Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:59 pm
Aile would blow a strand of hair away from her face as she listened to GRAY. "So. We're almost in trouble if we stay here and just hide..." She'd crack her neck and look to some of the others. "Just because you've been in there before doesn't mean it's a wise idea. That being said, I might be heading to Coumarine and pulling out almost all of my favors with people there. Hopefully they haven't taken over my warehouse." She'd cross her arms, eying the door. "Dear Arceus...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Reno raised his hand as he heard Coumarine City called. "I got that one. I figure I can find smugglers and those seeking refuge. At least, I hope I can." He casually replied with, giving a small chuckle as he set to prepare for his daring escape to reach the city.

Leslie heard the update on news from GRAY and set herself to packing, already preparing for her own destination to find someone to ally with. Laverre City had a Fairy Gym and a leader who might be more agreeable to a Fairy hybrid coming to request help. At least, that was the extent of her planning for this moment.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:03 pm
SubonicXP

"Santalune City is largely deserted except for the school which is being used as a re-education center for the occupied zone's youth. They are being taught there what chaos can be brought by opposing the king and so forth. There would be plenty of disgruntled teens to pick up there. The Gym Leader, Viola, has been placed under house arrest in her gym out of suspicion." GRAY went on.

"So there are your options. Getting outside of the occupied zone is extremely difficult as there is a teleport barrier around the entire zone originating from the tower and the guard conducts regular aerial and ground patrols around the border." He added.

Darts listens to the others for a couple of seconds, nodding as each declared their preferred destination. "I'm going to Santalune City." He declares finally. "Call it a hunch, but I'm willing to bet there's a good reason they have Viola under house arrest. And when haven't I been able to gamble on a hunch?" He shrugs his shoulders, looking back and forth at the other members. "I could use a pair of hands or two though, not like this is going to be a one-man or hybrid job."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:24 pm
"Ahh...well I'll go to Laverre. I think I can convince the veteran to help out. Also...its the only place I know how to get to without teleport. Which works out in the end" he grinned.

Connor rose from the pile, feeling a bit groggy from his forced nap. In any case, he overheard what was going on and chose Camphrier Town as his destination. He was glad Lykas was already prepared since he was ready to move out too.

"I'm coming with you. I'm capable of holding my own" he'd say with a bit of a yawn.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts listens to the others for a couple of seconds, nodding as each declared their preferred destination. "I'm going to Santalune City." He declares finally. "Call it a hunch, but I'm willing to bet there's a good reason they have Viola under house arrest. And when haven't I been able to gamble on a hunch?" He shrugs his shoulders, looking back and forth at the other members. "I could use a pair of hands or two though, not like this is going to be a one-man or hybrid job."

"...Santalune City...that's not too far off from here, isn't it?" Freth asked, staring in confusion. "And since when the king has the authority to shut down the Pokemon League?"

"It's not like Jhoto's, Freth. Or Unova's. You know, where it's all on their own." Tristen said. "That much Blizz taught me. It's a...monarchy?"

"Yea, I guess so. I'll go with Darts." Freth said. "If anything, someone got to make sure the 'gambler' doesn't write a check he can't cash..."

"Me too." Tristen then said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:29 am
Lykas nodded to Connor. "Great. You can help me stir up a rebellion." He said with a smirk.

While Odd left to try and figure out a plan for how he was going to get around Lumiose to try and incite rebellion from within, Kaya went to his own room to retrieve a few things. If he couldn't talk Trish in to behaving, he would be staying here but otherwise, he planned on trying to head off to Laverre City in hopes of bringing Valerie to the team's side. She was a very powerful trainer of a unique type of Pokemon, after all.

In spite of all this, Trishella had every intention of going to Dendemille Town on her own. She knew the huddled masses caught in the farming community wouldn't take to enslavement like this.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:32 pm
Not wanting Kaya's group to go alone and believing in the virtue of strength in numbers, Sol eventually stepped up. "I'll be heading to Camphrier Town as well. It may prove to be of use, though Dendemille will have to stay on the backburner."

"Ammy and I can go there if it's needed... or at least Ammy can. Me going might not be a good idea..." Cera spoke up, keeping herself near the silent Amaranth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:48 pm
Blizzard120

"...Santalune City...that's not too far off from here, isn't it?" Freth asked, staring in confusion. "And since when the king has the authority to shut down the Pokemon League?"

"It's not like Jhoto's, Freth. Or Unova's. You know, where it's all on their own." Tristen said. "That much Blizz taught me. It's a...monarchy?"

"Yea, I guess so. I'll go with Darts." Freth said. "If anything, someone got to make sure the 'gambler' doesn't write a check he can't cash..."

"Me too." Tristen then said.

Darts nods. "Alrighty then! I like to hear that. Consider yourselves extra bankroll to bail me out, eh?" He cracks his shoulder joint, testing the weight and flexibility of his arm as he does so before pulling a Pokeball out from inside his sentient jacket. "Santalune City's kids have got a new role model coming their way!" he announces, entirely too cheery about that prospect.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts nods. "Alrighty then! I like to hear that. Consider yourselves extra bankroll to bail me out, eh?" He cracks his shoulder joint, testing the weight and flexibility of his arm as he does so before pulling a Pokeball out from inside his sentient jacket. "Santalune City's kids have got a new role model coming their way!" he announces, entirely too cheery about that prospect.

