Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:19 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas stopped chewing on her ear and looked up again i call them what they are at least i don't call you stupid for losing your heart he specks kinda harsh and gets up holding the tiger for another moment then setting her down cracking his back well talia we at least got your darkness alive again what you do from this point is up to you. But you can come find me again if you want to fall deeper into darkness while still holding the light. i how ever have been on this world for far to long its time for me to go find other things to do. he says walking to the window and opening it standing on the edge of it i will always be around though in the darkness he says and falls back out the window falling fast to the ground then a loud bang happens followed by a loud swear F****** wrong way he says and gets up from the hole and starts walking away
[fun exit XD]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 am
User Image
Talia Age : 18 Status: Half heartless
Thoughts: excited

"Whatever last name, you feel right for me....." Talia saw Atlas leaves and get annoyed. She realized Jaster was trying talk to her and she turns her head. She sighs heavy, holds onto jasper arms.

"I seriously need a new boyfriend but i wonder Sasha, if i am already in darkness." She thinks quietly then asserted her question. "Can i turned to the light or use light and dark together?"

fox137

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:04 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Rose decided to answer the question directed towards Sasha
"I believe if you want to, you can wield both light and dark" Rose smiled as she opened her hands, a orb of light and a orb of darkness appeared in her hands, separated.
"My sister can not do this, she prefers all darkness. However I can not wield a keyblade, even though I have one. My fiancée wields it."

"and I can't really do light, although darkness flows in my veins, fire does as well." Jaster said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:33 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

The amount of pain he felt from the jolt and the amount of blood lost caused Light to lose consciousness. Nami laid back down and was fast asleep as soon as Light passed out. Ayami sat back down in the chair by the door. She really was interested in knowing more about this Ixyam guy.

Ayami frowned. All the talk about families was getting under her skin. Even her choice in guys was bad. She sighed and rested her head against the wall. She looked away, a bit downcast. Can you stop talking about families?" Ayami asked, letting her voice fade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image
Talia Age : 18 Status: Half heartless
Thoughts: Annoyed

Talia tilts her head as she overheard that outburst from Ayami. She taken a note that the girl was irritated and annoy by their conversation. Student here are so different than the other world students. At least she is a grateful for family she received in her lives.

"Hmph.." Talia concrete on her magic and create a dark orb glowing. "The only magic i have is dark and my heart is gone. I guess, i gotta not let others annoy actions matter.." She being sarcastic and vanquished the orb. "Hey jasper, you want be my train buddy and then we go find some fun.."

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster nodded
"sure" he yawned and sighed
"Im sorry, I haven't slept in weeks." he rubbed his head and stretched out
"I was in heartless-form for a few weeks and heartless don't sleep"

Sasha weakly crawled into Ayami's lap  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:20 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami helped Sasha into her lap. She really felt no one could understand her. They probably got the wrong opinion of her from the get-go. Ayami was used to it by now. At least she should have been. She felt her hand settle onto Sasha's head as she started to pet her. oddly enough, she was feeling a little better. Ayami wanted to talk to someone personally. "Ano, Sasha, is it? Would it be okay if we could just... talk?"

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Sasha looked up at Ayami
"Sure"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:13 pm

17 | Female
User Image

She looked a little flustered but sighed, relieved a little. "I don't know really where to start... Ermh..." She patted the back of her head. "I guess... I just... This is hard..."

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:19 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha purred looking up at Ayami.
"its ok. Take your time Ayami."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:33 pm

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath. "Goodness... This whole memory thing... It's hard... I remember tidbits but that's it... Like when they started talking about families, it made me remember I can't get home. I was kicked out. Then, it's all blank. I see this guy and Professor Gimp's face but I've never met them before."

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha listened
"where are you from, Ayami?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:49 pm

17 | Female
User Image

She shrugged. "I dunno..." Ayami frowned. "I just know that my Japanese is better than my English..."

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:53 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart

User Image

"There are two worlds you may have come from. Tagonia or Land of Dragons. They both speak Japanese or Chinese better than English."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games