Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

That can most certainly work. I know at lunch I'm meeting someone but what about afterwards?

After the afternoon class? Sounds good to me.

Yeah! That way Alana would definitely have a good excuse to go to the library to catch up with all her materials

Yeah xD They can have some kind of awkward bump-in or something
Nirav isn't too good with talking to strangers, but girls especially haha

This will be quite entertaining to watch then biggrin
But, they are both a bit shy so it could help them grow a bit. He also probably needs to tour around the school a bit too. Perhaps the two could go to the woods or some other areas where Pokemon are.

Yeah xD He knows literally nothing about the surrounding area. A tour would do him well  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:02 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

That can most certainly work. I know at lunch I'm meeting someone but what about afterwards?

After the afternoon class? Sounds good to me.

Yeah! That way Alana would definitely have a good excuse to go to the library to catch up with all her materials

But, they are both a bit shy so it could help them grow a bit. He also probably needs to tour around the school a bit too. Perhaps the two could go to the woods or some other areas where Pokemon are.

Yeah xD He knows literally nothing about the surrounding area. A tour would do him well

Then that will definitely be arranged from the shy girl Alana :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:29 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Then that will definitely be arranged from the shy girl Alana :3

Cool. See you then!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:19 pm
I may be poor, but tonight at least, I'm eating like a king.

My local supermarket had some meat on clearance, which means low prices, but I basically have to cook it the day I bought it.

So for lunch, I am having mashed potatoes, two eye of round steaks covered in sauteed onions and mushrooms, covered in a butter mushroom sauce.

For dinner, I'm cooking a pot roast with red potatoes, celery, carrots, onions, and mushrooms. With Green Beans served with bacon and onion, and cucumber and onion salad for an apetizer. Oh, and cheddar bacon biscuits.

the price for both of these from scratch meals? $22.35

total.  

Xaven the Raven

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Hope the kind

For plot reasons, I'm thinking your character might catch the sentret, and Josh would catch the mareep, then they could trade.

thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:33 pm
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

For plot reasons, I'm thinking your character might catch the sentret, and Josh would catch the mareep, then they could trade.

thoughts?

I really do want a Mareep but at the same time I was planning on catching a Ponyta.....hmmmm would you consider the next time we receive Pokeballs?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xaven the Raven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:45 pm
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

I really do want a Mareep but at the same time I was planning on catching a Ponyta.....hmmmm would you consider the next time we receive Pokeballs?

Sure. I'm holding out for pawniard or houndour myself  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:46 pm
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

Coolio, I also think that in the mean time it might make more sense for the two to hang out more. It would be strange to trade with a complete stranger ^^'  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

HOUNDOUR! Totally wanna get one for the dream team owo
sorry didn't mean to interrupt  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:25 pm
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

No worries~
I too like Hondour but there is only a limited amount of Pokeballs...so its sort of tough.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:38 pm
guys i can't stop listening to this
not even the whole musical, literally just this song cause it's perfect  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:44 pm
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

My dog irl is a black and tan hound, basically, what houndour is. Although, houndoom is more like a doberman. what with the lean frame and all.  

Xaven the Raven

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 pm
Xaven the Raven
Prairiefox
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind
Xaven the Raven
Hope the kind

thoughts?

My dog irl is a black and tan hound, basically, what houndour is. Although, houndoom is more like a doberman. what with the lean frame and all.

Mine are a bunch of rolls...like they're fat little derpy dogs and I love em but I wish theycould be more majestic =w="  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:52 pm
Prairiefox

Mine are a bunch of rolls...like they're fat little derpy dogs and I love em but I wish theycould be more majestic =w="

She's smart, but not in a scary way. Its more frustrating. She respects me, but doesn't like me more than anyone. I get the feeling most days that she sees me as the alpha of the pack, but doesn't feel obligated to make me happy.

So she doesn't do tricks, because she knows she doesn't have to.

I love her to death, but...

edit: Also, made me think of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Xaven the Raven

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:08 pm
Xaven the Raven
Prairiefox

She's smart, but not in a scary way. Its more frustrating. She respects me, but doesn't like me more than anyone. I get the feeling most days that she sees me as the alpha of the pack, but doesn't feel obligated to make me happy.

So she doesn't do tricks, because she knows she doesn't have to.

I love her to death, but...

edit: Also, made me think of this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hahahaha, that pic is hilarious because I have that type of dog :'D  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games