"Not in the way that you are probably expecting..." Freth said.

"I don't think Darts really has a checking account, does he?" Tristen asked.

"Doubt it." Freth said. "When all else fails, though, just be sure to Thunder Wave the dragon."

"How will I know?" Tristen asked.

"You'll know..." She said, taking out a Pokeball herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:55 pm
Silver simply stared off blankly at what Dista had to say to her. Her mouth had opened slightly, as if she wanted to say something, but all that came out was a strangled sounding whimper. Her teeth were gritted, and a tiny bit of drool still seemed to be making it's way down her chin. She took one clawed hand to wipe away the saliva, her ears folding against the sides of her head. Her tail had tucked itself between her legs, and the Houndoom hybrid immediately felt tiny in comparison to the mute girl, despite the fact that she was probably about twice the other girl's size. However, Silver's current body language would scream complete submission to anyone who was familiar with canine hierarchy and their actions.

Lynnette froze up at the feeling of the fingers against her back, but, as soon as she heard Aria's voice, she felt herself calm down again. She turned around, a smile on her face. Leaning closer to the other girl, she pressed her lips to Aria's. When she pulled away, she was sticking her tongue out as well, a light blush on her cheeks. "Well hello there~" she practically sang the words, simply happy to see her girlfriend again. She had to admit that Aria had been rather clever with her approach a moment before.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Dista would take a minute to stare at the now cowering form of Silver sitting across the room from her. This...was an interesting change from the bite back that had been shown in her last response. Scratching her head before placing her Whismur back on the ground. Setting herself to sign the response to this oddity. "Okay, now I feel bad. But honestly, you needed a kick in the teeth before you started biting everyone's heads off. So if you don't mind, how about you explain the thing about the little hybrid that set you off? And I swear if you try to bite my head off again, I will reprimand you right back into your cowering position you are in right now." Hearing her Whismur finish with the translation if her hand motions, Dista sat herself squarely on the ground and faced the Houndoom hybrid to hear some form of response.

Aria would be left speechless and wide eyed, not having expected the swift response from her girlfriend. Blinking for a moment before finally managing to collect something resembling thoughts, the guitarist poked Lynnette on the butt before licking her on the nose. "You just assaulted an officer of the sexy police. I could have you hand cuffed and searched for such charges, missy. Now do I make myself clear or do I have to discipline you some?" Keeping stern tone as she faked putting the girl's arms into a hold. Giving a small n** at her neck before smirking, Aria awaited what she hoped would be a heck of a response. That or a smack, hard to say what could happen with Lynnette.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:54 pm
It's become a bit of a madhouse in the kitchen, as Rhyme gets food prepared for not two, but five Pokemon. "Mr. Mew, stop that!!" She scolds the Pumpkaboo as she brings all the trays down from the cabinet. Mudkip and Sharpedo continued to watch, Noise and Shibuya content to just spend time together. Reaper was hanging upside down from a cord hanging from the ceiling, amused.

The poor Dedenne the Shiny Pumpkaboo was chasing ended up tumbling over her feet, causing the Pachirisu to trip, and fall. Five plastic food bowls with five different types of food went crashing to the floor alongside the trainer. All Pokemon froze at the sight of their downed trainer. Oops.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 am
All Silver could hear as she entered the kitchen was the crashing as Rhyme hit the floor. Sniffing carefully, the blind Houndoom hybrid determined that it was just the Pachirisu hybrid. Ignoring her for the moment, the girl stalked over to the cupboards, pulling things out seemingly at random to bring them close enough to sniff. Finally though, she realized she couldn't find what she was looking for. She hated trying to navigate just by her nose and ears, made things more difficult than they had to be. Whipping around to face Rhyme with a rather surprising amount of precision for a blind girl. "You!" she called out rather gruffly, vaguely pointing at the other hybrid. "Hot chocolate mix... Where is it?" she finally finished, completely unaware of how angry or grumpy she likely sounded for the moment. Her head was cocked to one side though in curiosity, her ears carefully listening for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:39 am
Rhyme managed to look up as the new member--new to her at least--entered. She seemed more veteran than anything, and as Shibuya, Mayu and Mr. Mew scrambled to clean the floor Noise floated over, a protective noise escaping its oversized mouth. "I-I'll get it for you." She answers, not noticing that the other is blind until she's on her feet, light footfalls to the pantry fading before getting louder as she approaches, turns, sets it on the counter. "Here. It got hidden in the back...Sorry about that." She answers, moving backwards to catch her hand carefully on her Sharpedo to stop its threat and prove the other isn't a threat.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 am

User Image

Giovani Versechi

Olivine's Troublemaker

<~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~>

Riolu led the charge as Growlithe and Tyrouge tagged closely behind. Gio was running down the hall towards the kitchen and all four of them were very hungry. More importantly Gio thought, maybe someone was there that was up for a mission.

Gio busted through the doors right after Tyrouge and Riolu kicked them open. He slammed a fist in the air and slammed a mission from the board down on the table. "Is anyone up for a mission?" he stared at the two already in the room and his stomach growled. "Maybe after some food though"

Pokemon with me:
Tyrogue
Riolu
Growlithe

Basic Items:
x1 Pokeballs
x0 Nestball
x3 potions
x4 revives

Coins: x2

Anamineh

Ellisanderia

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games