Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deth_Gear626

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:13 am
Well i can as my Grigori contacts or even Horus, my patron God. But you are right, everything is made of energy, energy from the Void, Abyss, Darkness. What ever you want to call it, all things come from the Abyss to become manifest in the physical realm. And I too can shape the energy to my will, its actually quite fun sometimes. and I have met at least two Cluticlorian in this life, very interesting people, but kind of strange at the same time.

Any who I will get back to you if I find out anything about this war, because I did not participate, I have no idea that it even occured (I was probably in the Abyss waiting to reincarnate myself.) But in return, could anyone tell me more about the Vampyre Lycanthrope war? I know I participated but, but I just can't seem to remember anything about it, no matter how hard I look into my past lives....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 pm
my sister may be able to help she herself has Lycanthrope aspects and gifts.

yes we cluticlorian are guite strange. i think it come from the cat and wolf combonation. also with the lycan and vampire war, was dracula part of that one? for if so me and my sister were in it as well not by choice though.  

auntie luna

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:30 pm
Quit talking about me Sister! Just kidding.

Yes the Vampyre Lycanthrope war...what an amazingly unusual war that was...Yes as my little sister has said I do have Lycanthrope in me. I'm something that you would call an Arcanthropy. Its different in many aspects but similar to Lycanthrope. Anyways, the war was between many different types of Vampyres and Lycanthropes. Its a widely known war. Dracula was involved sister...and there were other common vampyres involved with it too.

I'm not sure who all was involved but do you have any unusual mark or something that makes you think of the vampyre lycanthrope war?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 pm
vampires were in wars, i thought they kept things on the downlow  

War Resistance

Taikai Okami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:29 pm
Thats what vampires where made out to seem like. They were the ones who started the war. The werewolves didn't like vampires much but they knew better than to start the war. Vampires started the war while the werewolves were forced into protecting others from the vampires.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:17 pm
What in the hell...  

NOCTVRNVS

War Resistance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:55 am
so were the vampires the good guys or the bad guys back then, and did they win  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:04 pm
The Vampires are the Bad Guys and they did win since the werewolves were called to another duty.

Has anyone ever heard of a female that was called, "The one touched by the gods" or "The messenger of the gods"? If you have please pm me.  

Taikai Okami

NOCTVRNVS

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:20 pm
Hahahaha werewolves and vampires... you kids should all get together and write a comic book or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 am
well NOCTVRNVS, u talk about me not sounding like a christian, while u sit around and make fun of others all day  

War Resistance

Efstathios

Girl-Crazy Noob

3,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Would it be breaking any oaths if someone who understands this war could give a little background?
Like motives or something, I see someone on the side of the lycanthropes said vampires were the bad guys, what makes this so?

I'm just terribly curious about anything I can learn about vampires. A friend of mine seems to have gotten mixed up with some people who claim to be vampires and have been telling him things. As far as I know, vampires are simply awakened and one who is not a vampire cannot be 'turned', but he thinks he can be.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:17 pm
im not exactly sure what made the vampires become bad but the lycans were peaceful and did nothing to provoke them. when i came into the picture the war had been going on for quite some time. i was captured by the vampires and torchered untill my 'true' form came out. i was then clamed by the leader as his queen and used my powers for himself.  

auntie luna

Wulvor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:54 pm
Lycan through and through, i was caught up in the on-going war here in my city. More details about this have been posted on my profile, and i will be keeping it updated. All is quiet though, right now, and i cant seem to find anybody that i used to know. What is going on in our world. Where has everybody gone. theres nobody left in my city, and its worrying me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:41 pm
Wulvor its not unusual for that to happen after a war. It becomes very quiet and usually takes a while for things to be rebuilt. Wulvor have you ever heard the name "Istasen" before?  

Taikai Okami

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 pm
Mystic_Wonders
I have my moments where I can be spiritually aware, but for the most part I'm just as average as anyone else.

Indeed. Occasionally, I'll see or hear something that no one else can. Unfortunately, those occasions tend to be when I'm in serious danger.  
39: Spirituality.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff