Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:55 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eventually, Odayaka had finished healing Atlas as well. She looked at him, her ears went down. She still felt uncomfortable near him for some reason. She then looked at Sasha, her ears twitch at her, "Finished healing...".

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:45 pm
kimi23loveheart
User Image
Talia Age : 18 Status: Half heartless
Thoughts: excited

"Excellent. I be delighted to be your sister, jaster."
She smiles at the Orange hair boy and then crack her knuckles. She went towards Atlas and upper cut his chin with her fist as she takes Sasha away from him. Then she start to pat Sasha hair and bounce her up in the air. After that she rest Sasha on her lap. "So it's my turn to hold Sasha and it will be awesome to have a brother. I was the only child and had a flounder for pet."

fox137

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:08 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas gripped his jaw and snapped it back into place walking up behind her and turning her around and head butting her in the head hard before stepping back holding the tiger again not funny! i was talking to this thing. you talk to that thing he points at jaster and walks to the bed sitting down with the tiger where is she now? he asks talking to sasha.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Sasha looked to Odayaka and nodded
"Take a break Odayaka. You deserve it" she purred

Sasha was glad she had a empty stomach, if she had any food in her, she'd be throwing up with being grabbed back and forth.
Her ears go down but she concentrates trying to pull out Misty's signal in all the worlds. Her ears pop up after a second.
"Olympus Coliseum....ohhhh she knows not to go there when im lending her my life force!"

Jaster looked at Talia and nodded.
"I am a only child myself. My father went missing, mom can be a drunk and one of the worst people imaginable, but she is protective. One could say she was the darkness teacher at the academy but she took things too far and she's not exactly allowed to come back without being in trouble."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:27 am
User Image

After Atlas leaves her, she disregarded the pain from her head and finish listen to jaster. She was still excited to join her family as she was tune in.

"Oh wow. What was your mother name?
If you don't mind, she probably be good help me. I got trained once before but i don't think i am done."

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

"mom's name is Kelina Kross. My aunt's name is Rose. Mom..." he bit his lip and sighed.
"she likes to cause trouble and some things....lets just say ive known her all my life and I don't want to think of some of the things she does. Some people call her a monster but she really just ignores it. She summons heartless to cause trouble or to aide in stuff. She's strong but there are stronger than her, like Atlas....maybe."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am
User Image

"I understand. I will be alright in your family." Talia push her ponytail away from her and gave jasper a hug. She dealt with worsted things before and if jasper mom did any of these actions again, she could stop the heartless from being call. Although she might be used to with the heartless. "Enough with the sadness, i am your little sister now."

She smiles and make funny face to make jasper laugh.

fox137

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:28 pm

_____________| Ayami Eichi |

17 | Female
User Image

Ayami frowned and lost herself in deep thought. "What's with people and this Ixyam guy? I mean, first Professor Punching bag says something about it and... Iiye! Kuso. It's just to confusing."
Nami shrugged and sat down next to X. She patted her head while she slept and looked content, yawning. "I don't feel like I've slept in ages." She smiled.

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:42 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster smiled to Talia and hugged her back.
"you don't seem younger, Talia. Im only 17 or so." he laughed, deciding it was best not to say anything about time travel.

He turned to Ayami and smiled softly.
"Well, he was the first person that Jax trusted even if a little bit. Ixyam opened his eyes to see that even if he was bent on world destruction, he wasn't really alone and he did get Jax back on the side of justice, even if that makes me a heartless for the time being, he's out for revenge."

Rose walked in and saw Jaster with a girl. She scratched her head.
"Hey Jaster.....er....who is this young lady?"

"my new sis. Adopted. Think mom would mind? Talia, this is Aunt Rose, but I just call her Rose. She's really good in magic."

"meh, probably not. It is nice to meet you Talia."

X was dreaming of fairies and flying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami stretched out with a yawn and laid down next to X, leaving the covers as they were. She closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. Nami's hand rested on X's as they slept.

Ayami looked up with a concerned look. "Why's it seem like Professor Stupid knows him so much? He keeps talking to me like I'm this Ixyam guy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light appeared in green flames and he hit the ground with an agonizing jolt of pain. He yelled out as the pain caused his ribs to bleed. "Agh!"
Nami was startled awake at his scream. She sat bolt upright and out of the bed to help him. "Papa?!?"
She helped him up and into a bed as he couldn't breath. He was in agonizing pain. "D-dragon... I-I'll... kill 'im." He grunted through the pain.
Ayami stared on in wonder, as if a miracle had just occurred. "Wow, you were right! He does have a tendency to reappear in here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

"Nice to meet you too. Miss Rose." Talia bows down then smiles as she hang around Jasper side. She had nothing better to do but it was interested life she had and looking forward to create new memories with her new family.

"Should I be meeting your mother at her home because i like to settle in before doing anything else"? She asked jasper with a heavy sigh.

fox137

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:48 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka's ears perked up upon Light's sudden appearance back into the Infirmary...somehow, she wasn't surprised. Since she didn't feel tired, she decided to also heal up Light, walking to his bedside and holding her hands over his body. She starts healing him, while at the same time, lessening his pain.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:11 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas listen to the cat then to jaster and picked up a tin cup from one of the near by tables and throws it at his head hitting with with a tang what do you mean maybe i know stronger i know it you know it talia knows it and chew toy too he says commenting about how he liked chewing on kalena before. he then moves down and starts lightly nipping at sashas ear while glaring at jaster as if it was making him be calm or something

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:56 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Jaster watched Light appear in green flames.
"Shido was only trying to help you, Light. Sheesh." he said before looking at Atlas after being hit in the head with a cup. He caught the cup as it fell off his head.
"Chew toy? Man do you not know anyone's names other than Talia's

Sasha actually hated being nipped on the ear but she stayed silent, although her face showed a different emotion, bits of pain. Even if it was light, her ears were rather sensitive.

"Atlas, can't you see tha---"

Sasha looked to Rose in a pleading look to not say anything.

"Never mind." she turned to Talia
"I haven't seen my sister in a while."

"I have but can't exactly get back to her unless she leaves the place. She's at Eclipse's and Kalen's house on Destiny Islands. She's calm though. Mabye you can go there and get her to go to traverse town. Twilight Town is a mess" Jaster said hugging Talia softly

Rose smiled and nodded
"no problem. Its great to have someone new in the family. I am sure you'll be just fine. Just....don't ask for Jaster's last name. Its like really complicated"

"I think its 'Hajiro' or something, I don't remember dads last name, so we just took mom's last name."

X woke up for a few moments, she snuggled right against Nami, she fell back to sleep  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games