Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:23 pm
Hope the kind
Lets see what I have for this day:
-An encounter for friendship with Koru
-Perhaps a battle with Koru
-Maybe something with Raven (nothing is definite yet)

Anyone else like to mingle with Alana ^^

I have Ava and Nirav if you wanna work with them
I'm going to bed soon though but I'll catch up more tomorrow if you have ideas for either of them  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:24 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
Lets see what I have for this day:
-An encounter for friendship with Koru
-Perhaps a battle with Koru
-Maybe something with Raven (nothing is definite yet)

Anyone else like to mingle with Alana ^^

I have Ava and Nirav if you wanna work with them
I'm going to bed soon though but I'll catch up more tomorrow if you have ideas for either of them

I'll quote you later with an idea that pops into my mind. Sweet dreams in the mean time ^^  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 pm
Oh wow I can't believe I almost missed the change XD Anyone want to plot with Elijah for this day? I might've missed the day off so as of right now I have no idea what to do with the boy XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:36 pm
ShyWolfHeart
Oh wow I can't believe I almost missed the change XD Anyone want to plot with Elijah for this day? I might've missed the day off so as of right now I have no idea what to do with the boy XD

I'm curious but what is your character's classes? If he and my character (Alana) have the same class then certainly something could come out of it :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:20 am
Hope the kind
ShyWolfHeart

I'm curious but what is your character's classes? If he and my character (Alana) have the same class then certainly something could come out of it :3

Right now morning is outdoor class and then in the afternoon it is technology and science
-goes back to look-
ah it doesn't look like we have any classes in common XD Still would love to meet though ^^ Like I said I got get Elijah to socialize...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:48 am
-whistles- yay lots of plotting lol
Mine is Xiatian and Hayato and I've no plans at the moment. Just saying that's all xp  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:15 am
Xiatian Li
Mine is Xiatian and Hayato and I've no plans at the moment. Just saying that's all xp

I could see Alana seeing Hayato far more often since they are both Kingdra and they both share Morning Class with one another.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:31 am
Xiatian Li

I think Xiatian and Ava are roommates? We may wanna plot with them sometime xD They also have both classes together, on another interesting note

Nirav is pretty shy and showed up in October, but he has History class with Hayato.  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 am
DJ Double B
Xiatian Li

I think Xiatian and Ava are roommates? We may wanna plot with them sometime xD They also have both classes together, on another interesting note

Nirav is pretty shy and showed up in October, but he has History class with Hayato.

Hmmm the biggest problem right now is that neither of them are in the same house and neither of them have any classes with Alana. Hmmmm this may be a toughie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 am
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Xiatian Li

Hmmm the biggest problem right now is that neither of them are in the same house and neither of them have any classes with Alana. Hmmmm this may be a toughie.

Yeah. Unless they ran into each other somewhere? She recently came back, and Nirav is also new as of October. Maybe they're both playing a little catch-up in the library? Meet through that?  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 am
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Xiatian Li

Yeah. Unless they ran into each other somewhere? She recently came back, and Nirav is also new as of October. Maybe they're both playing a little catch-up in the library? Meet through that?

That can most certainly work. I know at lunch I'm meeting someone but what about afterwards?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:06 am
Hope the kind

That can most certainly work. I know at lunch I'm meeting someone but what about afterwards?

After the afternoon class? Sounds good to me.  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:27 am
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah! That way Alana would definitely have a good excuse to go to the library to catch up with all her materials  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah! That way Alana would definitely have a good excuse to go to the library to catch up with all her materials

Yeah xD They can have some kind of awkward bump-in or something
Nirav isn't too good with talking to strangers, but girls especially haha  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:51 am
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah xD They can have some kind of awkward bump-in or something
Nirav isn't too good with talking to strangers, but girls especially haha

This will be quite entertaining to watch then biggrin
But, they are both a bit shy so it could help them grow a bit. He also probably needs to tour around the school a bit too. Perhaps the two could go to the woods or some other areas where Pokemon are.  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games