Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon tamers new begining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:11 pm
(Neo throw away your plans! Sure you have a basic story line planned out but you cant control everything around it. I've created Yuki the way I had for one reason: As a x factor, would you complain if I choose a timing you didnt like to attack, or unleash a plan onto you all that could challange you, or even bring your digimon back to egg form if you dont make the right choice in what to do? Would you say no no no this is what happened: skfjlakhg. Allow filler battles and stuff like that. This way your characters are gotten to know better. So in all fairness the first post on what happened next has right of way on this.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:05 am
thats mean im not trying to control everything but this is what i really planed on happening i want us to fight get our buts kicked fitgt some digimon for a while fine a way to go to the digital world
thats what i want to happen at this point i dont care what goes in bettween it we could go off and do somthing in it but i want this to happen sooner or latter but before we go to the digital world everyone must have unlocked the ability to go ultimante im not being mean this is what i hoped on doing sorry  

king zetsu13

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:51 pm
(I'll get this rp moving again... and in this we will reach champion level, while ultiment is still a long way off from even thinking about.)

Yuki had stopped on his way home and glanced around and fell to his knees gaging at a peutred scent in the air. It smelled like death who gotten a skunk angry and rolled around in old sweaty gym socks combined. His eyes nearly watered from the stench as he finnally glanced up and saw what appeared to be a massive number of green slime like digimon called Numamon charging his and Pawnchessmon's way.

He cursed under his breath muttering down to his small partner, "Great... attacked by an army of the most disgusting digimon... lets get them Pawnchessmon."

Pawnchessmon charged forward slashing six of the Numamon back with one swoop of his small lance. A massive amount of digi slug was thrown by the fowl digimon as he held up his shield. The slug slammed harder and harder pushing the small digimon back, it seemed that it was only a matter of time he would be overwhelmed by the massive numbers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:39 pm
gaia name: Zimdragon
characters name: Zane Vacton
partners name: Cyberdramon
attacks: Cyber Nail, Desolation Claw, Ultimate Annihilation
humans bio: Zane is a 15 year old boy and is kinda of a loner. He has a few friends and hangs out but he prefers to do things alone.
appearence]
User Image
User Image  

Zimdragon

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:42 pm
(I'm going to make Zane and Jason friends. Is that okay?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:44 pm
scifantasyx the wise

(sure, but im an evil tamer))  

Zimdragon

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:59 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(I'll get this rp moving again... and in this we will reach champion level, while ultiment is still a long way off from even thinking about.)

Yuki had stopped on his way home and glanced around and fell to his knees gaging at a peutred scent in the air. It smelled like death who gotten a skunk angry and rolled around in old sweaty gym socks combined. His eyes nearly watered from the stench as he finnally glanced up and saw what appeared to be a massive number of green slime like digimon called Numamon charging his and Pawnchessmon's way.

He cursed under his breath muttering down to his small partner, "Great... attacked by an army of the most disgusting digimon... lets get them Pawnchessmon."

Pawnchessmon charged forward slashing six of the Numamon back with one swoop of his small lance. A massive amount of digi slug was thrown by the fowl digimon as he held up his shield. The slug slammed harder and harder pushing the small digimon back, it seemed that it was only a matter of time he would be overwhelmed by the massive numbers.

what are you doing this has nothing to do with what were doing im not one to do this but if keep acting like this and telling me to throw awaymy ideas for my rp then i might have to kick you out and i dont want to do that i ve never done this so plz dont tempt me  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:14 pm
Zimdragon
scifantasyx the wise

(sure, but im an evil tamer))

(I'm a rogue tamer. I don't care who wins as long as I'm alive...plus I hate to see weak. And also, Neo Yoru13. You can't be a god mod in your own rp. Everyone will leave if you do. Trust me on this. Just wait before the bad guys come. Wait till like page 20 or 25 or something like that. IT would be better.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:45 pm
(Yup; good rps are usually like that; our characters still need the chance to get in some fights while we can before we're thrusted into the evil plot...)

