Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:39 am
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"I Will Become a Legend!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane heard a small applause and saw James, he'd not spoken to James, on the mission they were mostly in different area's and James was being very busy. He bowed in respect to him "Nice to meet you James" He got back up straight and made a fist then raised it up in a whip like movement, sticking his thump out and pointing it at his face "My names Akane, future Legend to the World!" he said with a smile on his face. His Pride showing quite brilliantly... and his showmen ship of his skills helped plenty to show he was well on his way. He then saw San appear... where'd he go? Akane looked around a bit, he never even noticed him leave!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Nothing Will Stop Me From My Goal!"

Chakra Level :: 90
Jutsu's Used ::
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San smiled and waved at the kids, smiling at having them all around training. It would seem as if they were all preparing for something, an event or some sorts. Did they take the village destruction this seriously. Hopefully, he would be able to gather and teach the kids a little, really mold them into Suna's finest fighting force. Bored, and about to have fun, San moved in to where James was, became sneaky sneaky and jumped into his shadow and dissapeared. Immideatly, James would would start dancing to "beat it" and basically look like an over all wierdo. Emerging in sneaky sneaky mode, the ninja walked to stand beside the genin, giving james an akward look.

"Um, you ok buddy? you acted a little....funny....."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James shook his head, knowing that it was the Satetsu that had cause the strange outburst. It was very San like to Joke with that personal a moment. James looked to the Satetsu. puting a smile in his voice "Yeah buddy i'm fine. He started to walk over to Akane, and patted Sanshi on the shoulder. the next time San went to move he would find he strange issue of having the wrong bodyparts move on command.

"You did well Akane. im happy to have you along. what are you working on today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
User Image

San would fall, flounding on the ground as he tried to regain control. Using His iron sand, the ninja formed letters to show what he ment to say.

"tuchee god sir, tuchee. Now please fix me up....I dont wanna have to make an iron sand d***o to go someplace....not very sanitary is it...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James would walk over and help the Satetsu by fixing the problem and helping him to his feet. "Whats your plan Sanshi? where are you off to next?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

San spoke as he began to form his next jutsu, practing yet again another fuuin. It seemed as if it would take a area and make inpassible if used correclty. Using chakra calligraphy, the ninja pulsed it through his feet to form the jutsu. Speaking, San spoke to James.

"Well i just fixed the shoppin center, and zane was instructed to fix the dojo. I think we almost done for now, maybe some more training? I dont know...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Has anyone looked into that new building being repaired? the one everybody was so damn sketch about looking in?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
User Image

Sighing, and thinking about smacking the jounin upside the head for mentioning "that" building, the ninja could only have one thing to say: Gotta have some more fun right? So San used his next technique to place a memory block on James to forget about the building that he was explaining. Then asking once again, the ninja had to see if the technique worked.

"Wait, what building? I have no idea what you are talking about...."

Jutsu's Used ::Sennou Sousa Jutsu [ Brainwash Manipulated Sand Technique ]
Official Description: This Sennou Jutsu belongs to Akatsuki member Sasori. Sasori placed a memory block on Hidden Sand Shinobi Yuura, who was once his inferior. Over a period of years Yuura was acting for Hidden Sands best interests, all the while being unknowing of his former connection to Sasori. When the time came, Sasori released the block and gave Yuura his memory back. Unsuspecting that their comrade was now against them, the Hidden Sand Shinobi fell to Yuura's hands.
Guild Description: Allows the user to block and alter a section of a target’s memories. This technique lasts until the user releases it, and can even fool interrogation techniques.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:25 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked to the Satetsu. "What are you talking about? I didn't mention any building."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:39 am
User Image
User Image

San changed his attention to his hands, and could only think of how sweet that technique was. If he could use it, then his CIA would be much better equipped, getting insergents and people all over the place into places a ninja could never go. It would be so useful. Lifting it, San just laughed for a moment as he looked at james who would suddenly get his memory back. Must have been a total mind ********? What you think dude? Kinda cool right? Anyways. A small breeze would come through the building, blowing paper and such into the building. Touching but not catching the paper, San swore for a moment then looked at the gennin and spoke.

"Any of you pick this up please? We just cleaned the location."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

San figured it was now time to train in ninjutsu. He had a few upper level techniques he had to train. Going into a secluded room, San made sure no one was around to be injured by his technique. Practicing the hand seals, the ninja finally memorized them. Slapping his hands on the ground in the room, the ninja watched spikes rise out of the ground. From there, the spikes turned into mud. Ending the technique, San mentally ran through the list he wanted to pick the next one.

(exchanged fro dumo +3)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

San noticed that his next technique could honestly be anything. So once again, deciding to go have some fun with the kids, the ninja left his side room. Laying a scroll on the ground, the ninja pulsed some chakra through it, making a small maze of classrooms added on to the west area. Smiling, San was satisfied wiht his technique and continued with his training.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:12 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James was really getting tired of this head trip he was on. He looked around for a seat and just sat down with a sheet of paper and a brush. Writing down the details of the vision he had seen. James made a mental note to punch San in the face at some point. He wrote down every detail. When he was done writing he drew a picture of his father in his magnificant armor, and another of his mighty spear strike that had sent the hoarde flying. James had tremendous force, but nothing like that. It was stunning to have a vision of that power. Either James was going crazy, or he had just had a vision sent to him of the past. James stood and walked over to where some practice dummies lay. he set one up like a sentry and the moved atound behind it and to the left. James concentated and then used his chara to warp himself behind the dummy with an Ice kunai to its throat. James had watch Ganchou do it, and had been on the recieving end of it himself. James had a counter for the manuver, but most people did not. it would be a powerful ally if stealth was needed.

James slit the dummies throat and then moved on to search for Sanshi. he wanted to ask why San had done that.

James eventually walked into the room with Sanshi

"So you can be an a*****e, but you are normally not that big of an a*****e. What the ******** was that all about?

Silent homocide learned  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

San began to pracitce his next technique. Instead of learning another one, he would practice one to make it better. The maruton seal was perfect for him to work with, and San had a feeling he would be using it alot. Continuing listening to James, the ninja spoke as he focused on his technique.

"Well, i had to try a technique on someone to make sure it would work, and the subject of an organization that needs to remain a secret. That way if i need to insert an operative, say you, then even if you are interegated you will still be able to pass their techniques. This way, you will still maintain your cover, make your mission alive, and come back and be useful. Honestly, you should be thanking me. You know anything about this organization?"

Sans Maruton seal was nearly perfect now, and coudl stop and absorb almost all techniques. Thankfully, this would be a well used seal. Maybe it would save his village....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:17 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

"Only what I can glean from what you gave away. The building was a sore spot, and something you would want people to not know or forget, even though everyone would know the building was there. The job requires you to possibly make insertions and you are obviously part of the organization house in that building. Judging by the rank you have in this village and age its probably you close to in charge if not fully in command. Mabye Bast over you. We already handle serious s**t. So I take it this would be a step over serious. Possible village level threats or further."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games