Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile would pick up the gun and look at it for a moment before she heard Freth. "Those hit? They were meant to be a deterrent..." She'd look back at the gun, which had now spawned legs in the span of two seconds looking away. "Gah!" She'd slam it on the ground, which caused the legs to retract for now. "This is gonna be creepy...." She flipped the ammo type and took aim at Freth, firing off one of the electric rounds before jumping off of the cliff, finding another tree to hookshot onto.

Freth quickly perked up, snatching Tristen once again and moving off. "Not this again..." She said, going into a tumble, then turning around and firing another couple of shots with the Magmorter cannon. She...might not want to stay around in that tree...

"Tristen, hurry up and figure what is up with you!" Freth shouted.

"Easy for you to say!" Tristen said, managing to get himself back up right. "Woaah...okay...maybe...um...err..." He managed to keep himself in place...now it was a matter of trying to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:57 pm
Aile would mutter a few things about being unable to find herself a good spot to set up as Dan would open fire on her, jumping to another couple of trees tree as Freth would fire on her again with the flamethrower as well. "I think this forest might be gone before this game's done..." She'd pause to take aim with her sniper rifle and fire off one of the electric net shots at the guy before dropping to the ground to flat out run, changing ammo types along the way. "Let's see this one earn its worth... Hey! Lose the legs!" The woman would slap the sniper rifle a couple of times to have the Ariados legs retract once again, muttering something about animated objects.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:05 pm
Picking up whatever was in the chest he'd opened, Kaya was quick to use it on the nearest person, said person being Dan or Leslie. He wasn't sure right now if they were even human. They seemed to have become a single entity combined by an externalized organ system or something.

OH, wait.....that was rope, not intestines. So rather than attempting to put them out of their misery, maybe he was just going to get a lucky shot and they'd go opposite directions like people in cartoons, leaving him with an easy shot.

Lykas, on the other hand, was now confident in leaving his watery hiding place. "Go, my Rainwings. Find me prey." He said as a small swarm(three or four) Masquerain rose from the lake and took to the air. While they sought of enemies, tackling them to get their attention before trying to "escape" and draw them back towards Lykas, the Hive King signalled for his Surskit sentries to follow him. He'd spotted a chest hidden behind the waterfall and went to open it, intent on replacing the gun he'd discarded earlier. Maybe he'd find something a little more fun in here?

Odd, having fired his Volt Boom already, discovered that it had to be reloaded after each shot fired and decided that he'd get close to someone else before doing so. This thing could be dangerous if he left it loaded for too long.

Trish, seeing that her shots had missed entirely, determined that her gun must be useless and decided that, while Tristen was seemingly floating in the air doing nothing, she'd just throw her gun at him. It was big enough that it might hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:17 pm
Kaya's glowing red shotgun (which resembled a Rotom in Heat Mode) would fire off burning bullet which crackled with electricity. The weapon seemed able to adjust its output between flaming bullets, electrified one, or something in the middle.

Lykas would find inside the chest not a gun, but instead what appeared to be a five point boomerang. The floating text read: "The Star-Yo-Yo" - 'Reach for the stars' Long range projectile weapon. Sprays a flurry of smaller stars around it during flight. Returns to point of origin. Warning: Practice in this case may cost a finger.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:45 pm
Hearing the sound of bullets whizzing by her and her new partner, Leslie growled in detest before slapping Connor with her second mouth to get him away as she drew the sniper rifle she had obtained. "F off, metal head." Leslie muttered as she squeezed the trigger, her target lighting up as the unique marking system kicked in for the gun. Hopefully he knew how to dodge everyone getting an alert to his location.

Reno, for all his insanity and bloodlust,s till had his greed motivating him. And the fact that the strange creatures attacking him dissolved rather than leave anything of worth behind for him to use as new clothing or a trophy was beginning to anger him. And that anger would need an outlet soon. Well, he ignored the Kecleons grabbing in favor of staring down their leader and attempting to fire a few shots off at the man. At least until he saw the ninja girl he was currently being hurled at and the absolutely lootable everything that she possessed. Deciding the smart plan, rather than scream like a maniac, was to remain quiet and fly though the air with ax in hand as an insane look crossed his face and established itself in his eyes even through the mask. Hopefully Aile had a plan to deal with a giant razor-spoon coming to cut her to pieces for stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:51 pm
Tesei Utakata
Hearing the sound of bullets whizzing by her and her new partner, Leslie growled in detest before slapping Connor with her second mouth to get him away as she drew the sniper rifle she had obtained. "F off, metal head." Leslie muttered as she squeezed the trigger, her target lighting up as the unique marking system kicked in for the gun. Hopefully he knew how to dodge everyone getting an alert to his location.

