Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:56 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi was surprised by Light suddenly grabbing her hand, and had blushed a little. When he let go of her hand, she scratched her cheek with a finger, "Y-Yeah...thanks." She then continued to make her leave, looking at the hand that Light had grabbed. She had a smile on her face while exiting the Infirmary.

[OOC:]
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

kimi23loveheart

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:19 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami set X on the bed and covered her up. She turned to her father with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face. She stuck a finger in his face and spoke. "When're you gonna up an' tell her you like her."
Light stammered. "What-? Like? Tsuyoi? No!" His face was red.
Ayami saw what Nami was doing and decided to hop in. "We all saw your face. Anata ga kanojo o suki! You like her! Gahahah! It's written all over your face!"
"S-shut up." He looked away in embarrassment.
"If you don't, I will." Nami grinned.
"Hold on! That's blackmail!"
Ayami stuck her tongue out at Light. "You're waiting around, not even taking the initiative! How do you know she doesn't feel the same way?"
Light looked away again. "That's enough, alright? I'll do it eventually!" He swallowed hard. "I just haven't built up the nerve to..."
Ayami was rolling on the floor in silent laughter. She couldn't breathe. Nami watched her roll around. "I wasn't really aiming to take it this far..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:15 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha couldn't stand a family fighting, so she put all of her attention to Talia
"Talia, I am rather old myself. I know of these dragons, and their leader, obsessed with the darkness and heartless. Kalena, the former headmaster, would know more. I truly wish I could help you....I could send a message to Kalena, have her come here for you." she said in a gentle voice.

X, while asleep, could hear what was going on, however remained asleep. She sucked on her thumb while sleeping.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:19 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"I really have to go find her." Light slid off the bed and started to stand up, wincing as he landed, jolting his ribs.
"Who? Miss Tsuyoi?" Nami stepped in front of Light.
"No, Kuro. No doubt, she's probably tinkering with something she shouldn't be." Light took a step forward but was blocked by Nami.
"Papa, you're all beat up. Running around isn't going to help you heal." Nami scolded him.
"I appreciate the worry, kiddo." He patted her on the head, a distraction as he reached into his pocket. Light winked at them and threw a smoke pellet at the ground, allowing his escape.
Ayami and Nami coughed as the smoke blanketed the room. "What the hell?"
They covered their mouths, still coughing. "The smoke's clearing!" She looked around but there was no sign of Light.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
fox137

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
Talia Age : 18 Status: Half heartless
Thoughts:"Some people are here for others and the rest are not."

After being heal by the other women, Talia put her away charm and grins at Atlas. Her blue eyes scan what light was doing but she pretends that she saw him. "Say what you want Atlas but i am trying to survive. If your human then kiss me infront of every one."
She smiles wryly and plays with her and then she looks at Sasha. "No need to contact Kalena. I am going to need a professor to train me in defense sparing. It's important to me.

She said to Sasha as she gets up and wait for atlas.

fox137

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha nodded to Talia
"alright, I am sure you will do well, Talia." she purred with a soft smile
"and I hope you can do what you wish."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:14 am
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

The smoke cleared and she uncovered her face. Nami swore. "Bloody... I swear, it's like I'm babysitting my own father." She sat down on the bed next to X.
Ayami took a step forward. "Eh? You aren't going after him?"
Nami shook her head. "It's Papa, he'll rear his head in here soon enough." Her face turned grim. "Miss Kurona had the right ideas, though. This time, it'll be my turn an' he isn't goin' anywhere."
Ayami laughed nervously. "Your family really is crazy..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:10 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha sighed
"he is a adult, I hate to say it, so if he wants to get more banged up than he is..." she gave a heavy disapproving sigh about what she just said.
"Mabye Tsuyoi will stop him."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 am
User Image
Thoughts:"Some people are here for others and the rest are not."

While Waiting on Atlas, Talia saw that Solaris the keyblade charm was glowing. she smiles then plays with Atlas hands as she grows of boredom. with all the family bonding going on, she sort of feel left out. "Miss Sasha, do you know if you can find a family to adopt me?"

there always a small void that is empty in Talia heart. she will always miss her family and she does not feel like she belong to anyone.

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User Image

Sasha gave a weathered old smile to Talia.
"I will do what I can, however I have the feeling that the person isn't here yet. Between us, the few people that could...I believe would not be what you are looking for."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas waited till he was done too then put his arms over his head and cracked them both getting up from the bed what would you like a family for anyways they are nothing but a hard time no matter what way you look at it he comments going over and picking up the little tiger looking at it. what are you anyways? he says pointing out the problem.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
Thoughts: irritated by Atlas comments

Talia was getting irritate by the random marks from Atlas that she went to him and release Sasha from his grip. She puts the small tiger down on the floor and look at Atlas with her face turns cold

"I would appreciate if you stop act like a bully. Please
Just be respectful..." her blue eyes glared at Atlas with intensity. "I have my reason to be adopted."

Her eyes returns normal and then address Sasha concern for her as she pulled her attention away from Atlas. "What do you mean that I would not like it. Are you saying that they not friendly?"

Talia shouts out in a sqeaky voice.

fox137

kalenakeeper

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:06 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

Sasha looked at Atlas and pawed his nose before Talia took her from him relieved

"Talia, what I mean is that most people here at the academy, they are only a few years older than you, in a way still trying to grow up. I would not put anyone in a abusive or not friendly family."

A small heartless walked in. He heard parts of the conversation. A few seconds later, he changed into his human form. He looked at his hands and gave a sigh
"Finally." Jaster stretched out and he looked to Talia and he smiled.

"My mother and I....we are kinda like you. We could adopt you, I think it would be awesome to have a sister."

Sasha sighed
"That's Jaster, his mother is sorta violent but good hearted most times. In all truth I think he was raised more by his aunt who is almost the same age as he is. She's nice."

Her ears went up and she looked to Odayaka
"Koko! That's the one person I really don't know anything about who may send you a package!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Atlas stared back at her and picked up the Tiger again and rubbed her head if I was being a bully I would do worse things then hold her in my hand and ask her what she is I already can't find my win kitty he says talking about misty while rubbing it's ears looking back seeing jaster so you are the one who lost his heart sucks for you he says looking back at the tiger.

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
]
Kurai_18

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
Fox137
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image

"Win.....kitty? Oh! Misty! My twin. She has my energy that kept me as a human and is looking for someone in particular." Sasha said

Jaster looked to Atlas
"its not all bad, my nobody is searching for the guy who killed Ixyam. It may be possible that Misty and he are searching for the same guy."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games