Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People?
  + one! ^_^
View Results

pickleddragoneyes

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:05 pm
Hello! blaugh

Name: Pickleddragoneyes

Preferred Name: uhh... the above name but I also respond to 'Hey you!'

Grade/Profession: Highschool Senior....

Area you live in: The Ocean! ( sweatdrop no not really but it would be cool...)

Hobbies: videogames, calligraphy, drawing, writing, acting, singing, reading, watching movies...

A Little About You: I ...errr... I'm really not that interresting... uhh.... you can look @ my profile... it's pretty much all there.... errr.... I luurrve to read & write!! 4laugh (as you can see by my lovely eloquent 'err's and 'uhh's) and err... Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:14 am
Name: iwish2k7

Preferred Name: brad

Grade/Profession: uhhh gonna be freshy soon

Area you live in: uhhhh.. that random fuzzy space you see when your eyes go out of focus

Hobbies: video games, reading, mangas, anime, drawing, talking, typing, and random things

A Little About You: uhhh i am the only guy at my school to play the clarinet. and let me put something claearly

clarinet+girl=regular
clarinet+guy=MANLY MAN

yeah you need to be a real man to play clarinet  

iwish2k7

river lullaby

7,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:05 am
Name: river lullaby

Preferred Name: Crystal

Grade/Profession: Sophomore at Howard Payne University... currently looking for a job...

Area you live in: Central Texas

Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, Teaching (my major is secondary education/ english), RPing, Manga, dancing, selling Mary Kay, and some other stuff that I can't remember right now...

A Little About You: I am a PK (preacher's kid). I'm southern baptist. As you might have guessed by my PK title, my dad is my pastor. My mom was my youth leader and Sunday School teacher until I joined the adult class. Now we're both in the same class (I was the only youth member after my friends and I all graduated and went our separate ways). I occasionally sing specials for the church, but only when I'm asked to... and usually only when my dad asks me to. I used to be very involved with my high school concert choir. I even had one of the lead roles in the musical my senior year, but I pretty much gave up singing for people when I went to college. They just take it way too seriously there... I am a member of HPU's Student Speaker Bureau which means, I give speeches. This past year I competed at the National Christian College Forensic Invitational and came in 4th in Novice Poetry. It was a pretty fun trip. I also page design for my University newspaper, the YellowJacket. I'm a pretty easy-going person. I'm also a Navy Brat (meaning my dad was in the Navy for most of my life... retired after 23 years in at CWO3). Almost every member of my family has served or is serving in some branch of the military. I, however, will never join the military. I just don't think it's for me... Ummm... I think that's it... If you have any questions about me, feel free to PM me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:48 pm
I just prefer to be called Kitty. I'm 18, in the USA. I'm a Christian and go to church 2x a week, it's the highlight of my week. I also have Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism, among other things.. And my fav. food is brocillo.  

AspergersKitty

Panda Popz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:26 am
Heya. Name is Alex. I'm 11. Okay, so what! 3nodding I'm kinda intelligent, soo...Don't mess with meh! mrgreen
I live in Liverpool,England.
I don't have a job. (Obviously...) But I'm still going to school. Maybe until I finish uni etc etc...Lol
And I have 3 pets. A golden retriever called Beauty, a german shepherd called Dino and a russian blue 2 yr old kitteh called Smokey. ^_^
Used to have a siberian hamster or something, called Rocky, but he died at the grand old age of 4 and 2 months. crying
Well, here are my hobbies and likes.
I like...Final fantasy
Kingdom hearts
The computer
GAIA!!!! heart
Friends
Cool days with sunshine
Rainy days ((I luv listening to teh rain. :3))
Naruto ((Even though i don't watch it, it seems okay.))
Hobbies are: Reading
Writing
Arguing
Playing the ps2
Drawing.

