Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
Going to quickly change into my pajamas and brush my teeth... then we'll begin the FSOG marathon... or should be called "torture". xd sweatdrop
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 pm
User Image
Annnnnnnddddd... TAKE OFF!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
I call Kate. When she doesn’t answer, I leave her a groveling message to tell her I am alive and have not succumbed to Bluebeard, well not in the sense she would be worried about – or perhaps I have. Oh this is so confusing. I have to try and categorize and analyze my feelings for Christian Grey. It’s an impossible task. I shake my head in defeat. I need alone time, away from here to think.

Seriously, girl? You have to think about the whole situation? I personally would have left as soon as I saw Christian's special room.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
“Please, don’t stop on my account. It’s very entertaining.” His tone is one of wry amusement.
I purse my lips. Entertaining eh? My subconscious has doubled over in laughter at me.

It's really sad when the subconscious version is more interesting than the main girl herself.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm
User Image
“Me too,” he murmurs. “I’ve never had vanilla sex before. There’s a lot to be said for it. But then, maybe it’s because it’s with you.” He runs his thumb across my lower lip.
I inhale sharply. Vanilla sex?

Haha... what the heck? "Vanilla sex?" indeed.

I wonder what "Chocolate sex" and "Strawberry sex" would be then, if he's giving flavor descriptions to the types of sex he has. Or what flavor his preferred style would be...

I still can't believe people like this book. Or that it became a series!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image
Oh my... goodness... burning_eyes
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image
gonk EWWWWWWWW! ANA! Why did you do that? EW, EW, EW!
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
gonk burning_eyes Aaaaaaaaahhhh... I can't believe people actually do some of these things. It's just... ew... sounds gross to me. Ew, ew, ew!
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image
Thank goodness for Christian's mother arriving and stopping the horror for going any further.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:57 pm
User Image
It feels like it's taking me forever to get through these chapters. Ugh...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:04 am
User Image
“I’d give anything to know what you’re thinking right at this moment,” he murmurs.

I'm pretty sure Edward says the exact same thing in Twilight...

Sometimes it's interesting seeing bits of Twilight shine through in the text. But then other times I just wonder where the heck she was going with the story when it was fan fiction.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
Wish that this story would be faster to get through. Maybe it's because I'm partially reluctant at wanting to read it... and because I'm forcing myself to read it. It's like a book that you're assigned to read for a class and it's a book you've never had any interest in reading. Or like a boring history assignment in a textbook. Boring and seems to take forever to get through... and nothing really sticks in your mind that's worth remembering.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:23 am
User Image
It's intriguing how the Contract makes the whole Submissive scenario sound more... reasonable and okay... than the rest of the story has made it sound. But I still wouldn't like such an activity. I personally would refuse such treatment, nor matter how much care the Dominant took on insuring my safety and health... and what not.

And it's sad that I'm going faster through the Contract than the actual story itself.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:27 am
User Image
And these silly rules… No, no I can’t do this. I put my head in my hands. This is no way to have a relationship.

No kidding, dearie. Forget him. He's not worth it.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 am
User Image
I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. You can’t seriously be considering this… My subconscious sounds sane and rational, not her usual snarky self. My inner goddess is jumping up and down, clapping her hands like a five-year-old. Please, let’s do this… otherwise we’ll end up alone with lots of cats and your classic novels to keep you company.

Haha... I love her subconscious self. She keeps echoing my own thoughts of the whole situation.

And I would take the cats and novels any day before submitting to a guy like Christian. I don't care how much money he makes or that he's supposedly a handsome guy. I am not going to be somebody's sex slave who only wants to pleasure himself and not allow me to enjoy doing what I want to do. I'll live my life the way I want to. I'll eat what I want to. I'll do whatever I want to. Pfffffftttt to you Mr. Christian Grey!
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games