Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
Crimson Waters NEW RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Vampires Real?
  Yes and they scare me!
  Yes... I vant to drink your blood *attacks*
  No. They are fantacy and science says...
  Yes! They are soooo cool I want you be just like them!
View Results

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:19 pm
When they were out of earshot of the deck. Todd turned to James.
"where's the stowaway then? How do you plan on feeding her?"
then he realised he didnt know anything about the mysterious girl. "Who is she?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:20 pm
James smiled.
"Her name is Sara and I'm carrying her right now. She's a lot lighter than she should be and I blaim her old master for that. She's nice. How often do people come in the kitchen anyway? Is there any chance we could keep her in there instead of stuffing her up a ventilation pipe?"  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:54 am
Todd looked at the basket James was carrying, wondering exactly how big the stowaway must be to fit in it. He shook his head and thought.
"well, i'll pretty much live in here, you'd be coming and going, obviously, and.... i suppose the first mate would come down once or twice a day to check how i was rationing the food... but aside from that, i don't think it'd be too hard to hide her. Theres an empty cupboard she could sleep in, and it'd make feeding her a lot easier. But she'd have to be ready to hide, 'cos people would have to walk through here to get to storage."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:04 pm
James grinned.
"That sounds perfect! The two of us can look after her and she only needs to be hidden till we are four days out."
He looked down at his bundle and grinned. "I will definately need some water and soap though. I had to resort to slightly drastic measures to get her off the ship in the first place."
He carried the bundle the rest of the way into the kitchen and gently set her down. He quickly untied the bits of twine holding it all together and smiled when the girl rolled out.
"Todd, this is Sara."  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Aubre Lark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:33 pm
Senna ground her teeth as they came back full circle from searching the ship. Well that had been a royal waste of time, not to mention she hadn't finished reading the helmsman's charts for their departure.
"Now good sir, I'm sure even you cannot say your slave is still aboard this ship."
She turned around and faced the dark clad man, arms akimbo as she prepared to boot him off the ship.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:42 am
The man grumbled, but turned and stalked off the ship anyway.

Sara pulled the cloak off and took off the hat letting her golden hair fall loose again. "Hello Todd." Sara dropped a perfect curtsy. "I'm very pleased to meet you." She smiled making her green eyes sparkle dispite her being even dirtier than she had been when she first arrived.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:47 am
Todd stood, mouth open. He couldn't believe she fitted in that basket. The girl was rather grubby, with patches of skin black from what looked like pitch. She was very pretty though.
He shook himself, and held out a hand in greeting.
"Hello. I'm Todd. Umm.... so.... why are you hiding?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:20 am
"You met my master I assume?" Sara asked not waiting for an answer. "I'm running away and I have little money. I want to get to the new world and hopefully use my skills in reading and writing to teach others and maybe make my money that way. Until then I suppose I'm just a silly girl who's in over her head and relying on the help and companionship of a ships cook and a cabin boy." Sara smiled at Todd and James. Her voice held a teasing manner, but it wasn't cross for her misfortune. She seemed very happy that even for thier poor positions on the ship they were her friends. The fact they were willing to help her made it even more so.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:53 am
James gave her a look.
"You're not silly. You were put in a bad situation and I know you'll come out strong for it."
He smiled.
"You hadn't told me you planed to teach. That's a good plan and I know you'll do well."
He debated telling the two of his own little secret but eventually decided against it. Well... maybe a little peice of it...
"I actually know how to read myself. My mother taught me before she died. I can write a little. It isn't very good though."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:03 am
Sara smiled at James. "I could help you actually." she offered. "I'm very patient and I don't mind it really. It's the least I could to after all you've done for me. But, yes I plan to teach. I suppose it's a good plan. That's why I took special effort to learn how to read and write myself. I would pracitice all the time. I'm...according to the other servant girls...very good at it. They told me I should teach. That got me started thinking aboout running. I'm sort of glad I finally did go through with it."  

Josiphine C Pegasus

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:48 am
James thought for a minute.
That would come quite in handy if I ever do figure out who my father was and how to get my name and fortune back.
"That sounds great to me! Mum was a good teacher, very patient so I learned reading well enough. She was only part way through teaching me to write when she died though. I'm glad that you're finally out of there. Hopefully the others will take your cue and get out as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:08 pm
Sara shook her head. "No if they stay it's by choice or because they have no choice." she sighed. "They helped me. They told me I had the best chance. 'Run,' they'd say. 'Girl you run and don't you ever look back.'." she recited.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:12 pm
Todd stood queitly. He didnt want to admit he couldn't read or write. He felt childish next to them. He decided if he was going to learn, he would do it himself. He didnt want to be rude. He just wanted to prove himself. He heard a clamouring, and froze. He wondered if people would come down to the kitchens before they set sail..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:21 pm
Sara head the noise and froze. Her face turned pale as a sheet.  

Josiphine C Pegasus

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Todd opened a medium sized cupboard, checked it was empty and stood back.
"get in!" he said. "I think we're preparing to set sail!"  
4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games