Lots of other stuff ((Well, maybe not lots but enough)) more information is on my profile...! Oh, and if you're interested in me, and wanna ask questions or somerthing, yeah...Pm me if ya want. ^_____^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:40 pm
names kj but people call me shaggy
im just here to talk and debate argue whatever ya know
im in the states and a junior in high school
thats about it  

thesleepstalker

Son_of_the_Shadowking

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:30 am
My name is Brent, but call me Daisuke. I'm 19, live in Georgia. I'm going into the Airforce soon. I love anime, writing stories and lyrics for myself. Playing video games, mainly Final Fantasy. I love to RP and my secret is, I am half human and half tiger. xp (That's for RPing)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:43 pm
Name: trigirl48
Preferred Name: tri/rayne
Grade/Profession: just graduated highschool, hoping to be a professional writer.
Area you live in: west coast of the east coast
Hobbies: (deep breath) Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Vidio Games, RPing, Manga, Internet, T.V.
A Little About You: I'm very very lazy, which is probably going to end my writing career before it even starts. My boyfriend is in the air force finishing up his technical training and I will eventually marry him. That's about it....  

trigirl48

GS Sailor Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:15 am
Name: Sammi Logan
Lives: UK
Hobbies: Anime/manga, roleplaying, sci-fi, reading, board games, computer games
Extra stuff: I'm hoping to run an RP on here somewhen, so keep your eyes out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:36 pm
Name: Audrey
Preferred Name: my close friends are allowed to call me by my future japanese pen name, Odoori Kimura
Grade/Profession: future manga artist
Area you live in: florida!!
Hobbies: Anime, Reading, Gaia, Writing, Singing, RPing, Manga, General Goofing around with friends
A Little About You: I have 3 sisters (i'm the oldest,, whoot!) i love otaku kakumei podcast, i've been drawing anime for almost 3 years, and i'm going to start an avie art bussiness soon! oh, i'm a naruto fangirl, and i'm a super naru-tard!  

Odoori_Kimura

Pilot Kyba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:44 am
Name razz ilot Kyba
Preferred Name: Kyba or Kyle ( i dont mind lol)
Grade/Profession: High School (not so wooo)
Area you live in: UK (England)
Hobbies: drawing manga/ Anime, Playing video games, reading , getting hooked on anime , ect ect lol
A Little About You: uhm favourite colour tis orange and my fav pokemon tis Umbreon  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:53 am
Name: Shadow-king-Flanti
Preferred Name: Flanti
Grade/Profession: left school/unemployed
Area you live in: UK
Hobbies: drawing anime, role playing, video games, watching anime, learning bass
A Little About You: i love all games by square enix (although i havent played all of them), i like pokemon it awesome, i draw fantasy/fan art, i listen to rock/metal/punk music, im learning to play the bass and im in a band with no name  

Flanti Flarespire

Chu-Yue-Chu-Nui

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:46 am
Name: Chu-Yue-Chu-Nui
Preferred Name: Miffy
Grade/Profession: 9th grade
Area you live in: Northwest US
Hobbies:Roleplaying, playing video games, sleeping, eating, watching anime, and spending time with my friends ^-^
A little bit about you:I can be busy but a high majority im not. Well..Er...Yeah. I'm not posting it here.

BAI!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm
Name: Midnight
Preferred Name: Middy
Grade/Profession: 7th grade / Middle School
Area you live in: southern US
Hobbies: drawing, writing, reading, solving problems, gaia, and playing with my pets.  

Midnight_Black2013

Ginakage

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:11 pm
Name: Ginakage Uchiha
Preferred Name: Kage
Grade/Profession: 9th grade/otaku XP
Area you live in: Florida
Hobbies: reading fictional novels, watching cartoons or Animal Planet, playing guitar, computer, being/talking with my friends, rp-ing
A little bit about you: I can be extremely random at times. I can be your worse nightmare or your best friend, it all depends. Anything more?

4: The Three R's, (Lit) RP, Reviews, & Reports (Debate/Essays/Creative Writing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games