Reno, for all his insanity and bloodlust,s till had his greed motivating him. And the fact that the strange creatures attacking him dissolved rather than leave anything of worth behind for him to use as new clothing or a trophy was beginning to anger him. And that anger would need an outlet soon. Well, he ignored the Kecleons grabbing in favor of staring down their leader and attempting to fire a few shots off at the man. At least until he saw the ninja girl he was currently being hurled at and the absolutely lootable everything that she possessed. Deciding the smart plan, rather than scream like a maniac, was to remain quiet and fly though the air with ax in hand as an insane look crossed his face and established itself in his eyes even through the mask. Hopefully Aile had a plan to deal with a giant razor-spoon coming to cut her to pieces for stuff.

Darts, in his arrogance, didn't seem to think that Psycho!Reno had it in him to fire off any last shots with his rifle and he eats a bullet to the chest, taking out his second Luvdisc, a light popping sound occurring as a second void in his health total appears next to the first. "Gh..." Darts says, his persona taking more and more hold over him as he classes up. "Zis cannot stand... If I am dead zen zere is no 'ope for zees Keclies...." He growls, pushing his hat further onto his head. "Zis calls for more drastic meazures..." He hauls himself back up and into his makeshift tank, the Kecleon in front of it putting the pedal to the medal as the little cart-tank shoots off, in the direction of bird-turned-bounty hunter, Freth, trying to circle the fight probably sure to erupt between Reno and Aile.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:55 pm
Atlantis_Darts

Darts, in his arrogance, didn't seem to think that Psycho!Reno had it in him to fire off any last shots with his rifle and he eats a bullet to the chest, taking out his second Luvdisc, a light popping sound occurring as a second void in his health total appears next to the first. "Gh..." Darts says, his persona taking more and more hold over him as he classes up. "Zis cannot stand... If I am dead zen zere is no 'ope for zees Keclies...." He growls, pushing his hat further onto his head. "Zis calls for more drastic meazures..." He hauls himself back up and into his makeshift tank, the Kecleon in front of it putting the pedal to the medal as the little cart-tank shoots off, in the direction of bird-turned-bounty hunter, Freth, trying to circle the fight probably sure to erupt between Reno and Aile.

As Freth, Reno, and Aile started to go on a free-for-all, Tristen started to notice the impending army coming along. "Umm...Freth? Freth!" It was no use as he watched Freth rattle off another couple of flaming shots over Aile's way. Tristen looked at his fish arm, clinching his fist inside, seeing a shot rattle off. A Bullet Seed shot. "..." Better than nothing perhaps...

Tristen started to get moving, getting the hang of it finally, aiming his fish arm forward and started on the attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:59 pm
Blizzard120

As Freth, Reno, and Aile started to go on a free-for-all, Tristen started to notice the impending army coming along. "Umm...Freth? Freth!" It was no use as he watched Freth rattle off another couple of flaming shots over Aile's way. Tristen looked at his fish arm, clinching his fist inside, seeing a shot rattle off. A Bullet Seed shot. "..." Better than nothing perhaps...

Tristen started to get moving, getting the hang of it finally, aiming his fish arm forward and started on the attack.

The Bullet Seed would knock down a few of the front lines of Kecleon, landing on the ground as they shatter into digital nothingness. Any aimed for Darts' tank would harmlessly rattle off, only leaving a few pockmarks on the flimsy metal where they struck. "Oy!" Darts exclaims, popping his head out of the top of the vehicle. He had a stick with a piece of white cloth attached to it, which he waves in their direction. "I come in peace!" Indeed, the Kecleon with him didn't seem predisposed to attack anyhow, milling around, seemingly more concerned for their general's safety than anything. "There's no need for zis to get ugly..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The Bullet Seed would knock down a few of the front lines of Kecleon, landing on the ground as they shatter into digital nothingness. Any aimed for Darts' tank would harmlessly rattle off, only leaving a few pockmarks on the flimsy metal where they struck. "Oy!" Darts exclaims, popping his head out of the top of the vehicle. He had a stick with a piece of white cloth attached to it, which he waves in their direction. "I come in peace!" Indeed, the Kecleon with him didn't seem predisposed to attack anyhow, milling around, seemingly more concerned for their general's safety than anything. "There's no need for zis to get ugly..."