As Hana was examining Waspmon with the digivice, she suddenly heard the sound of buzzing all around them. The Waspmon had taken advantage of her while she was distracted, and had swarmed around both her and Lunamon, trapping them. "This isn't good. Digimodify! Hyper-wing activate!" Lunamon flew over the swarm with Hana holding his legs. However, one of the Waspmon was blasing at them from below with a lazer from its stinger. "This isn't good; I'm starting to think that running off on my own was a bad idea..." She grabbed another card and swiped it. "Digimodify! Clone activate!" Now, instead of just one of each of them, there was two. However, instead of being confused, the Waspmon simply went for an attack to target all four figures in front of them. Their shoulder pads started glowing, then released a powerful energy attack. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Lunamon slipped between the lazers at the last second, saving both herself and Hana. She then turned to Hana, a look of concern on her face. "Hana, it's not safe here. You mustn't get yourself involved in the fights or you might get killed, or-Gagh!" Before Lunamon could finish, she was hit by one of the Waspmon's lazers. The pair of them fell to the ground, and Lunamon lay motionless. As they fell to the ground, Hana's eyes filled with panic and sadness. "Lunamon! No; don't leave me!" Although Lunamon had survived the attack, she still took a serious injury. "H-Hana...it was never your fault...never forget that..." Lunamon fell to the floor, losing consciousness. "Lunamon...Lunamon!" Suddenly, a flash of light shot forth from Hana's digivice, and engulfed Lunamon. "Huh?" Then, the digivice's screed altered, forming the words: Digivolution. "Lunamon digivolve to..." Fragments of digital skin began to peal off of Lunamon's body, revealing a wireframe-like form beneath. Soon, new layers of digital skin formed over it. "...Lekismon!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:17 pm
Chikyu Kodomo
(Yup; good rps are usually like that; our characters still need the chance to get in some fights while we can before we're thrusted into the evil plot...)

As Hana was examining Waspmon with the digivice, she suddenly heard the sound of buzzing all around them. The Waspmon had taken advantage of her while she was distracted, and had swarmed around both her and Gaomon, trapping them. "This isn't good. Digimodify! Hyper-wing activate!" Gaomon flew over the swarm with Hana holding his legs. However, one of the Waspmon was blasing at them from below with a lazer from its stinger. "This isn't good; I'm starting to think that running off on my own was a bad idea..." She grabbed another card and swiped it. "Digimodify! Clone activate!" Now, instead of just one of each of them, there was two. However, instead of being confused, the Waspmon simply went for an attack to target all four figures in front of them. Their shoulder pads started glowing, then released a powerful energy attack. "Digimodify! Speed activate!" Gaomon slipped between the lazers at the last second, saving both himself and Hana. He then turned to Hana, a look of concern on his look. "Hana, it's not safe here. You mustn't get yourself involved in the fights or you might get killed, or-Gagh!" Before Gaomon could finish, he was hit by one of the Waspmon's lazers. The pair of them fell to the ground, and lay motionless. As they fell to the ground, Hana's eyes filled with panic and sadness. "Gaomon! No; don't leave me!" Although Gaomon had survived the attack, he still took a serious injury. "H-Hana...it was never your fault...never forget that..." Gaomon fell to the floor, losing consciousness. "Gaomon...Gaomon!" Suddenly, a flash of light shot forth from Hana's digivice, and engulfed Gaomon. "Huh?" Then, the digivice's screed altered, forming the words: Digivolution. "Gaomon digivolve to..." Fragments of digital skin began to peal off of Gaomon's body, revealing a wireframe-like form beneath. Soon, new layers of digital skin formed over it. "...Gaogamon!"

