was grateful for. He hears a small squeak at the door and turns to fix his red eyes on it, seeing Nami oogling Doc Owl from afar. "Hey there pip-" Darts stops to cough loudly and winces, holding his ribs a bit. They were healed but tender, and the hybrid hated it. "Pipsqueak how are you doing? Come to bring me flowers or a card?"

Doc Owl forgotten for now, she shakes her head and realizes the man's too absorbed in his work. Perfect time for her to sneak over to the guy who helped her, bringing her bag around to dig into it. "Actually, I had one for you...but I was gonna wait until later.." She answers, presenting the handmade card in its envelope for the other hybrid. "I hope you're...doing a lot better?" She didn't know what had happened but he looked like he got some good injuries from whatever it was. "I was also here...because someone said that they have a heal machine here and I need to give my pokemon a checkup. They've been trying to work together as a team, after all." She ends up pulling the electric gem from her pocket and stares at it, then Darts, before idly popping a tip into her mouth. Whole gem disappears and ends up giving her a comically squirrel appearance, her cheeks sparking a bit though she can't help but smile--it tastes a bit like one of the sour candies back home, with a bit more bite to it.

Spitting it back out because why is she even doing that, she settles it into a cloth from her bag and giggles a little. "I've also been trying to figure out the secrets behind what I brought back." She answers, showing him the calming bell and the bronze and silver pokeball. "Especially if there is a pokemon inside...will this ball even work with the heal center?"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:58 am
Anamineh

Doc Owl forgotten for now, she shakes her head and realizes the man's too absorbed in his work. Perfect time for her to sneak over to the guy who helped her, bringing her bag around to dig into it. "Actually, I had one for you...but I was gonna wait until later.." She answers, presenting the handmade card in its envelope for the other hybrid. "I hope you're...doing a lot better?" She didn't know what had happened but he looked like he got some good injuries from whatever it was. "I was also here...because someone said that they have a heal machine here and I need to give my pokemon a checkup. They've been trying to work together as a team, after all." She ends up pulling the electric gem from her pocket and stares at it, then Darts, before idly popping a tip into her mouth. Whole gem disappears and ends up giving her a comically squirrel appearance, her cheeks sparking a bit though she can't help but smile--it tastes a bit like one of the sour candies back home, with a bit more bite to it.

Spitting it back out because why is she even doing that, she settles it into a cloth from her bag and giggles a little. "I've also been trying to figure out the secrets behind what I brought back." She answers, showing him the calming bell and the bronze and silver pokeball. "Especially if there is a pokemon inside...will this ball even work with the heal center?"

"Yeah I'm doing a lot better, since we used the Ghost Gem to jump us out of the Treasure Room it took a lot out of me, physically and energy-wise but Doc Owl is the expert. If anyone knows how to patch Snagems up from the brink of death it's him." Darts replies, having watched her pop an Electric Gem into her mouth with no comment as she puts it back. When she brings out the bronze and silver pokeball and the calming bell, the chime the second gives off even soothes him for a moment, whisking him to a place full of coffee and- he shakes his head a bit to clear it and then holds out his hand. "Can I see them?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games