Tristen looked around the area, the army in front of him, the chaos around him, and the big looming tank behind the army. "It already has!" Tristen shouted. "Besides! Freth and Blizz says you like to lie a lot!" Yea, Tristen is a bit on the defensive on this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:07 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen looked around the area, the army in front of him, the chaos around him, and the big looming tank behind the army. "It already has!" Tristen shouted. "Besides! Freth and Blizz says you like to lie a lot!" Yea, Tristen is a bit on the defensive on this one.

"Leesten!" Darts insists, waving the banner again. "I would not have made my way across zis sweinhole of a battlefield unless I was desperate, nein?" He readjusts his general cap, looking back towards the other chaos and away from Tristen for a moment. "Zis war... it is hurting the Keclies and their homeland... Can you not see ze pain in zeir faces? Hear ze cries of their motherland?" The Kecleon were mostly milling around still, keeping a stern watch over their general to prevent an assassination attempt. "I need your help. Both of you. I can pay, if zat is what you wish."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Leesten!" Darts insists, waving the banner again. "I would not have made my way across zis sweinhole of a battlefield unless I was desperate, nein?" He readjusts his general cap, looking back towards the other chaos and away from Tristen for a moment. "Zis war... it is hurting the Keclies and their homeland... Can you not see ze pain in zeir faces? Hear ze cries of their motherland?" The Kecleon were mostly milling around still, keeping a stern watch over their general to prevent an assassination attempt. "I need your help. Both of you. I can pay, if zat is what you wish."

"Are you honestly serious!?" Freth asked, turning away from the action for a few seconds. "How can we honestly believe that?! This is supposed to be a free-for-all. How are we suppose to believe that you won't just stab us in the back once you have the upper hand!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:23 pm
Blizzard120

"Are you honestly serious!?" Freth asked, turning away from the action for a few seconds. "How can we honestly believe that?! This is supposed to be a free-for-all. How are we suppose to believe that you won't just stab us in the back once you have the upper hand!?"

"Look at my health." Darts says, pointing at the indicators above his head. "If I get nicked even once, I'm a gonner anyhow... Even if I stabbed you in ze back, zere is no way you both wouldn't completely annihilate me."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:52 pm
And Kaya was promptly eliminated from the game, exploding into a shower of sparkling digital fragments, his gun falling to the ground with a clatter.

Lykas, seeing the events occur, shook his head slightly. "Sucks to be him...." He said walking over to claim the defeated knight's weapon. A stray thought brought a Masquerain to his side and he smirked thoughtfully.

"Hello, Rainwing. I have a mission for you." He told the Pokemon. "You're going on a kamikaze attack. Remember, this is.....FOR THE SWARM!" He screamed as he shot the Masquerain with Kaya's dropped gun, setting it ablaze as he shared his thought with the Pokemon, sending it to the top of the cliff in a wild kamikaze dive towards Dan, intent on setting the human ablaze before it burned up.

Odd found himself not far from Aile and Reno now, running up between them as he reloaded his gun, the device releasing a massive near-nuclear level explosion in hopes of destroying them both.

With everything going on, Trish opted to just stay hidden for now. Especially since she was now unarmed. Wandering back down the cliffside, she found her way to a small cave(marked by an indention in the wall) which was occupied by nothing more than a chest which she quickly opened to see if she could replace her old handgun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:47 pm
Aile would continue to hookshot herself forward, oblivious of Reno until she was hit once more, dropping her Luvdiscs down to a single one. "Gah! Okay, you need to keep still!" She'd flip it back over to the electric net ammo and fire one at Reno, hookshotting to a far tree to avoid the incoming Voltorb nuke. She'd worry about her spider rifle once she was out of range of the nuke.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 pm
Connor was still in a daze when Leslie pushed him aside, saving him from Kaya's shots. Honestly, he was having trouble seeing how this was a power up of any kind. He was now tethered to his former target whom he now had the strange desire to protect. Also, the parka was making him all sweaty. With a groan, he got up and looked to his partner.

"You better not hold me back. Let's find the ghost and take him out" he suggested.

Dan held up his shield as the electric net came down on him. Just then, his bayonet gun had transformed into a golden drill spear. He could feel a surge of energy from the new weapon, the motivation and drive to pierce the heavens. Swiping it to the side, he knocked the net aside quite easily. This was it, a weapon he could brave proudly and possibly win with. At that moment, a Masquerain came diving for him, Dan only glaring at the pokemon made projectile.

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

With that, he leaped at the pokemon, spear first as he was engulfed in an explosion. Though he was now down to his last Luvdisc heart, it was still a pretty cool sight to be seen. Dan came rushing out of the aftermath, charging with his spear and shield toward Lykas. He would surely pay for that cheap kamikaze attack.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games