Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Anyone wanna plot with Koru today or even have friendly battle owo?

I think I don't mind either ^^

YAY!
So what would you like to do? Seems Alana is a little shy compared to Koru ^^"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:37 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Well, Alana certainly needs help when it come to catching up with school activity. Seeing as Koru appears quite adventurous (as I've seen Koru wander from area to area) it isn't a stretch to have her show Alana around the school. And knowing my character, well she needs some friends or at least a person who can coax her out of her shy state.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:10 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Well, Alana certainly needs help when it come to catching up with school activity. Seeing as Koru appears quite adventurous (as I've seen Koru wander from area to area) it isn't a stretch to have her show Alana around the school. And knowing my character, well she needs some friends or at least a person who can coax her out of her shy state.

Sure! That sounds fun ^^ Koru loves friends so the more the merrier!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:13 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Yay! So, how and where should they meet up?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Okay well lets see she just left the forest for class and after class we have lunch so we could either have them meet before this phase ends and then a random meeting again during lunch but it would be more substantial  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Okay well lets see she just left the forest for class and after class we have lunch so we could either have them meet before this phase ends and then a random meeting again during lunch but it would be more substantial

Perhaps it would be better for the two to meet at the Lunch Phase. It is far more probable for them to meet that way then a meeting as of now.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

YAY!

Perhaps it would be better for the two to meet at the Lunch Phase. It is far more probable for them to meet that way then a meeting as of now.

True very true, but what would you say to a battle? I know Chespin is a grass type but I may use Fletchling since I have to use him in a fight owo  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:38 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

True very true, but what would you say to a battle? I know Chespin is a grass type but I may use Fletchling since I have to use him in a fight owo

Either way Chespin is at a type advantage but I won't stray away from a fight!
Perhaps I'll use my Rare Candies to level up Chespin. Do I lose anything if I lose a fight?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:41 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Perhaps I'll use my Rare Candies to level up Chespin. Do I lose anything if I lose a fight?

Losing a fight will lose you 10 FP [1 heart piece] from Chespin's FP. Winning will gain 10 new FP [1 heart piece]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:51 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Losing a fight will lose you 10 FP [1 heart piece] from Chespin's FP. Winning will gain 10 new FP [1 heart piece]

I'm unsure where my Chespin is at FP right now but we can still have a battle ^^
Will either of them gain Exp?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:52 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
er... I know it's the morning phase, but do we have classes for the new RP day after that? I just wanted to ask before I went ahead and posted or make any plans

Student will be going to their morning classes like normal after the morning phase ends ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:53 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

I'm unsure where my Chespin is at FP right now but we can still have a battle ^^

Yeah it says in the battle rules that the winner gets full exp but the loser will only earn half of the full ammount.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:01 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Yeah it says in the battle rules that the winner gets full exp but the loser will only earn half of the full ammount.

That is fine by me biggrin
Considering that Alana isn't a Trainer this will be a real experience for her. FP doesn't mean much to me right now since Chespin doesn't require it for Evolution (should I be heavily concerned about FP?). Even if she does lose the battle it will only help strengthen the bond between Alana and Chespin :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 pm
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Considering that Alana isn't a Trainer this will be a real experience for her. FP doesn't mean much to me right now since Chespin doesn't require it for Evolution (should I be heavily concerned about FP?). Even if she does lose the battle it will only help strengthen the bond between Alana and Chespin :3

Well FP relates to the growing bond between you and your pokemon
but yes I mean thats how I put it for Koru and Cyndaquil during their first battle ^^  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:09 pm
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox
Hope the kind
Prairiefox

Well FP relates to the growing bond between you and your pokemon
but yes I mean thats how I put it for Koru and Cyndaquil during their first battle ^^

Then I look forward to this battle ^^
We will find a way to integrate it to their new relationship!  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games