(ok ok ok wait you never used the blue card you have to use the blue card )
luke came running in" wow whats that," luke said raising his digivice to examine it.
"gaogamon champion form of gaomon this wolf like digimon is very powerful and you dont want to get in the way of his atack spiral blow," responded the digivice.
"hana go for it i believe in you 100%," luke said giving her a big thumbs up and a big smile.  

king zetsu13

Blasphomous_Heritic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:24 am
(Lol, regular digivolution should be allowed. After all I choose to use a digivice without any card swipping areas, so for digivolution I rely on the type used in the first season... but of course I have ways to use unique card abilities, but only if someone else uses it.)

Yuki squeezed his digivice tightly and called out, "Pawnchessmon, Pawn Dash, lets try to defeat them using speed attacks!" His eyes narrowed while staring toward the digimon muttering to himself, "I wont let myself be defeated. Expecially by the likes of these things."

Pawnchessmon obeyed and leaped over the sluge attacks then charged through on landing slamming his bucker and slashing the digimon with intense speed. Soon all but four of the Numemon fell dissolving into data. Pawnchessmon charged in to deliver the final blows, but suddenly the Numemon began glowing, then when it stopped they were bigger and golden in color having golden wings upon their backs.

They flew up into the air avoiding his attacks and threw golden digisluge down slamming Pawnchessmon onto the floor. Yuki swore to himself watching the digimon saying, "They must have digivolved somehow into Golden Numemon... we are unable to fight flying digimon with our limited reach, guard yourself until I can think of something!"

Pawnchessmon held its shield upward as the much more powerful golden digi sluge smashed down harder and harder nearly bringing the digimon to his knees.

Yuki swore muttering to himself, "If we cant beat them in the sky we will bring them back to Earth." He ran over to Pawnchessmon and leaped onto his shield, which the digimon pushed upward full force in understanding of his plan sending Yuki up toward one of the golden digimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:06 pm
(The blue card was for Ultimate level.)  

Sci the Cheetah

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:16 pm
Blasphomous_Heritic
(Lol, regular digivolution should be allowed. After all I choose to use a digivice without any card swipping areas, so for digivolution I rely on the type used in the first season... but of course I have ways to use unique card abilities, but only if someone else uses it.)

Yuki squeezed his digivice tightly and called out, "Pawnchessmon, Pawn Dash, lets try to defeat them using speed attacks!" His eyes narrowed while staring toward the digimon muttering to himself, "I wont let myself be defeated. Expecially by the likes of these things."

Pawnchessmon obeyed and leaped over the sluge attacks then charged through on landing slamming his bucker and slashing the digimon with intense speed. Soon all but four of the Numemon fell dissolving into data. Pawnchessmon charged in to deliver the final blows, but suddenly the Numemon began glowing, then when it stopped they were bigger and golden in color having golden wings upon their backs.

They flew up into the air avoiding his attacks and threw golden digisluge down slamming Pawnchessmon onto the floor. Yuki swore to himself watching the digimon saying, "They must have digivolved somehow into Golden Numemon... we are unable to fight flying digimon with our limited reach, guard yourself until I can think of something!"

Pawnchessmon held its shield upward as the much more powerful golden digi sluge smashed down harder and harder nearly bringing the digimon to his knees.

Yuki swore muttering to himself, "If we cant beat them in the sky we will bring them back to Earth." He ran over to Pawnchessmon and leaped onto his shield, which the digimon pushed upward full force in understanding of his plan sending Yuki up toward one of the golden digimon.

(um no this fourm is based on the ways of 3rd season ok so yes i want you to use blue cards ok)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:19 pm
(You dont get it. I made a diffrent type of digivice to make this more intresting. And it doesnt have a card swipping area.)  

Blasphomous_Heritic

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:19 pm
scifantasyx the wise
(The blue card was for Ultimate level.)
no i dont think so oh well im useing it for this ok

blue card for rookie to champion

green card champion to ultimate

and red card ultimate to mega well like in show they used red card to bio merge and our mega will be biomerge  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games